Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
165 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #641
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 chenkcity said:
you are speculating you dumb fu*k...

so your discrediting jordans national title win??

lets see a national championship, multiple scoring titles, multiple mvps a defensive player of the year award. in less seasons then 3 mvps and multiple post seasons failures. off your self.
If Lebron wins a title and mvp this year, he will have 3 league mvps compared to Micheals 2 by the same age, and he will have a ring in his 3rd finals appearance compared to Michaels first ring in his first finals appearance, Jordan does not know what it is like to play in a finals @ age 26 Lebron can tell him about that, also Jordan does not know what it is like to play in a finals @ age 22, Jordan does not know Lebrons stress troubles he lost to Boston in the first round @ age 22.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-04-2012 at 05:56 PM..
 05-04-2012, 05:34 PM         #642
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
dumb a.ss thread by a dumbs a.ss posters
 5 years ago '05        #643
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 11 11
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
age 18-27 if Lebron wins a title and mvp this year, he will have 3 league mvps compared to Micheals 2, and he will have a ring in 3rd finals appearance compared to Michaels ring in his first finals appearance, Jordan does not what it is like to play in a finals @ 26 Lebron can tell him about that also @ age 22 Jordan does not know his stress trouble he lost to boston in the first round @ age 22.

[pic - click to view]

Don't even know what you're saying, do you know what run-on sentences are?
 5 years ago '04        #644
space
space
 chenkcity said:
and i said how in that time frame jordan still accomplished way more. but i guess you decided to skip those tidbits.
All I care about is mvps on the pro level, defensive player on the years on a pro level, championship appearances and championship wins on a pro level, wins in the payoffs on a pro level, I dont care about what you did that I did not have to do cause I was more advanced than you, thats like teasing a kid cause he did not do what you got to do in 10 and 11th grade cause he skipped from the 9th straight to 12th grade cause of his advanced intellect, or better yet bragging about what you did in a freshman game to a kid your age who is on Varsity, we dont allow that or consider it were smarter than that.
 5 years ago '04        #645
space
space
 the player said:
no valid argument made.
 05-04-2012, 05:45 PM         #646
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea lebron is closer to jordan than people realize. thats why jordan hasnt said anything good about lebron like he would kobe cuz he knows kobe has no realistic shot at catching him, so he gives him props. he's competitive and knows lebron is on his way so he tries to ignore it

all the ppl saying lebron came in the league at 18..............jordan won his ring in his 7th try in the playoffs. this year is lebron's 7th try
 5 years ago '04        #647
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
yea lebron is closer to jordan than people realize. thats why jordan hasnt said anything good about lebron like he would kobe cuz he knows kobe has no realistic shot at catching him, so he gives him props. he's competitive and knows lebron is on his way so he tries to ignore it

all the ppl saying lebron came in the league at 18..............jordan won his ring in his 7th try in the playoffs. this year is lebron's 7th try
The worst part is I have know personal feelings towards neither, but I did some research and some calculating and came across this, if I am wrong I would like someone to just prove me wrong with documentation, facts, and numbers but I dont think they can.
 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM         #648
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, son.

This thread sucks.

You suck.

You're a dumbass.

Have fun with your only co-signer being SeeGay who has LeBron's
d!ck surgically glued to his face.

5 years ago '11        #649
Kadillac87 212 heat pts212
space
space
$16,770 | Props total: 2369 2369
I have the same amount of championships rings as LeBron and I'm not even in the league. I guess I'm as accomplished as LeBron
 5 years ago '04        #650
space
space
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Yo, son.

This thread sucks.

You suck.

You're a dumbass.

Have fun with your only co-signer being SeeGay who has LeBron's
d!ck surgically glued to his face.

when u have documentation, facts, numbers, accomplishments to name holler @ me
 5 years ago '11        #651
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 7 7
n*ggas use age to make it seem like Bron did it quicker than Jordan sorry but Bron got 3 years on Jordan
 5 years ago '04        #652
space
space
 elvisfreshly said:
n*ggas use age to make it seem like Bron did it quicker than Jordan sorry but Bron got 3 years on Jordan
n*ggaz use years played in the league to make it seem like Lebron did not do it @ the same age as Jordan did, you can look @ it however you choose, the only thing Im sayin is if Lebron gets it this year he will be 27 and Jordan was the same age when he got it thats a fact, and Lebron got 2 more finals appearances, more playoff wins, and one more mvp, and thats at every age they have both been, live with it Boxden I know it hurts, lol.

n*gga say Lebron got 3 more years on Jordan even though they the same age, but I'm the one being unfair, pardon me I had to laugh @ that.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-04-2012 at 06:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #653
Dun Language 3739 heat pts3739
space
space
$69,219 | Props total: 10487 10487
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
If you dont comprehend what Im saying you got to be dumb, maybe you need me to just say it regular, maybe breaking it down was confusing for you, from the age 18 -27 if Lebron wins a championship and a mvp this year he will have accomplished more than Mike did in the basketball world during that age frame, and you can check my original post for the credentials.
no one cares..jordan didnt team up with his comp he buried them
 5 years ago '04        #654
space
space
 CashNy said:
no one cares..jordan didnt team up with his comp he buried them
He did not have to, the organization he played for knew how to bring in Hall of Fame players for him to win with, in order for Lebron to have this which is something it takes in order to win a championship, he had to do it on his own, I dont fault him for that, I actually commend him for not allowing a historically trash franchise ruin his career.
 05-04-2012, 06:42 PM         #655
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordan was actually 28 when he won. bron is gonna be one year ahead of him
 5 years ago '04        #656
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
jordan was actually 28 when he won. bron is gonna be one year ahead of him
You are right he turned 28 in Febuary of 91 the year he won his first championship and Lebron will not be 28 until December of 2012 but he has to win the championship this year, but I'm positive he will.
 05-04-2012, 06:56 PM         #657
Uti25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 rings that the only argument there is, need I say more?
 05-04-2012, 06:57 PM         #658
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jordan didnt have 2 other top 5 picks on his team...otherwise they wouldve won like 75 games a year....lebron aint winning sh*t anyway...
 5 years ago '04        #659
space
space
 Uti25 said:
It is impossible for me to campare them @ ages Lebron has not been.

!
 5 years ago '04        #660
space
space
 Uti25 said:
It is impossible for me to campare them @ ages Lebron has not been.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-04-2012 at 07:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
202 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago