Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
198 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
254 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #601
Rob De Niro 117 heat pts117
space
space
$13,339 | Props total: 381 381

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #602
Rob De Niro 117 heat pts117
space
space
$13,339 | Props total: 381 381
 RMG 007 said:
Thread is now about your favorite snack

[pic - click to view]

FAIL

k!ll yourself

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #603
Fearless Genius 65 heat pts65
space
space
$4,161 | Props total: 434 434
 SeaJaiye said:
yea but russell always stopped wilt from getting his rings and despite wilt getting his stats, russell's teams always won when they played.

lebron dominates kobe in the reg season and they never met in the playoffs. no one is gonna say kobe is a better player all around and they're not two sg's/sf's anyway. bad comparison
actually wilt did beat russell atleast once in a playoff series towards winning an nba title in the 67 season. don't know if there are any other times. and don't you think they are somewhat comparable since they are both perimeter players? and what if they never meet in the playoffs? i think we have enough information to give a good arguments that one is better than the other if they never play each other. i think there is enough information to go off over the course of their careers.

TriniSoldier said:
Has kobes teams ever directly stopped lebron from winning a championship the way the greatest winner of all time did with wilt?
jordan never beat bird's celtics in a playoff series. bird always dominated jordan in the playoffs. swept mj twice. jordan never redeemed himself against bird in the playoffs and most people conclude jordan is still the better player. why do kobe and lebron need to play each other in a playoff series to determine who's better?
 5 years ago '09        #604
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,038 | Props total: 224 224
 EnlightenMe said:
i don't think making one or two clutch shots in every third postseason is a "big a.ss part". he did play a larger role for the two he won in houston but for the other five he was a guy coming off the bench averaging 4 or 5 points a game and couldn't play d. not trying to disrespect the guy but let's keep it in perspective.
yea u must not have watched the games bruh 1 or two shots smh that n*gga hit daggers shots that if he didnt make they would of lost and not even made the finals
 5 years ago '12        #605
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
yea u must not have watched the games bruh 1 or two shots smh that n*gga hit daggers shots that if he didnt make they would of lost and not even made the finals
i watched the games, you watched the highlights. he didn't play a "big a.ss part". didn't say he didn't hit big shots. but big a.ss part? that's a stretch. if you said big part i might have been like but big a.ss part just went too far.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 04-12-2012 at 03:38 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #606
space
space

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #607
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:
i watched the games, you watched the highlights. he didn't play a "big a.ss part". didn't say he didn't hit big shots. but big a.ss part? that's a stretch. if you said big part i might have been like but big a.ss part just went too far.
so big part and big a.ss part are different now you know what I meant though I watched all those games im a basketball fanatic bruh I watch like every single playoff game horry wasn't like rick fox where fox hit timely threes and locked n*ggas up but he was key to the triangle and he played decent defense timely threes and rebounds steals he was all around used for big moments on put the team on runs by hitting consecutive threes. I don't know why people left him open.
 5 years ago '12        #608
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
so big part and big a.ss part are different now you know what I meant though I watched all those games im a basketball fanatic bruh I watch like every single playoff game horry wasn't like rick fox where fox hit timely threes and locked n*ggas up but he was key to the triangle and he played decent defense timely threes and rebounds steals he was all around used for big moments on put the team on runs by hitting consecutive threes. I don't know why people left him open.

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

watch the vid to make sure we are talking about the same guy. cause if we are, you are way off base. i was being sarcastic with the "big and big a.ss part" i was talking about if it wasn't clear. i wonder who you are referring to when you say he "locked n*ggas up". seriously, this is hysterical. never thought i'd hear someone talk about how robert horry "locked n*ggas up". dude was a decent player who hit some big shots. he's an average nba player at best. let's not act like this man won games single handedly. "

"locked n*ggas up"
 5 years ago '09        #609
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 EnlightenMe said:

[pic - click to view]

watch the vid to make sure we are talking about the same guy. cause if we are, you are way off base. i was being sarcastic with the "big and big a.ss part" i was talking about if it wasn't clear. i wonder who you are referring to when you say he "locked n*ggas up". seriously, this is hysterical. never thought i'd hear someone talk about how robert horry "locked n*ggas up". dude was a decent player who hit some big shots. he's an average nba player at best. let's not act like this man won games single handedly. "

"locked n*ggas up"
guess u didnt comprehend i said he wasnt like rick fox whom hit timely shots and locked n*ggas up lol all that for nothing i know horry didnt lock people up he was in the game for clutch moments and always came up big be it steal rebound shot gotta read bruh and u picked highlights when this n*gga was like forty thats the last team he played for go back to rockets and la highlights

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 04-14-2012 at 04:24 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #610
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
guess u didnt comprehend i said he wasnt like rick fox whom hit timely shots and locked n*ggas up lol all that for nothing i know horry didnt lock people up he was in the game for clutch moments and always came up big be it steal rebound shot gotta read bruh and u picked highlights when this n*gga was like forty thats the last team he played for go back to rockets and la highlights
you're right, i misread that. regardless, horry didn't do that much. he played in 244 playoff games. how many games do you think he had a big impact. come on man, get real. dude wasn't as big as you say he was. yes he had big moments, but he didn't have enough of them to say he was a big part of those championship runs. let me put it this way, he had moments that were instrumental in them winning a title, but to say he had a big part is disrespecting the stars that led those teams to a title.
 5 years ago '04        #611
KidKingGoD 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,983 | Props total: 258 258
Robert horry is an average player he's an all star player who was a crucial element for atleast 4 championship teams. To call robert horry average is almost as insulting as calling einstein retarded he has more rings then kobe as well. GTFOH.
 5 years ago '12        #612
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
Robert horry is an average player he's an all star player who was a crucial element for atleast 4 championship teams. To call robert horry average is almost as insulting as calling einstein retarded he has more rings then kobe as well. GTFOH.
no it isn't. atleast not if you understand basketball. you guys are so stuck on highlights that you forget about how average he was. he wasn't an impact player point black. i'll give it to him that he was clutch. seriously robert horry was like the 7th or 8th best player on alot of those teams with the exception of the houston championships. you guys seriously are overrating this man.

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 04-14-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #613
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,798 | Props total: 576 576
 EnlightenMe said:
no it isn't. atleast not if you understand basketball. you guys are so stuck on highlights that you forget about how average he was. he wasn't an impact player point black. i'll give it to him that he was clutch. seriously robert horry was like the 7th or 8th best player on alot of those teams with the exception of the houston championships. you guys seriously are overrating this man.
my n*gga, u havent said a thing i disagree with yet. u make sense and a lot of these n*ggas on here cant handle that. props
 04-15-2012, 11:28 PM         #614
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
robert horry is trash....why the fu*k is he even in this thread...might as well bring up steve kerr
 5 years ago '04        #615
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,452 | Props total: 48 48
Jordan won his first ring @ age 27 if Lebron wins the championship this year he will have gotten a ring @ the same age Mike did which was age 27, accept for Mike this was his first finals appearance, this will be Lebrons 3rd, and Lebron if he wins MVP will receive his 3rd while Jordan by the age of 27 had 2 MVP's and a Defensive player of the year, and their per game averages are about the same Jordan beats Lebron by about 3 points in ppg, and Lebron has about 2 more a.ssist and 1 more rebound pg.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 05-05-2012 at 12:22 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #616
Dun Language 3739 heat pts3739
space
space
$69,201 | Props total: 10460 10460
thread doesn't even make sense.
 5 years ago '12        #617
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,621 | Props total: 186 186
Maaan This next decade gonna be hell for comparisons...
 5 years ago '05        #618
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 461 461
Inb4kobecomparisons
 5 years ago '08        #619
PEK 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,960 | Props total: 1082 1082

[video - click to view]

05-04-2012, 04:56 PM         #620
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st page...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
57 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
77 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
154 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
91 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
45 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RUMOR: Cam Newton's Benching on Sunday Night Actually Due to Strip Club In..
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy