Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #621
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
 CashNy said:
thread doesn't even make sense.
If you dont comprehend what Im saying you got to be dumb, maybe you need me to just say it regular, maybe breaking it down was confusing for you, from the age 18 -27 if Lebron wins a championship and a mvp this year he will have accomplished more than Mike did in the basketball world during that age frame, and you can check my original post for the credentials.
 5 years ago '10        #622
quan3106 66 heat pts66
space
space
$6,835 | Props total: 1758 1758

[pic - click to view]

MJ went to college for 3 years....and still won a title at 27....DUMMY...your fail thread is fail...

Last edited by quan3106; 05-04-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #623
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,318 | Props total: 282 282

[pic - click to view]

I don't know where to begin.
 05-04-2012, 05:04 PM         #624
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb a.ss thread by a dumbs a.ss posters
 5 years ago '04        #625
space
space
 quan3106 said:
MJ went to college for 3 years....and still won a title at 27....DUMMY...your fail thread is fail...
Its not Lebrons fault Micheal was not on the level he was age 18-21, and he had to go to college, so what should I do compare a 27 year old Jordan to a 24 year old Lebron, I dont think that is fair, its just a fact if Lebron wins a title and a mvp this year he will have accomplished more in the world of Basketball than Jordan did age 18-27, live with it.
 5 years ago '10        #626
Hovi Bryant 644 heat pts644
space
space
$28,916 | Props total: 12275 12275
LeBron has been in the league longer at the age of 27.
 5 years ago '06        #627
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,927 | Props total: 5 5
 5 years ago '10        #628
quan3106 66 heat pts66
space
space
$6,835 | Props total: 1758 1758
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Its not Lebrons fault Micheal was not on the level he was age 18-21, and he had to go to college, so what should I do compare a 27 year old Jordan to a 24 year old Lebron, I dont think that is fair, its just a fact if Lebron wins a title and a mvp this year he will have accomplished more in the world of Basketball than Jordan did age 18-27, live with it.

[pic - click to view]

how fu*kin stupid is this thread...seriously...ima feed the troll tho...MJ has 1 more heart then LBJ at the same age...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #629
space
space
 Greece said:
Inb4kobecomparisons
Kobe played with Shaq so he is automatically disqualified, this is between Michael and Lebron, I don't like to speculate but I can only imagine what Lebron or Michael could have done with that Shaq, Kobe played with, we saw what D.Wade did with the washed up version, I can only imagine what Lebron would have done with a Gasol let alone a Gasol and Bynum, but I remember Kobe when he did not have any of these guys this is the forgotten year for his fans, the year he refused to shoot the ball one game the year I saw him get off that private plane in Chicago, the year he lost to Phoenix in the first round..
 5 years ago '10        #630
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,506 | Props total: 45 45
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jordan won his first ring @ age 27 if Lebron wins the championship this year he will have gotten a ring @ the same age Mike did which was age 27, accept for Mike this was his first finals appearance, this will be Lebrons 3rd, and Lebron if he wins MVP will receive his 3rd while Jordan by the age of 27 had 2 MVP's and a Defensive player of the year, and their per game averages are about the same Jordan beats Lebron by about 3 points in ppg, and Lebron has about 2 more a.ssist and 1 more rebound pg.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #631
space
space
If Lebron gets a title this year he is 27 and Jordan was 27 when he got his, anything else is unfair, we all take different paths, but if I do it by the age you do it by and with more championship appearances, more mvps, I mean you guys can compare a 24 year old Lebron to a 27 year old Jordan if that is fair to you, but I like to make things fair to me which means compare them @ the same ages, if you were a top college player age 18-21 and I was a top N.B.A. player same age frame guess what you lost to me in that age frame, if I accomplished more than you in the N.B.A. in tha 21-27 age frame guess what you lost to me in that age frame, live with it you guys I know it hurts.
 5 years ago '12        #632
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,380 | Props total: 238 238

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #633
space
space
 PEK said:
That is hilarious, but I must know what makes me dumb it the fact you do not want to hear this and feel as though it should not be brought up for personal reasons, or do you have an actual argument that could prove me wrong.
 5 years ago '09        #634
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$39,996 | Props total: 1095 1095
He needs about 5 more to even start this conversation, Bron is already 0 for 2 in the Finals (I can give him a small break on the Spurs one) and MJ went 6 for 6 with 6 final MVPs, got to win rings, then come back later with sh*t like this. I already said he will statistically be the greatest player of all time, but add titles to those stats, then the convo changes.
 5 years ago '11        #635
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 21 21
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Kobe played with Shaq so he is automatically disqualified, this is between Michael and Lebron, I don't like to speculate but I can only imagine what Lebron or Michael could have done with that Shaq, Kobe played with, we saw what D.Wade did with the washed up version, I can only imagine what Lebron would have done with a Gasol let alone a Gasol and Bynum, but I remember Kobe when he did not have any of these guys this is the forgotten year for his fans, the year he refused to shoot the ball one game the year I saw him get off that private plane in Chicago, the year he lost to Phoenix in the first round..
you are speculating you dumb fu*k...

so your discrediting jordans national title win??

lets see a national championship, multiple scoring titles, multiple mvps a defensive player of the year award. in less seasons then 3 mvps and multiple post seasons failures. off your self.
 5 years ago '11        #636
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
oh and not to mention a 1984 gold medal

which brings me to lebrons massive failure at the 2003 games.

your fu*kin retarded.
 5 years ago '04        #637
space
space
One thing I know about boxden is when there is a valid argument it will be presented, but when there is no valid argument in contrary to the point that has been made, but peoples personal feelings are involved people start posting videos and pictures, if you have a valid point please enlighten me, if not Im going to take your pictures and videos as sign of your jealousy over the fact I am more enlightened than you, or you have personal felling towards Jordan or Lebron that causes you to conduct yourself in this manner.
 5 years ago '04        #638
space
space
 ReggieA said:
He needs about 5 more to even start this conversation, Bron is already 0 for 2 in the Finals (I can give him a small break on the Spurs one) and MJ went 6 for 6 with 6 final MVPs, got to win rings, then come back later with sh*t like this. I already said he will statistically be the greatest player of all time, but add titles to those stats, then the convo changes.
I said age 18-27.
 5 years ago '11        #639
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I said age 18-27.
and i said how in that time frame jordan still accomplished way more. but i guess you decided to skip those tidbits.
 5 years ago '05        #640
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,300 | Props total: 10 10
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago