Top 100 Players in 2011...100-91

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2011, 10:52 PM         #21
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
I don't even think rookies should be on the list...they haven't proven themselves yet.

As for McNabb...I don't see why not. I've seen some opinions say he should be higher while some say he shouldn't be on at all. Personally even though it says players of 2011 I don't see how one down year should completely negate everything...but that's just me . The list should be deeper than one year so I don't even see how McFadden makes the list and is even higher when he hasn't proven much yet
well it's obvious you are fu*king retarded. 1st it says best players in 2011, which rookie made the list thus far? Eric Berry? He's in year 2, and in year 1 he proved he's a beast. Let me reiterate, it's best players in 2011, it hasn't been one down year for McNabb, he's been on a decline for years now, and what he did in 2004 has no bearing on how he'll be in 2011. He had statistically good years with the Eagles but if you ask Eagle fans, he was the most frustrating player to watch because he is super inconsistent. Let's be real he's not getting any younger either. And finally, did you see McFadden play last year??? If anything he is too high on this list.
 04-30-2011, 10:53 PM         #22
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
So we just gonna act like McNab aint prolly the best QB in Eagles Franchise History. Not sayin he should be high on the list, but damn numbers dont lie. He def deserves to b up there.
because of what he did with the eagles??? it's 2011 and he doesn't have desean and maclin
 7 years ago '08        #23
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 P. Dedos said:
jon beason ranked too low what the fu*k
ya same thing I was thinking....he's top 3 ILB/MLB in the game...

they better get Patrick Willis selection right cause he deserves to be in top 10
 7 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
was surprised by Berry but he does deserve to be there...
 7 years ago '10        #25
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
 ai3theanswer said:
because of what he did with the eagles??? it's 2011 and he doesn't have desean and maclin
missed the 2011 part
 7 years ago '07        #26
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 lboog1423 said:
missed the 2011 part
ohhh you thought this was top 100 players of all time?...so i guess eric and berry and mcfadden being on that list made perfect sense to you huh?
 7 years ago '10        #27
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lboog1423 said:
So we just gonna act like McNab aint prolly the best QB in Eagles Franchise History. Not sayin he should be high on the list, but damn numbers dont lie. He def deserves to b up there.
Pretty much

Lowkey18 said:
but it was top players in 2011.. rex grossman replaced mcnabb on the depth chart.. fu*k that.. JOHN BECK replaced mcnabb on the depth chart..
It was top players in 2011...but are you really going to say that all the players ahead of him deserved to be there? If that's the case then you're reaching imo

ai3theanswer said:
well it's obvious you are fu*king retarded. 1st it says best players in 2011, which rookie made the list thus far? Eric Berry? He's in year 2, and in year 1 he proved he's a beast. Let me reiterate, it's best players in 2011, it hasn't been one down year for McNabb, he's been on a decline for years now, and what he did in 2004 has no bearing on how he'll be in 2011. He had statistically good years with the Eagles but if you ask Eagle fans, he was the most frustrating player to watch because he is super inconsistent. Let's be real he's not getting any younger either. And finally, did you see McFadden play last year??? If anything he is too high on this list.

Then I'm fcking retarded?? Really?? How much do you want to bet that the top players on the list are there in due part to their body of work. Yes it's the top players of 2011, but 16 games doesn't make you a TOP player. If that's the case then we might as well do a list every year. McNabb had one down year...on a team with millions of holes. He struggled....but I doubt other players who have done nearly as much as him would be ranked that low based on ONE down year

You won't hear any argument from me that McNabb is not the McNabb of 2004-2005. He has his flaws....but he's not nearly as horrible as some dismiss him as. People speak about him like he's filthy garbage when he's been better and done WAYY more than his peers who get more credit. If it was up to some people he'd be near the bottom of all players OVERALL. That is how polarizing McNabb is

And your term "decline" is debatable. Decline in terms of not being as phenomenal as the early 2000s? Yes. Decline as in no longer being a good QB? No
 04-30-2011, 11:13 PM         #28
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did mcnabb do to make you think he was one of the best players in 2011? bout the only great thing he did this year was give us great GIFs...

proceed with the giffing....
 7 years ago '04        #29
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
just realized they have Eric berry over Collins
 7 years ago '05        #30
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10694 10694
Stopped reading after seeing Gore's ranking....smh..
 04-30-2011, 11:59 PM         #31
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
if mcnabb made the list i think cutler should of as well

inb4hate
 05-01-2011, 12:02 AM         #32
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Then I'm fcking retarded?? Really?? How much do you want to bet that the top players on the list are there in due part to their body of work. Yes it's the top players of 2011, but 16 games doesn't make you a TOP player. If that's the case then we might as well do a list every year. McNabb had one down year...on a team with millions of holes. He struggled....but I doubt other players who have done nearly as much as him would be ranked that low based on ONE down year

You won't hear any argument from me that McNabb is not the McNabb of 2004-2005. He has his flaws....but he's not nearly as horrible as some dismiss him as. People speak about him like he's filthy garbage when he's been better and done WAYY more than his peers who get more credit. If it was up to some people he'd be near the bottom of all players OVERALL. That is how polarizing McNabb is

And your term "decline" is debatable. Decline in terms of not being as phenomenal as the early 2000s? Yes. Decline as in no longer being a good QB? No
As of now McNabb is still on that same team with "millions of holes" he threw more Ints than TDs last year. and let's be real it's the system that andy reid ran that made mcnabb seem as valuable as he was. Vick played in 12 games and had over 3000 yds passing, he never did that in his career and only threw over 2500 yds once with the falcons.
 05-01-2011, 12:03 AM         #33
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rex Grossman came in and did better than Mcnabb /thread
 7 years ago '04        #34
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13147 13147
Eric Berry over Nick Collins?

...uhh... no.
 7 years ago '04        #35
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Frank Gore at 94 is a fu*king joke. Dude's at least a top 50 player.
 7 years ago '07        #36
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i wonder if the homie forte makes the list
 05-01-2011, 12:30 AM         #37
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
just realized they have Eric berry over Collins
eric berry is dat bol collins is nice but truth be told if you have the choice of berry or collins you take berry all day. don't allow your feelings as a fan blur the truth
 7 years ago '10        #38
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 ai3theanswer said:
As of now McNabb is still on that same team with "millions of holes" he threw more Ints than TDs last year. and let's be real it's the system that andy reid ran that made mcnabb seem as valuable as he was. Vick played in 12 games and had over 3000 yds passing, he never did that in his career and only threw over 2500 yds once with the falcons.
I don't wanna drag this on too long because we'll probably never agree...but I watched the games last year, and watched the games before then. I like to add perspective to numbers. The Redskins struggled in pretty much every area statistically possible....defensively....rushing...lack of quality players...everything. That's a fact...

You say Reid made McNabb seem valuable which in the end says all you think about McNabb. You can equally argue that McNabb AND Vick are making Reid look better than he actually is. It's hard to argue Reid was making McNabb look good when his offense is 80% pass, 20% run. The same things that McNabb did that made Reid look good are the same things Vick's doing now....improvising...avoiding sacks...and making up for Andy Reid's ridiculous play calling and refusal to add balance to his offense despite having really good RBs.

In fact if you really wanna break it down...you'll realize that it's Vicks scrambling and 5 yard running Tds that helped make the offense explosive...NOT Andy Reid. And it was the same with McNabb before

Lowkey18 said:
Rex Grossman came in and did better than Mcnabb /thread

Sure. You can say that if you have short term memory and only pick at certain facts

Last edited by Smoke500; 05-01-2011 at 01:03 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #39
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
i know the homie frank gore was injured for 1/3 of the season but fu*k... if motherfu*king mcnabb is 100 my n*gga frank is atleast in the 60s... lol
 7 years ago '05        #40
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
wow...so since mcnabb went to a system that clearly wasnt suited for him, he is garbage?!

Its 100 players yall

Are yall n*ggas serious? do you not realize the amount of players that is? He's in the BOTTOM 10 and you still hating? wow...

on another note...i see you DMAC....dont mean sh*t to me bout numbers, i jus wanna see how many of these "sorry a.ss raiders" make the cut(as judged by peers)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago