Top 100 Players in 2011...100-91

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2011, 03:01 AM         #41
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
jon beason ranked too low what the fu*k
Seriously. If there were an NFL fantasy draft, no way would Beason be the #95 pick. That's nonsense.
 7 years ago '04        #42
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,420 | Props total: 13088 13088
 ai3theanswer said:
eric berry is dat bol collins is nice but truth be told if you have the choice of berry or collins you take berry all day. don't allow your feelings as a fan blur the truth
You take Berry if you're starting a team, cause he's good, and he's young. He'll turn out to be better than Collins--but as of right this second he's not. This was from last year, and last year Collins was better.

Their stats are roughly the same. The difference is, Collins is experienced, played GREAT when it matters most--playoffs. Most people judge greatness by the big games.

QBs Berry faced last year: Rivers (2x), Seneca Wallace, Alex Smith, P. Manning, Schaub, Garrard, Fitzpatrick, Campbell (2X), Orton/Tebow (2x), Derek Andersen, Hasselbeck, Bradford, Collins, Playoffs: Flacco

Interceptions against: Rivers, Garrard, Fitzpatrick, Collins. Not really the cream of the crop outside of Rivers.

QBs Collins faced last year: Kolb/Vick, Fitzpatrick, Cutler (2x), S. Hill (2x), McNabb, Henne, Favre (2x), Sanchez, Kitna, Ryan, T. Smith, Brady, E. Manning, Cutler, Playoffs: Vick, Ryan, Cutler, Roethlisberger

Interceptions against: Favre, T. Smith, Manning, Cutler, Roethlisberger
 05-01-2011, 03:19 AM         #43
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell, even I have picks off of Farve, Manning and Cutler, that isn't super impressive.
 05-01-2011, 03:21 AM         #44
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No picks off Shaun Hill.
 7 years ago '04        #45
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 SteveSS said:
Hell, even I have picks off of Farve, Manning and Cutler, that isn't super impressive.
Teams who haven't been to the playoffs since the Y2K scare, aren't allowed to pop sh*t.
 05-01-2011, 03:48 AM         #46
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry your argument didn't make any sense.
 7 years ago '05        #47
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
here we go gonna have bx n*ggas try to tell us more then . n*ggas who actually play

see these ppl and knows them better then any of u couch n*ggas could dream of.

but of course u gonna swear up and down u should be taken as right because from your

mom house u can tell this list is wack. smh
 7 years ago '08        #48
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,475 | Props total: 569 569
I think a lot of you cats are forgetting this is for 2012 so its very likely an impact rookie will make the list. I'm pretty sure Suh will be up there too. With that said I think McNabb was just getting some love, because he had a terrible season no way should he have even made it.

How many of yall cheeseheads sh*t a brick when #99 was initially announced before they said Chad Clifton's name hahaha. Cause they start it off like its going to be Aaron Rodgers lol
 7 years ago '07        #49
acwmich 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 225 225
mcfadden, gore, and beason are top50
 7 years ago '04        #50
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 ai3theanswer said:
eric berry is dat bol collins is nice but truth be told if you have the choice of berry or collins you take berry all day. don't allow your feelings as a fan blur the truth
yeah I'd def take a rookie over an all pro :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Pistol Peter said:
i wonder if the homie forte makes the list
there's 10 rbs i think they said...

mcfadden n gore are 2...

peterson
cj2k
turner
charles
steven jackson
maybe lesean mccoy?

lol i cant think right now....
 05-01-2011, 09:24 AM         #52
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
I don't wanna drag this on too long because we'll probably never agree...but I watched the games last year, and watched the games before then. I like to add perspective to numbers. The Redskins struggled in pretty much every area statistically possible....defensively....rushing...lack of quality players...everything. That's a fact...

You say Reid made McNabb seem valuable which in the end says all you think about McNabb. You can equally argue that McNabb AND Vick are making Reid look better than he actually is. It's hard to argue Reid was making McNabb look good when his offense is 80% pass, 20% run. The same things that McNabb did that made Reid look good are the same things Vick's doing now....improvising...avoiding sacks...and making up for Andy Reid's ridiculous play calling and refusal to add balance to his offense despite having really good RBs.

In fact if you really wanna break it down...you'll realize that it's Vicks scrambling and 5 yard running Tds that helped make the offense explosive...NOT Andy Reid. And it was the same with McNabb before

Sure. You can say that if you have short term memory and only pick at certain facts

So rex didn't come in and play better then mcnabb? your blind if you can't see that..
 7 years ago '09        #53
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
There aren't 97 players better than D-Mac
 7 years ago '05        #54
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Pistol Peter said:
if mcnabb made the list i think cutler should of as well

inb4hate
if mcnabb made the list cutler HAS TO make the list
 7 years ago '06        #55
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
@ the sympathy pick for McNabb at #100
 7 years ago '04        #56
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
here we go gonna have bx n*ggas try to tell us more then . n*ggas who actually play

see these ppl and knows them better then any of u couch n*ggas could dream of.

but of course u gonna swear up and down u should be taken as right because from your

mom house u can tell this list is wack. smh
This is a message/discussion board. People are going to discuss.
 7 years ago '05        #57
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Smoke500 said:
I don't wanna drag this on too long because we'll probably never agree...but I watched the games last year, and watched the games before then. I like to add perspective to numbers. The Redskins struggled in pretty much every area statistically possible....defensively....rushing...lack of quality players...everything. That's a fact...

You say Reid made McNabb seem valuable which in the end says all you think about McNabb. You can equally argue that McNabb AND Vick are making Reid look better than he actually is. It's hard to argue Reid was making McNabb look good when his offense is 80% pass, 20% run. The same things that McNabb did that made Reid look good are the same things Vick's doing now....improvising...avoiding sacks...and making up for Andy Reid's ridiculous play calling and refusal to add balance to his offense despite having really good RBs.

In fact if you really wanna break it down...you'll realize that it's Vicks scrambling and 5 yard running Tds that helped make the offense explosive...NOT Andy Reid. And it was the same with McNabb before

Sure. You can say that if you have short term memory and only pick at certain facts
i agree with you to a certain extent. the part that you seem to overlook is how quite a few qbs have had success with reid. kolb has like 6 starts and has been player of the week twice, aj feeley has won games with this team and had a team thinking he was actually a starter in the league, you have jeff garcia lead this team to the playoffs and almost make it to the conference championship game.

say what you will but the ONLY constant has been reid and thats something that cant be disputed. this team has had success with out 5, vick, JJ, but not without reid and to just act like vick and 5 has bailed him out so to speak is just without merit. vick and 5 have covered for reid before and reid has covered up their shortcomings as well, but lets call a spade a spade...
 7 years ago '04        #58
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Aaron Rodgers got voted in at 11 and is Larry fitsgeralds #1, and bill belichicks according to the other preview vid..

[video - click to view]

very fair I must say myself
 05-02-2011, 11:52 AM         #59
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:

No I can't agree to that. Vick was never a proficient passer prior to working with Andy. 80/20 pass/run GTFOH. And let's be real McNabb doesn't have half the improvising skills Vick has. The reason Philly fans would get pissed at McNabb was because he'd have opportunities to improvise i.e. run to pick up a first down but would instead air mail passes missing WRs or just throwing it at a wide open WR's feet never giving him a chance. And while we don't run as much as most teams, it's not to say our run game isn't effective. Amongst RBs, Shady had the 3rd highest yards per carry average in the league. And let's not act like they didn't have the #5 rated rushing offense, despite taking a hit with Leonard Weaver out for the season in the begining of the very first game of the season.

Oh and one last thing, McNabb was able to get sh*t done with a rather pedestrian supporting cast while with birds, he goes to the skins in a similar situation and
Rex >>> McNabb (in 2011)
 05-02-2011, 12:16 PM         #60
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You take Berry if you're starting a team, cause he's good, and he's young. He'll turn out to be better than Collins--but as of right this second he's not. This was from last year, and last year Collins was better.
Wrong again, this is projections for this season and they got it right. With a year of experience Berry >>> Collins. I appreciate your list of the list of who he got interceptions off of but your super naive to think that's all that matters. Eric Berry has more tackles, forced fumbles, TDs, and sacks. So I'll ask you again who would you rather have? The guy who accomplished that in his rookie season or Nick Collins with his production after his 6th season in the league. No need to answer it's a bit of a rhetorical question. And after digesting those facts you will realize that Berry had the more productive year. (oh and let's not mention the fact that nick collins plays with arguably the best DB in the league, yea we'll leave that out)

Last edited by ai3theanswer; 05-02-2011 at 12:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy