Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside TEKASHI69 saves Magnolia producer Pierre from an ass whooping or worse
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Reminder Black Friday Starts Now at Walmart.com
11 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 66
NBA Durant and Westbrook talking trash to each other
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Durant and Curry laugh at Westbrook trying to get a Triple Double
23 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 6 years ago '06        #241
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Nate187um said:
he's 4-8 with the worst help in nba history & also lead that team to a .500+ record in the beastly western conference

some people can just do more WITH LESS
Don't give the 2005-06 and 2006-07 West too much credit. The West was weak as sh*t in them years.

There was a reason why the Clippers were a choke job in game 5 in round 2 from going to the WCF. Don't get me wrong, Kobe Bryant deserves plenty of credit for leading that disgustingly awful roster near a playoff series win. That said, the West was "ehh" in 06 and 07.

EDIT: With your MJ argument, I get it. But his best players during the 1-9 were Orlando Woolridge and Oak. Don't get me wrong, Woolridge = underrated as fu*k when it comes to his prime years and we know about Oak. Keep in mind as well that the Bulls played BOS in back to back 1st rounds. That was a horrible match-up for them.


Last edited by ThaShark316; 02-19-2012 at 10:41 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #243
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,116 | Props total: 2365 2365
 Nate187um said:
he's 4-8 with the worst help in nba history & also lead that team to a .500+ record in the beastly western conference

some people can just do more WITH LESS


worst help??? Jordan was drafted by the 2nd worst team in the league... He took them to the playoffs his first year and every season he played for them... at one point Charles Oakley was the second best player on his team... When has Kobe ever had a team that pathetic... He always had a good player to play alongside... The only other superstars to play with worst talent would be Hakeem and Pistol Pete... 90% of this board never even heard of Jordan's roster his first couple years...

U are easily becoming the dumbest motherfu*ker on this board... If ur only 20 yeas old just fu*king admit you didnt see, hear or know anything about basketball before 96... Dont sit up here and constantly make yourself look ignorant a.ss fu*k by posting hypocritical lies and bullsh*t...
 6 years ago '11        #244
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
kobe had some bad teams when shaq left

but mj still the goat
 02-19-2012, 10:56 AM         #245
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:


worst help??? Jordan was drafted by the 2nd worst team in the league... He took them to the playoffs his first year and every season he played for them... at one point Charles Oakley was the second best player on his team... When has Kobe ever had a team that pathetic... He always had a good player to play alongside... The only other superstars to play with worst talent would be Hakeem and Pistol Pete... 90% of this board never even heard of Jordan's roster his first couple years...

U are easily becoming the dumbest motherfu*ker on this board... If ur only 20 yeas old just fu*king admit you didnt see, hear or know anything about basketball before 96... Dont sit up here and constantly make yourself look ignorant a.ss fu*k by posting hypocritical lies and bullsh*t...
I dont call "taking them to the playoffs" with a 30-52 record anything to brag about

38-44
30-52
40-42

congrats on making the playoffs with a losing record

SP joins the team and they go 50-32, IMAGINE THAT

I would take ANY of the starters who started along side jordan over

SMUSH PARKER....LUKE WALTON....CHRIS MIHM.....KWAME BROWN...need I go on????
 6 years ago '11        #246
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 2983 2983
 TriniSoldier said:
you mean when he threw kobe over the table?
 6 years ago '04        #247
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12

[video - click to view]



Got something better....Kobe taking a two piece and a biscuit from Chris Childs....then turning tough AFTER the team comes to the rescue
 6 years ago '06        #248
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Nate187um said:
I dont call "taking them to the playoffs" with a 30-52 record anything to brag about

38-44
30-52
40-42

congrats on making the playoffs with a losing record

SP joins the team and they go 50-32, IMAGINE THAT

I would take ANY of the starters who started along side jordan over

SMUSH PARKER....LUKE WALTON....CHRIS MIHM.....KWAME BROWN...need I go on????
But here's a counter to that:

I'd take Lamar Odom as a #2 guy over any of the starters from the 84-87 Bulls.
 6 years ago '06        #249
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,752 | Props total: 10216 10216
 Nate187um said:
I dont call "taking them to the playoffs" with a 30-52 record anything to brag about

I would take ANY of the starters who started along side jordan over

SMUSH PARKER....LUKE WALTON....CHRIS MIHM.....KWAME BROWN...need I go on????
I like how toy always leave out carton butler and Lamar...you tell me the better supporting cast

Coach : rudy t

Chucky Atkins
Caron butler
Lamar Odom
Chris mihm

That's an average supporting cast and Kobe missed the playoffs with thatin the prime ofhis career after winning 3 chips

Orrrrrrrr

Coach : Kevin loghery

Quintin daily
Steve Johnson
Orlando woolridge
Dave corzine

Who?
 6 years ago '04        #250
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,116 | Props total: 2365 2365
 Cambury said:
I never said Kobe didnt have the kinda help he needed to win...i said just imagine if he had the help wade got or mike had...sh*t is not an excuse, its reality. Kobe has played beside 1 hall of fame in his prime and that resulted in 3 championships. Mike played beside at least 1 for 10 yrs, wade is playing beside 1 (James) and a possible (bosh if they win a ring)


Every year Kobe won did he play next to an all-star that year??? Yes
Every year Kobe won did he have an all-star big man that year??? Yes
How many dynasties in NBA history do not have an all-star big man? 1
Who is that dynasty? The Bulls
How many other teams in NBA history have won without an all-star big man? 3
How many championships did Jordan win without a second all-star that year? 2
Did Kobe win a ring every year he played next to an all star that year? No
Did Jordan win a ring every year he played next to an all-star that year? YES

Hall of fame judges an entire career... It is not judged from season to season... Two seasons that Pippen played with Jordan he wasn't considered one of the league's top 12 players in his own conference... And to top it off wasn't even named to any of the All NBA teams the Bulls first championship which means nobody considered him even a top 15 player for that season... Now find me one championship team Kobe played on where he didnt have an all-star select playing with him or an all-NBA player and then you can come at me with this help argument...
 02-19-2012, 11:12 AM         #251
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:



Got something better....Kobe taking a two piece and a biscuit from Chris Childs....then turning tough AFTER the team comes to the rescue
vid already posted in this thread... childs hit him in the neck. I'm neutral in this argument, only people bringing this childs vid in here are delusional as fu*k just reachin.
 6 years ago '06        #252
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 philly337 said:
I like how toy always leave out carton butler and Lamar...you tell me the better supporting cast

Coach : rudy t

Chucky Atkins
Caron butler
Lamar Odom
Chris mihm

That's an average supporting cast and Kobe missed the playoffs with thatin the prime ofhis career after winning 3 chips

Orrrrrrrr

Coach : Kevin loghery

Quintin daily
Steve Johnson
Orlando woolridge
Dave corzine

Who?
That's what I mean when I say give me Odom. Hell I fu*king forgot about Butler (probably because they dealt him before anyone could remember his Laker tenure ).

Woolridge was good in his prime years (Pre-Detroit), but the rest of those guys were starting when they were probably bench guys on good teams (Johnson = good when he actually went to a good/great team).
 6 years ago '06        #253
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,752 | Props total: 10216 10216
 dre03 said:


Every year Kobe won did he play next to an all-star that year??? Yes
Every year Kobe won did he have an all-star big man that year??? Yes
How many dynasties in NBA history do not have an all-star big man? 1
Who is that dynasty? The Bulls
How many other teams in NBA history have won without an all-star big man? 3
How many championships did Jordan win without a second all-star that year? 2
Did Kobe win a ring every year he played next to an all star that year? No
Did Jordan win a ring every year he played next to an all-star that year? YES

Hall of fame judges an entire career... It is not judged from season to season... Two seasons that Pippen played with Jordan he wasn't considered one of the league's top 12 players in his own conference... And to top it off wasn't even named to any of the All NBA teams the Bulls first championship which means nobody considered him even a top 15 player for that season... Now find me one championship team Kobe played on where he didnt have an all-star select playing with him or an all-NBA player and then you can come at me with this help argument...
and when pip missed half the season in his final season with the bulls they won 60 games...and pips first year with the bulls he played off the bench with a game changing 8 points and they won 50 games. The fact its Jordan never got a realistic chance to win without pip because he came so early in his career before the team got established and stayed the entire time...but Kobe fans hang on to like he was supposed to beat some of the best teams ever in his first two years with the third worst team in the nba

Kobe on the other hand got that chance and missed the playoffs and lost in the first round twice...also lost in the finals with shaq, Payton, and Malone beside him

Then least in the finals again


Last edited by philly337; 02-19-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #254
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,116 | Props total: 2365 2365
 Nate187um said:
I dont call "taking them to the playoffs" with a 30-52 record anything to brag about

38-44
30-52
40-42

congrats on making the playoffs with a losing record

SP joins the team and they go 50-32, IMAGINE THAT

I would take ANY of the starters who started along side jordan over

SMUSH PARKER....LUKE WALTON....CHRIS MIHM.....KWAME BROWN...need I go on????
Its funny how you left out Odom and Butler out of those starters... This is what i mean by hypocritical... Make your point with facts... Dont try and purposely leave out facts to fit your argument... You obviously believe Butler and Odom are better than Jordan's teammates or else you would have left them in your argument...

In 94-95 the Bulls were 34-31 before Jordan came back and in danger of possibly missing the playoffs... They finished the season 13-4 in the 17 games Jordan came back to finish 47-35... They then went 72-10 the following season... Kind of trumps your SP joining and the Bulls and going 50-32 argument seeing how SP didnt even start that year and barely played...
 6 years ago '04        #255
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,116 | Props total: 2365 2365
 ThaShark316 said:
That's what I mean when I say give me Odom. Hell I fu*king forgot about Butler (probably because they dealt him before anyone could remember his Laker tenure ).

Woolridge was good in his prime years (Pre-Detroit), but the rest of those guys were starting when they were probably bench guys on good teams (Johnson = good when he actually went to a good/great team).
Don't forget in the 86-87 season Jordan didn't even have Woolridge anymore... He only had Oakley...

Charles fu*king Oakley was his second best player...
 6 years ago '06        #256
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 dre03 said:
Don't forget in the 86-87 season Jordan didn't even have Woolridge anymore... He only had Oakley...

Charles fu*king Oakley was his second best player...
Didn't forget at all. Oak was bad a.ss, but @ being a #2 for ANYONE. I brought him up in an earlier post. That's sad as all hell.
 6 years ago '04        #257
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,507 | Props total: 5079 5079
Mike wasn't bout that life till the Bad Boy's era was over, he ain't built for the life .
 6 years ago '11        #258
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
avatar space
space
$52,013 | Props total: 19733 19733
i swear you n*ggas are something else
 02-19-2012, 11:45 AM         #259
Nate187um  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are IDIOTS on here I swear

04-05 lakers

Tomjanovich coached the team to a 22–19 record before resigning due to health problems.Assistant Frank Hamblen was named interim head coach to replace Tomjanovich for the remainder of the season

Kobe misses 16 games Odom misses 18 games they miss the playoffs

the following seasons with a healthy Kobe & SMUSH PARKER LUKE WALTON KWAME BROWN/CHRIS MIHM as starters they make the playoffs WITH A WINNING RECORD OUT WEST

but no we will just keep referring to the one year caron butler and chucky atkins were on the team

the bulls 2nd option woolridge was droppin 20-23 ppg and to odom average 15ppg those seasons

& when oakley was the 2nd option he was droppin 15 and grabbin 13 BOARDS..............


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #260
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7


what kind of pus*y accomplishment is that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Tig ol Bittie Ms. Christine Lashawn
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Mercedes Morr Might Be My Favorite Stripper Of All Time (@missmercedesmorr)
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is she too pretty to be a pornstar?
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside ‘Aquaman:’ Director James Wan Says His Film Won’t Use Air Bubbles Like..
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Nov 21 - Here's What u Have to Earn to Get a Mortgage in America's 50 ..
140 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside The Other Demi In Revealing Dress Looking Right
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
FCC plan would give Internet providers power to choose the sites customers see..
204 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside "Dragon Ball Super" in Classic 90's DBZ Style & Coloring
142 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy