PSN outage 'goodwill gesture' includes a free download, 30 days free PlayStation Plus

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3581 3581
This thread sucks now that they've finally came out and address this
 7 years ago '10        #102
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
 kuruption said:
If you knew what he was talking about you'd know that he ain't watching sh*t on his PC. He's watching it on his TV just like you, but it's gratis.
I dont think you know what you're talking about
 7 years ago '10        #103
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Nautilus O said:
They paying for the netflix i missed out on too?
You can still watch Netflix on the PS3, I've been watching it everynight. You dont need the PSN up to watch it.
 7 years ago '10        #104
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
It doesn't matter how much security they would have had, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is hackable.

I'm sorry. Some people just don't understand.
 7 years ago '10        #105
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 rek0nize said:
You can still watch Netflix on the PS3, I've been watching it everynight. You dont need the PSN up to watch it.
Yea tech support dude put me on, I'm in here watching Twillight Zone bakkkkked

It kept popping up saying you need to sign in to PSN when i logged on this time i just kept hitting cancel until NF came up
 7 years ago '04        #106
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
 Nautilus O said:
Damn n*gga I aint know you worked for netflix and sh*t I woulda hit you up for some technical support

And maybe I dont watch movies on computer cause I got a big a.ss tv pus*yclot

[pic - click to view]

Says the idiot that went 2 weeks not being able to watch netflix b/c u didnt press the log in twice on ur ps3
 7 years ago '10        #107
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Says the idiot that went 2 weeks not being able to watch netflix b/c u didnt press the log in twice on ur ps3
Says the guy who just spent the last two weeks of his life sitting in the crib watching netflix

I tried that sh*t like a week ago I aint been on PS since, they got this new game called LIFE you should try it some time
 7 years ago '06        #108
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
I once read a study on how often the U government is attacked on a daily basis through hacking and people are really holding a grudge against Sony?

It's like dude said a couple posts up, EVERYTHING can be hacked with determination. Yeah, Sony is a huge company, but they aren't untouchable. Same with Microsoft. Anyone who thinks that this can't happen to Microsoft is a fool.
 7 years ago '04        #109
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2010 2010
 Nautilus O said:
Says the guy who just spent the last two weeks of his life sitting in the crib watching netflix

I tried that sh*t like a week ago I aint been on PS since, they got this new game called LIFE you should try it some time
Yup u got me spent 2weeks str8 24/7 on netflix

so we gonna play the life game now... says the guy that join in 2010 and almost has 25 thousand post and i joined in 2004 and have 5 thou?

Wanna try again... ur an idiot, u made it clear when u said u couldnt sign on to ur netflix during the PSN outage... Let me know when u want to take another L

But im glad ur having fun playing LIFE... But its not new

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by D. Norman; 05-01-2011 at 10:11 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #110
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,844 | Props total: 1634 1634
lol @ 30 days PSN + free..... that sh*t will pass so fast and still won't make up for the time PlaySometimesNetwork was down.

on a side note , happy PS3 players can get back to playing . that sh*t must've been miserable. gg
 7 years ago '04        #111
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
i have one question.. what is qriocity?
 7 years ago '06        #112
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813
 doro85 said:
i have one question.. what is qriocity?
from what I understand it's like pandora...but on the ps3. And with no free option.
Just unlimited streaming music.
 7 years ago '05        #113
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
 xslick504 said:
lol @ 30 days PSN + free..... that sh*t will pass so fast and still won't make up for the time PlaySometimesNetwork was down.

on a side note , happy PS3 players can get back to playing . that sh*t must've been miserable. gg

word. this gonna remind of the time my bro first got the 360. i created a live account.i must of played gears 1 online a total of 5 days before my free 30days expired.

they should make it so u have 30 days total to access it,not 30 consecutive days from sign up. people got lives, cant be on the shyt 30 back to back days. but its free so whatever,beggers cant be choosers .
 7 years ago '10        #114
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Yup u got me spent 2weeks str8 24/7 on netflix

so we gonna play the life game now... says the guy that join in 2010 and almost has 25 thousand post and i joined in 2004 and have 5 thou?

Wanna try again... ur an idiot, u made it clear when u said u couldnt sign on to ur netflix during the PSN outage... Let me know when u want to take another L

But im glad ur having fun playing LIFE... But its not new

[pic - click to view]

You sure about that? I mean are you really sure?

So I'm an idoit because I tried to sign into netflix it wouldnt log on and I haven't turned on my ps3 to try it again since.
 7 years ago '06        #115
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813
 Toy Solja said:
word. this gonna remind of the time my bro first got the 360. i created a live account.i must of played gears 1 online a total of 5 days before my free 30days expired.

they should make it so u have 30 days total to access it,not 30 consecutive days from sign up. people got lives, cant be on the shyt 30 back to back days. but its free so whatever,beggers cant be choosers .
As much as I've seen people complain these past 12 days...I would've thought otherwise.
 05-02-2011, 01:02 PM         #116
dennissantos54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #117
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
My only question is if the CC info didn't get compromise then what are all these reports of psn causing fraud?
 7 years ago '08        #118
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Nautilus O said:

There isn't alot of people on bx with that game. The rather play black ops.
 7 years ago '11        #119
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
 sasuke-sama313 said:
My only question is if the CC info didn't get compromise then what are all these reports of psn causing fraud?
wow u people are really stupid.

its called scared tactics. false flag accusations in order to make the hackers/homebrew folks/ etc etc look like evil DOERS and sony all innocent
 7 years ago '04        #120
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 JaeNice said:
my boy says the same thing but i didn't and still don't get that argument. I get its a free service and + members will more than likely be reimbursed in some way but we bought PS3's and we can't use them to our pleasure or to the console's full capabilities.

not to forget people who use Netflix and Hulu plus on their ps3's. I think some type of "goodwill gesture" was entitled, no?
You can still use Netflix without the PSN network... I have been doing it the entire shutdown...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago