Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside Nas - Ether (The Original Version) Large Professor Confirmed..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside French Montana feeling on iggy
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside The most expensive album i ever seen...
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Redman Says Dissing MC Hammer In The 90's Could Get You Hurt
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 03-29-2011, 10:11 PM         #1
124680 pageviews
1324 comments


JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)
 

 

[video - click to view]



image what ive been preaching since 2001
Difflummin slapped this ish
 

1324 comments for "Kobe vs Jordan vs LeBron vs Durant - discussion thread (will be merged here)"

 5 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 69 69
I never met a Vice Lord who hated MJ until I met you.
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '07        #3
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,049 | Props total: 4 4
so basically, dude argument is that stats tells lies because the stats are empty and meaningless if the result is a losing season or losing in the playoffs in general

but people will talk about the season kobe scored 81, 12 straight 40 points games, but the same season that the lakers blew a 3-1 lead against the suns in the playoffs in the 1st round
Gr1mether gave props
 
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 03-29-2011, 10:20 PM         #4
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I never met a Vice Lord who hated MJ until I met you.
i love mj. im just a realist. so i guess u still never met one of the brothers who hates mike
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 03-29-2011, 10:21 PM         #5
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bigakathebeast said:
so basically, dude argument is that stats tells lies because the stats are empty and meaningless if the result is a losing season or losing in the playoffs in general

but people will talk about the season kobe scored 81, 12 straight 40 points games, but the same season that he blew a 3-1 lead against the suns in the playoffs
uncharted is over rated. its has average gameplay with supped up graphics
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '07        #6
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 1 1
I don't even need to watch the vid. But shock threads at midnight homie?? You got insomnia or somethin'
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #7
LordBlanco|M 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$30,584 | Props total: 2860 2860
great thread, make another.
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 03-29-2011, 10:23 PM         #8
JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deemoney23 said:
I don't even need to watch the vid. But shock threads at midnight homie?? You got insomnia or somethin'
only a shock to idiots that not everyones brainswashed
Gr1mether gave props
 
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '07        #9
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,049 | Props total: 4 4
 JOE PESCI said:
uncharted is over rated. its has average gameplay with supped up graphics
nice deflection of my argument

Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #10
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$9,424 | Props total: 772 772
So if we throw out the losing seasons and dont consider Jordan's stats... Would you have to do the same for all the years Kobe didnt win... Which would be his best statistical seasons as well... Including his 81 point game...

If you only compared their championship seasons Jordan still sh*ts on anything Kobe did... So please tell me what i am missing???

Remember to date he still is the only dynasty in NBA history without a big man... Thats not a stat either... That my n*gga is an indisputable fact in any era of the NBA
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '05        #11
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$33,478 | Props total: 3047 3047
Its a nice argument and video.. MJ still the GOAT.. Kobe backers always want to throw out stats and overall accomplishments.. and then discuss who's better.. Makes no sense to me.. Make excuses like Kobe played with Shaq, but KObe backers ignore the fact that Jordan played in a era with stacked teams and played on teams with worse supporting cast than what Iverson had before Pippen came along.. Soon as Shaq left we seen Kobe struggle mightily also.. He missed the playoffs once and constantly got eliminated.. no one man can do it alone.. Lets not forget Kobe was on the brink of joining the Bulls in fear his legacy would be tarnished if the Lakers didn't make immediate changes..

I bet MJ wouldn't have been Shaq's 2nd option.. We know that for a fact, just by the type of ego MJ has.. He would never settle for being someones second options, and wouldn't give a fu*k if he pissed Shaq off or not in the process..

WIth that said, Kobe still top 5..
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '07        #12
Bkjj11 2518 heat pts2518
space
avatar space
space
$72,881 | Props total: 18676 18676
15 pages by 6 am!
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #13
LordBlanco|M 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$30,584 | Props total: 2860 2860
 Hold That said:
Its a nice argument and video.. MJ still the GOAT.. Kobe backers always want to throw out stats and overall accomplishments.. and then discuss who's better.. Makes no sense to me.. Make excuses like Kobe played with Shaq, but KObe backers ignore the fact that Jordan played in a era with stacked teams and played on teams with worse supporting cast than what Iverson had before Pippen came along.. Soon as Shaq left we seen Kobe struggle mightily also.. He missed the playoffs once and constantly got eliminated.. no one man can do it alone.. Lets not forget Kobe was on the brink of joining the Bulls in fear his legacy would be tarnished if the Lakers didn't make immediate changes..

I bet MJ wouldn't have been Shaq's 2nd option.. We know that for a fact, just by the type of ego MJ has.. He would never settle for being someones second options, and wouldn't give a fu*k if he pissed Shaq off or not in the process..

WIth that said, Kobe still top 5..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #14
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,536 | Props total: 1106 1106
This is getting really old.
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '07        #15
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 54 54
 JOE PESCI said:
uncharted is over rated. its has average gameplay with supped up graphics
The pseudo-realistic cinematic quality is why it's as good as it is.
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '06        #16
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,898 | Props total: 87 87
2k anyone ? Psn Miickey___3

11-2 vs boxden
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '06        #17
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,898 | Props total: 87 87
 akademiks said:
This is getting really old.

Damn been here since 05' and I've never seen you post this on relation to this subject
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #18
ant30ant33 202 heat pts202
space
space
space
$11,486 | Props total: 4065 4065
6 for 6 in finals
case closed
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '04        #19
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,536 | Props total: 1106 1106
 The Bully said:
you finally post something i agree with:wow:





@threadstarter not getting any support from kobe stans


[pic - click to view]

Shut the fu*k up.




 m!ck3y said:
Damn been here since 05' and I've never seen you post this on relation to this subject

Doesn't mean my opinions regarding who's overrated has changed though
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
 5 years ago '10        #20
kjyo20 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,508 | Props total: 0 0
I say let kobe and MJ play 1v1 virtually like on Rocky
Difflummin slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Jimmy Iovine stories thread
180 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Lupe Fiasco vs Joe Budden
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Shakin Them Lil Cakes...
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside NEW "Bentley" for $23,000
130 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Aug 26 - I'm Here to ROB YOU
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Black Youngsta - 100k Cash - Practically Begging To Be Robbed
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Danny Phantom 10 Years Later: Butch Hartman draws main characters as if..
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Well Damn Rick Ross Defends Meek Mill, Threatens Drake
232 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy