Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
will535 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 2 2
Centralia was some weird sh*# sleeping in bed and your house catches on fire because of under ground coal fire. always had to drive and check out the place when i would go to knobles. 45 min drive from where im at. my buddy had to go out and clean that place up all the time when he was in jail up there
 7 years ago '09        #42
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5095 5095
 gilbydakid said:
naw son, me and captin macmillian were just out there a few weeks ago on some black ops mission to take out zakhaev, but i missed my shot and took off his arm.

man we had to dip the fu*k out, and this dumb a.ss macmillian got hit by a crashing chopper, how the fu*k you not see something that big coming and move out the way?

anyways i had to carry his bi*ch to the extraction point and post up and take out a gang of fu*king soldiers good thing some troll left a bunch of claymores otherwise me and macmillian would of been fu*ked.

but needless to say, i smoked all them fools and got us the fu*k outta there.

oh i guess he took out a couple with his sniper rifle. but the pus*y couldnt even quick scope.
i told him use the noob tube and make sh*t easy but he wasnt trying to hear it.
 7 years ago '10        #43
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,420 | Props total: 6239 6239
 gilbydakid said:
naw son, me and captin macmillian were just out there a few weeks ago on some black ops mission to take out zakhaev, but i missed my shot and took off his arm.

man we had to dip the fu*k out, and this dumb a.ss macmillian got hit by a crashing chopper, how the fu*k you not see something that big coming and move out the way?

anyways i had to carry his bi*ch to the extraction point and post up and take out a gang of fu*king soldiers good thing some troll left a bunch of claymores otherwise me and macmillian would of been fu*ked.

oh i guess he took out a couple with his sniper rifle. but the pus*y couldnt even quick scope.
GOOD READ... MY BOSS PASSED ME IM SHOWIN HIM SOME OF THE CITIES COZ HE WAS OUT THERE WHEN THE REACTOR BLEW THAN WE BOTH READ THIS AND STARTED DYING..AND NOW I HAVE TO ADD MY BOSS ON PSN WHEN IT DECIDES TO WANNA WORK AGAIN
SO NOW ITS NOT THAT FUNNY
 7 years ago '08        #44
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 ruff said:
Someone should put out that fire.
they can't

and @ a playground/park opening in the ukraine the day after the chernobyl disaster

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-01-2011 at 10:25 AM..
 05-01-2011, 10:35 AM         #45
NativeNightmare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That ish look scary yo...
 7 years ago '04        #46
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,029 | Props total: 6089 6089
 ai3theanswer said:
true. such a sh*tty town but yet their football team is always doin well. i'm from bloomsburg. I used to live in minersville and pottsville too. didn't know coal crackers were on bx
yea i was born up there but moved to harrisburg because the newspaper was sold and my dad got a job working in state government when i was like 2. I dont remember a damn thing about living there but ive driven few there a few times since and cant imagine what it would have been like living there my life until i went to college
 05-01-2011, 11:05 AM         #47
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Super-C said:
i live near Centralia....place is creepy as fu*k....u drive through, not a soul to be seen.....and in random spots all u see is smoke comin out the ground or even flames

some spots u can drop and egg on the road or sidewalk and watch that sh*t sizzle
thats crazy, where exactly is that sh*t, how far from philly ?
 7 years ago '08        #48
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
^ centralia is the red dot

[pic - click to view]

lotta dudes from PA on here surprisingly

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 05-01-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 05-01-2011, 11:27 AM         #49
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sh*t to read!! props , id like to check out that ghost island and centralia seems like something to go see as well considering it is in the US
 7 years ago '09        #50
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 gilbydakid said:

05-01-2011, 12:00 PM         #51
blue251 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Stuff Homes!
 7 years ago '05        #52
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
cleveland didnt make it?
 7 years ago '04        #53
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
sh*t reminds me of this book i read in middle school called pedro paramo. great fu*kin book about these people in purgatory that lived in a ghost town.
 05-01-2011, 01:07 PM         #54
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danggg
 7 years ago '04        #55
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
 Veno da Don said:
I remember watching a documentary on "The Chernobyl Meltdown", that sh*t was sad as hell. It k!lled a bunch of folks and turn people into some "Hills Have Eyes" mutated type sh*t. Babies was beings born with all types of mutations. Sad sh*t foreal... I wanna see some more pics of these places.
Propd good read fam.
They have tourist guides, but they are very strict and well....even though it's supposedly safe and you aren't staying out in the open for too long, I'd rather not get myself out to the radiation. It would be mad cool to explore Pripyat, but it's not worth the health risk...plus I don't wanna f!ght with mutated Russians (still in their UDSSR Mindstate) and wolves. fu*k that.
 05-01-2011, 02:26 PM         #57
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
How far is that from the poconos?
1-2 hrs south west depending where at in the poconos
 7 years ago '05        #58
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
What...no Detroit??
 7 years ago '04        #59
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,029 | Props total: 6089 6089
the craziest sh*t about centralia was it was all because they burnt garbage and fu*ked up doing it and then ruined a whole town. They hired some members of the volunteer fire company to clean up the town landfill that was on an abandoned strip-mine pit. They did it like every year but i guess it was in a different location from what i was told. They set all the sh*t on fire and let it burn but didnt put it out right. They were supposed to put some kind of barrier i think of clay under it to make sure it didnt catch the coal on fire but never finished it. Then the fire got through to the coal and the rest is history.

At least this is the most commonly accepted theory to what caused the fire
 7 years ago '05        #60
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 gilbydakid said:

I was thinking the same exact sh*t...
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago