Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES AND MAKE UGLY bi-chES CUTE ii
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Irv Gotti exposes 50 Cent, again.
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Im slamming this Hoe (Alexis Skyy)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Aug 20 - THE WOLF OF WALSTREET SCAMMING AGAIN
57 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #441
torious 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$80,570 | Props total: 9077 9077
 Nate187um said:
4-14
4-16
3-17
5-20
6-22
4-16
7-24
5-18
4-15
5-17
4-20
7-28
5-19
8-27
5-20
7-26
8-27
7-25
5-17
5-17
2-17
4-16
4-16
7-25
3-16
5-26
1-5
2-10
2-9
5-21
4-14
4-14
7-24
1-9
3-12
4-16
5-20
5-19
4-15
4-14
4-14
4-14

all games 30% or under


homey attempted 43 shots twice for 41 & 43 points..36 shots for 37 points..35 for 35...34 for 36

& to think this n*gga rarely attempted any 3's....so these are all close shot attempts/in the paint

OVER ONE DEFENDER IN THE HIGHEST SCORING ERA OF BASKETBALL AT THAT

 5 years ago '04        #442
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,198 | Props total: 2777 2777
 Nate187um said:
4-14
4-16
3-17
5-20
6-22
4-16
7-24
5-18
4-15
5-17
4-20
7-28
5-19
8-27
5-20
7-26
8-27
7-25
5-17
5-17
2-17
4-16
4-16
7-25
3-16
5-26
1-5
2-10
2-9
5-21
4-14
4-14
7-24
1-9
3-12
4-16
5-20
5-19
4-15
4-14
4-14
4-14

all games 30% or under


homey attempted 43 shots twice for 41 & 43 points..36 shots for 37 points..35 for 35...34 for 36

& to think this n*gga rarely attempted any 3's....so these are all close shot attempts/in the paint

OVER ONE DEFENDER IN THE HIGHEST SCORING ERA OF BASKETBALL AT THAT

 5 years ago '04        #443
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$24,607 | Props total: 3954 3954
 philly337 said:
Came in here to post something similar when I saw dude say Jordan had just as many

good look...I swear these dudes never seen mike play
jordan retired in 98 so i doubt most of the fans who arent bulls fan actually dont remember him well

its like babe ruth stories now they get bigger and bigger the more time that passes
 5 years ago '07        #444
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$33,825 | Props total: 11686 11686
kobe's list of 30% or below games is almost 3 times longer

7 - 25
9 - 31
9 - 30
7 - 24
8 - 27
5 - 25
7 - 24
8 - 31
5 - 23
9 - 33
5 - 22
7 - 24
8 - 27
6 - 24
6 - 23
5 - 17
9 - 30
7 - 26
6 - 20
7 - 25
8 - 29
6 - 25
5 - 21
6 - 20
5 - 19
6 - 23
8 - 29
8 - 27
3 - 13
4 - 19
4 - 17
6 - 20
4 - 19
4 - 14
5 - 21
5 - 20
5 - 24
6 - 22
4 - 16
5 - 18
6 - 22
7 - 26
7 - 27
5 - 18
6 - 20
4 - 14
7 - 24
6 - 28
4 - 17
4 - 19
6 - 20
5 - 17
4 - 15
4 - 18
5 - 19
4 - 15
4 - 16
3 - 17
2 - 9
5 - 19
5 - 17
4 - 15
4 - 21
4 - 18
5 - 23
3 - 11
3 - 12
5 - 17
2 - 9
2 - 9
2 - 11
3 - 12
5 - 18
4 - 14
4 - 16
5 - 21
4 - 14
4 - 19
3 - 10
4 - 14
3 - 10
2 - 16
2 - 9
1 - 10
3 - 11
3 - 10
5 - 18
3 - 12
3 - 11
3 - 14
4 - 14
3 - 10
3 - 10
2 - 9
3 - 13
1 - 8
4 - 20
2 - 10
1 - 6
2 - 11
2 - 10
2 - 9
2 - 8
3 - 13
2 - 12
2 - 7
1 - 9
2 - 10
2 - 7
2 - 7
1 - 5
2 - 7
1 - 6
1 - 4
0 - 2
1 - 4
1 - 7
1 - 7
1 - 6
0 - 3
0 - 4
0 - 4
0 - 1
0 - 1
0 - 1
0 - 4
0 - 1
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 3
0 - 1
0 - 2
0 - 1
 5 years ago '04        #445
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,198 | Props total: 2777 2777
Season FG%
2011-12 0.443
2010-11 0.459
2009-10 0.461
2008-09 0.459
2007-08 0.457
2006-07 0.458
2005-06 0.454
2004-05 0.447
2003-04 0.439
2002-03 0.442
2001-02 0.445
2000-01 0.443
1999-00 0.449
1998-99 0.437
1997-98 0.45
1996-97 0.455
1995-96 0.462
1994-95 0.466
1993-94 0.466
1992-93 0.473
1991-92 0.472
1990-91 0.474
1989-90 0.476
1988-89 0.477
1987-88 0.48
1986-87 0.48
1985-86 0.487
1984-85 0.491





Wow @ the entire league shooting nearly 50%
 03-09-2012, 09:24 AM         #446
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
kobe's list of 30% or below games is almost 3 times longer
SO WHAT THOUGH???

he's overrated right?????

& we all know he takes the lowest % type of shots anyway to begin with


long range shots highly contested against double/triple teams

again idk why people talk like they dont know this already

why compare someone taking easy a.ss shots to someone who takes tougher shots from further out?
 5 years ago '05        #447
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,381 | Props total: 960 960
 Nate187um said:
SO WHAT THOUGH???

he's overrated right?????

& we all know he takes the lowest % type of shots anyway to begin with

long range shots highly contested against double/triple teams

again idk why people talk like they dont know this already

why compare someone taking easy a.ss shots to someone who takes tougher shots from further out?
that's our point. pass the ball.
 5 years ago '07        #448
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$33,825 | Props total: 11686 11686
 Nate187um said:
SO WHAT THOUGH???

he's overrated right?????

& we all know he takes the lowest % type of shots anyway to begin with


long range shots highly contested against double/triple teams

again idk why people talk like they dont know this already

why compare someone taking easy a.ss shots to someone who takes tougher shots from further out?
so compare him to ray allen then if he's admittedly not in MJ's class as a scorer
 5 years ago '07        #449
timdog 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$28,644 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Nate187um said:
this

undersized 180 pound guard GP forced mj to shoot 5-19 (26%) in game 6 on the 96 finals.

considering how close to the basket he played that number is disgusting

the prototype has had MULTIPLE NIGHTS of

4-13...4-14...4-16.....3-17...5-20....6-22...7-22...5-18...12-36...7-28...7-25.......2-17...12-39..3-16.....performances

lol @ taking 39 shots to get 29 points


again the fact he didn't really have range and played so close to the basket and still put up those sh*tty numbers is HORRIBLE

thank god that bum was the PROTOTYPE
17-47

47 shots to get 41 pts

 5 years ago '05        #450
Dun Language 3914 heat pts3914
space
avatar space
space
$74,183 | Props total: 25155 25155
if mitch n jim dont care then why do you
 03-09-2012, 09:36 AM         #451
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats the most shots both players ever attempted

kobe = 46 shots on 60% in 4Q shooting to get 81 points

prototype 49 shots on 55% in OT to get 64 points


jordan is missing easy a.ss close jumpers AGAINST 1 DEFENDER....theres no excuse for such sh*tty shooting when thats your game

but no we'll compare that to kobe missing lower % shots from further out over multiple defenders instead like its the same
 5 years ago '07        #452
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$33,825 | Props total: 11686 11686
u can't give somebody a handicap by basically saying they're a jump shooter with terrible shot selection. nobody made him play that way .

looking at each player's single best game is about as useful as looking at each player's worst game. it kind of matters what happened in between those extremes .
 5 years ago '04        #453
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
lol at this nicca listing games where kobe shot 0-4 when he probably only played 10 minutes
 5 years ago '07        #454
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Nate187um said:
whats the most shots both players ever attempted

kobe = 46 shots on 60% in 4Q shooting to get 81 points

prototype 49 shots on 55% in OT to get 64 points


jordan is missing easy a.ss close jumpers AGAINST 1 DEFENDER....theres no excuse for such sh*tty shooting when thats your game

but no we'll compare that to kobe missing lower % shots from further out over multiple defenders instead like its the same
LMAO you are making Kobe look worse every post.

You saying "he shoots further out over triple teams," versus Jordan shooting a higher % shot means what? Jordan obviously was smarter than Kobe in shot selection.

Do you understand how much you are hurting your own case?
 5 years ago '04        #455
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,198 | Props total: 2777 2777
 joshdogg26 said:
u can't give somebody a handicap by basically saying they're a jump shooter with terrible shot selection. nobody made him play that way .

looking at each player's single best game is about as useful as looking at each player's worst game. it kind of matters what happened in between those extremes .
A lot of people do believe he has bad shot selection, but he actually practices all those shots and is comfortable taking them.

Kobe's problem is that he doesn't know when to stop when things aren't going his way
 5 years ago '07        #456
timdog 833 heat pts833
space
avatar space
space
$28,644 | Props total: 10640 10640
 Nate187um said:
whats the most shots both players ever attempted

kobe = 46 shots on 60% in 4Q shooting to get 81 points

prototype 49 shots on 55% in OT to get 64 points


jordan is missing easy a.ss close jumpers AGAINST 1 DEFENDER....theres no excuse for such sh*tty shooting when thats your game

but no we'll compare that to kobe missing lower % shots from further out over multiple defenders instead like its the same
prototype didnt shoot one 3 pointer


kobe shot 13 3 pointers made 7 when scored 81

 5 years ago '07        #457
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$33,825 | Props total: 11686 11686
 GollyI'mGully said:
lol at this nicca listing games where kobe shot 0-4 when he probably only played 10 minutes
sorry buddy, just listing them ALL. if u must know, kobe's average performance was 30.5 minutes, 3.7-14.9 (25.0%) in 135 games. jordan's was 35.2 minutes, 4.75-18.5 (25.7%)in 48 games.

any other questions?
 5 years ago '04        #458
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,198 | Props total: 2777 2777
 timdog said:
prototype didnt shoot one 3 pointer


kobe shot 13 3 pointers made 7 when scored 81

I'm sure he would have made plenty of those with his 16.7% shooting percentage from 3 that season.
 5 years ago '04        #459
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 joshdogg26 said:
sorry buddy, just listing them ALL. if u must know, kobe's average performance was 30.5 minutes, 3.7-14.9 (25.0%) in 135 games. jordan's was 35.2 minutes, 4.75-18.5 (25.7%)in 48 games.

any other questions?
i didn't ask one
 5 years ago '11        #460
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,830 | Props total: 131 131
 Nate187um said:
4-14
4-16
3-17
5-20
6-22
4-16
7-24
5-18
4-15
5-17
4-20
7-28
5-19
8-27
5-20
7-26
8-27
7-25
5-17
5-17
2-17
4-16
4-16
7-25
3-16
5-26
1-5
2-10
2-9
5-21
4-14
4-14
7-24
1-9
3-12
4-16
5-20
5-19
4-15
4-14
4-14
4-14

all games 30% or under


homey attempted 43 shots twice for 41 & 43 points..36 shots for 37 points..35 for 35...34 for 36

& to think this n*gga rarely attempted any 3's....so these are all close shot attempts/in the paint

OVER ONE DEFENDER IN THE HIGHEST SCORING ERA OF BASKETBALL AT THAT

Oh sh*t! Shots FIRED!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Kid fuuks Bully's mother then confesses on live radio.
28 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Bone Thugs having issues with Bizzy Bone again
89 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside The first ever school shooter..why did she do it?.. She didnt like. . .
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside DEFENDERS VERSUS AVENGERS. Who you got?
37 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Aug 20 - A Current Taco Bell Employee Just Dished Out 7 Secrets You Need to Know
116 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Nike & Paul George steal JellyFam's concept for the "JellyFam PG 1" shoe
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
NBA JJ Redick explains shooting at the line & that some players always gonna b..
57 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside The leaked NASA footage -- that they *CAN NOT* explain........!!
173 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy