Apr 30 - The world's ten creepiest abandoned cities

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Super-C said:
its not like im right next to it haha....but it isnt a long drive....im near Pottsville
so that place prob has no police etc. ? you can do wtf you want lol. id be growing mad trees in my house ha
 7 years ago '04        #22
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 Super-C said:
its not like im right next to it haha....but it isnt a long drive....im near Pottsville
i was about to say because ive been up there and those towns are small as sh*t. In fact when i was a baby we lived in mt carmel until i was like 2 i think because my dad was running their newspaper. There and i think i lived in Shamokin maybe. So glad we moved the fu*k out of there before i was old enough to remember it. Only thing Mt Carmel is good for is high school football.

Pottsville is pretty small too though
 7 years ago '04        #23
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 minimafia_aj said:
so that place prob has no police etc. ? you can do wtf you want lol. id be growing mad trees in my house ha
not sure how well weed plants would do when the air is filled with smoke and toxic sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #24
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 NoLedge18720 said:
not sure how well weed plants would do when the air is filled with smoke and toxic sh*t
well the people that live there, im sure their houses have clean enough air. but you could be doing wild sh*t out there lol
 7 years ago '07        #25
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
good article
 7 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
avatar space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69964 69964
i thought cleveland would be on the list
 05-01-2011, 12:41 AM         #27
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
i thought cleveland would be on the list
 05-01-2011, 12:48 AM         #28
NycYankeePlyer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some places look good for movie sets
 7 years ago '07        #29
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
yeah that place in Japan with all the mysterious accidents and UFO looking houses looks like a good place to shoot a movie.
 7 years ago '10        #30
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 gilbydakid said:
naw son, me and captin macmillian were just out there a few weeks ago on some black ops mission to take out zakhaev, but i missed my shot and took off his arm.

man we had to dip the fu*k out, and this dumb a.ss macmillian got hit by a crashing chopper, how the fu*k you not see something that big coming and move out the way?

anyways i had to carry his bi*ch to the extraction point and post up and take out a gang of fu*king soldiers good thing some troll left a bunch of claymores otherwise me and macmillian would of been fu*ked.

but needless to say, i smoked all them fools and got us the fu*k outta there.

oh i guess he took out a couple with his sniper rifle. but the pus*y couldnt even quick scope.
i told him use the noob tube and make sh*t easy but he wasnt trying to hear it.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #31
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
All look like CoD maps to me....what is this a promotion?
 7 years ago '04        #32
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
 minimafia_aj said:
well the people that live there, im sure their houses have clean enough air. but you could be doing wild sh*t out there lol
nah there is literally like 6 people max who live there and they are just too stupid to leave. They think its the government lying about the risk or some dumb sh*t. They are breathing in all that sh*t plus the fire just burns under the city and it the ground could collapse at any time
 7 years ago '08        #33
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 gilbydakid said:
naw son, me and captin macmillian were just out there a few weeks ago on some black ops mission to take out zakhaev, but i missed my shot and took off his arm.

man we had to dip the fu*k out, and this dumb a.ss macmillian got hit by a crashing chopper, how the fu*k you not see something that big coming and move out the way?

anyways i had to carry his bi*ch to the extraction point and post up and take out a gang of fu*king soldiers good thing some troll left a bunch of claymores otherwise me and macmillian would of been fu*ked.

but needless to say, i smoked all them fools and got us the fu*k outta there.

oh i guess he took out a couple with his sniper rifle. but the pus*y couldnt even quick scope.
i told him use the noob tube and make sh*t easy but he wasnt trying to hear it.
 7 years ago '10        #34
dzPHL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 Thefu*kinEmpire said:

this world is fuuuuuucked
 7 years ago '10        #35
jerryblastface 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 2 2
Good read.
 7 years ago '04        #36
realkilla3 
space
avatar space
space
$3,339 | Props total: 2512 2512
Please let them make a cod with all of them lord!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #37
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
interesting
 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM         #38
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
i was about to say because ive been up there and those towns are small as sh*t. In fact when i was a baby we lived in mt carmel until i was like 2 i think because my dad was running their newspaper. There and i think i lived in Shamokin maybe. So glad we moved the fu*k out of there before i was old enough to remember it. Only thing Mt Carmel is good for is high school football.

Pottsville is pretty small too though
true. such a sh*tty town but yet their football team is always doin well. i'm from bloomsburg. I used to live in minersville and pottsville too. didn't know coal crackers were on bx
 7 years ago '04        #39
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
I remember watching a documentary on "The Chernobyl Meltdown", that sh*t was sad as hell. It k!lled a bunch of folks and turn people into some "Hills Have Eyes" mutated type sh*t. Babies was beings born with all types of mutations. Sad sh*t foreal... I wanna see some more pics of these places.
Propd good read fam.
 7 years ago '04        #40
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Super-C said:
i live near Centralia....place is creepy as fu*k....u drive through, not a soul to be seen.....and in random spots all u see is smoke comin out the ground or even flames


some spots u can drop and egg on the road or sidewalk and watch that sh*t sizzle
How far is that from the poconos?
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy