Nick Cannon Still Wants Eminem Face-Off, "If He's A Froggish Type Of Dude Then We Both Can Leap"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
7338 pageviews
91 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Nick Cannon Still Wants Eminem Face-Off, "If He's A Froggish Type Of Dude Then We Both Can Leap"

Actor/Rapper Nick Cannon has confirmed reports claiming his upcoming Showtime special, "Mr. Showbiz," will focus a segment addressing his issues with hip-hop icon Eminem.

Cannon said the upcoming comedy stand-up special will provide viewers insight on the feud from his perspective.

"I'm talking about the situation. I say how I feel about it. I mean it's definitely an interesting take-- I'm not trying to stir up old news. That's the thing that my stand-up special is actually about. It's everybody getting to hear what I have to say first-hand instead of [hearing it] through interviews and hearsay. You get to see how I feel about it. And I think that's why a lot of people are gonna be intrigued to watch. I talk about everything from Eminem, to my marriage, to how I feel about other celebrities and all that stuff. So, it's an interesting take. People have been buzzing about it. I've been on the road with it for the last year, and everywhere I go it's a standing ovation. So, I think it should be well received." (XXL Mag)
Along with the special, Cannon still hopes to have a face-of-face with Slim Shady.

"I mean, if I see dude, and it ain't 10,000 body guards around, I feel like we need to have a real man-to-man. And if he's a froggish type of dude then we both can leap. But I doubt that's ever gon' happen because he don't move like that. It's one of those things where it's definitely entertainment, I get that, but then there's a line you cross where you start to disrespect a man's family in different situations. Basically for me, it goes out of the box. I'm all for the jokes, I'm all for the saying something to get the attention and get a rise out somebody, but when you start to take it extremely personal, that's when you know that it's bigger than that. I get why he's trying to do it, just, don't bark up the wrong tree." (XXL Mag)
Details of Cannon's May 14th special taking aim at Em hit the Internet around mid-April.

"Nick Cannon: Mr Showbiz" will see the rapper and comedian tackle a wide range of topics, from his marriage to Mariah Carey to his rivalry with controversial rapper Eminem. "In his first ever comedy special, the popular comic actor and musician reveals surprisingly edgy, hysterically honest tales of his failed attempts at being a gangster, his humble roots, marriage, fatherhood, and his thoughts about the rapper Eminem," a spokesperson for the network confirmed through Starpulse. (Digital Spy)
Last summer, Em said he no longer had any beef against his ex-girlfriend and Cannon's wife, Mariah Carey.

"You know what? I got to be honest. I really don't want to talk about her anymore only just because it's kind of like the last thing I said about her was on 'Cold Wind Blows.' I made the comment, ['Take a look at Mariah next time I inspire you to write a song.'], I don't want to keep beating a dead horse. I'm not even going to comment about it. I'm done with that whole situation. I said what I had to say. I'm done." (VIBE)

[pic - click to view]

Nick Cannon Still Wants Eminem Face-Off, "If He's A Froggish Type Of Dude Then We Both Can Leap" | SOHH.COM

91 comments for "Nick Cannon Still Wants Eminem Face-Off, "If He's A Froggish Type Of Dude Then We Both Can Leap""

7 years ago '08        #2
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17148 17148
Eminem went at his wife, not surprise this guy is still mad at that sh*t, this ain't no rap beef this is personal sh*t between them.
 7 years ago '04        #3
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
this dude is such a clown
 7 years ago '05        #4
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
great way to sell tickets.... ok maybee his only way for him to sell tickets.
 7 years ago '06        #5
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 The N said:
Eminem went at his wife, not surprise this guy is still mad at that sh*t, this ain't no rap beef this is personal sh*t between them.

Naw Em actually did his wife before Cannon had her.Then Em exposed the bi*ch for trying 2 lie like she didn't do the sh*t.The whole beef is wack as hell tho.
 7 years ago '10        #6
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
eminem warriors coming to his aid in 5....4.....3.....2....

em won...em stans lost
 7 years ago '05        #7
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
 ShaDoW1 said:
this dude is such a clown
 7 years ago '04        #8
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1306 1306
lol @ nick cannon

eminem ether'd him with them mariah phone calls on that one diss track.
 7 years ago '10        #9
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
Em is duckin this n*gga Nick Cannon like Mayweather do Manny

He don't want it
 7 years ago '06        #10
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
nick cannon seems like a pretty smart dude when it comes to everything else. I dont see why he cant let the eminem sh*t go and just move on. If his wife got a past with em then whatever everybody was doin somebody before they got with u. He needs to realize that sh*t and just let it die
 04-30-2011, 01:24 PM         #11
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em won!! and no one cares what this clown has to say.
 7 years ago '05        #12
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
this wouldnt be a good time to mess with the white boy..especially who has he has with him
 7 years ago '12        #13
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Damn Eminem burned his soul clearly.
 7 years ago '08        #14
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,752 | Props total: 8988 8988
^ typical boxden idiot
 7 years ago '07        #15
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1048 1048
hahah he's using eminem to get views... what a lame.
 7 years ago '05        #16
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
tae kwon do?

Is this a cheesy 80s martial arts movie?
 04-30-2011, 04:03 PM         #17
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel really bad for nick, he's in a no-win situation all because his wife wanted to tell some lies

what a bi*ch, i bet she wishes she just admitted the relationship with em happened
 04-30-2011, 04:09 PM         #18
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem corny a.ss is scared as fu*k

04-30-2011, 04:15 PM         #19
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin super clown
 7 years ago '06        #20
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4481 4481
em is just as corny as nick but atleast nick got the chik em wish he had lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago