Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-04-2011, 11:42 AM         #121
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gateway972 said:
Black people putting other black people down

If he said instant oatmeal would you have found it acceptable tom
:hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #122
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
 Tollah The God said:
^^^naw. The Chicago D went to a Superbowl. Don't get it twisted. There was NO offense on the Bears in 06-07
 7 years ago '04        #123
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
you heard it here first, he'll never be an accomplished qb in the nfl. no way
jhj26 slapped this ish

7 years ago '10        #124
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Lowkey18 said:
isn't what they all do? play their part?
oh no sir I was just being nice by saying "played his part" I believe I could of went out there and played the QB position and they still would of gone to the SB........FYI I'd suck at QB
 05-04-2011, 02:27 PM         #125
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
oh no sir I was just being nice by saying "played his part" I believe I could of went out there and played the QB position and they still would of gone to the SB........FYI I'd suck at QB
well thats a false statement.
jhj26 slapped this ish

7 years ago '08        #126
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
We still on this sh*t...let my n*gga nuts breathe...get off his dik. By middle of year 3 everybody gonna be playing with the Panthers on Madden and screaming that n*gga ill.

Lowkey18 said:
rex been to a SB
Rex was the reason they lost the Super Bowl.

Tollah The God said:
^^^naw. The Chicago D went to a Superbowl. Don't get it twisted. There was NO offense on the Bears in 06-07
^^^Thank you.
jhj26 gave props

7 years ago '05        #127
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Mike Nitty said:
We still on this sh*t...let my n*gga nuts breathe...get off his dik. By middle of year 3 everybody gonna be playing with the Panthers on Madden and screaming that n*gga ill.
You know how n*ggas are on here...talking sh*t then as soon as they get a chance be all over his d!ck...thats why arguing with fools is stupid...
jhj26 slapped this ish

7 years ago '05        #128
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I'll take the simmered collard/mixed greens with ham hocks.........they stank in the beginning, but you know they'll taste good in the end......Panthers dont even have a bandwagon..lol
EVERY team has a bandwagon...They just wait till the teams are winning...don't worry they'll be full in effect as soon as Cam k!lls some teams...
jhj26 gave props

7 years ago '05        #129
stillsouf 
space
space
$922 | Props total: 19 19
 Oh Finesse said:
am I the only one that found hilarity in this n*gga making a coonish statement... instant grits

should have just said "this ain't gonna be no insta-chicken and kool-aid" while in blackerface

Since when did Grits = Coonery?

Plz learn how to use the word ****..
 7 years ago '10        #130
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
well thats a false statement.
sheit thats a true story not a false statement..

and to these clown a.ss n*ggaz talking about folks gonna be on Cam's nuts please......i swear to God you n*ggaz was saying the same about Jimmy the frog Clausen.
 7 years ago '10        #131
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 stillsouf said:

Since when did Grits = Coonery?

Plz learn how to use the word ****..
word......and on the real more white folks probably eat grits..........shrimp and grits they fav
 7 years ago '10        #132
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 TH35 said:
Athleticism can only get you so far as a QB in the NFL. Clausen and Moore can read defenses better than Cam as of right now. I think Cam will be alright once hits the film room because he even stated at Auburn they kept plays simple. He hardly had to make any reads everyone knew where he was going w/ the ball most of the time.
No I agree with you. He will have to read defenses. My point was just that he has more room to make an immediate impact and do better than those Qbs based on his other skills. If he wants to be great he'll have to do the things you mention....I was just speaking of him doing at least good in the NFL

peeyump said:
Oh so you are stupid, because last time I checked we are talking about Cam Newton.....not Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert, or Ronald McDonald for that matter. "Well why you talking about Ryan Mallet!!!?!?!?!" I know thats whats coming next.........so I'll let it just sit there like that cause if you ask then I'll know you are stupid as fu*k.
Look...considering how biased you've been throughout all this I understand that you might not be able to interpret your own posts as being slanted. But although the thread was about Cam Newton, you brought up another QB and then went on to act as if it was only Cam Newton ahead of him. That is what you implied...that is how your post can be interpreted whether you're willing to admit your lack of objectivity or not
jhj26 gave props

05-05-2011, 04:41 PM         #133
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
sheit thats a true story not a false statement..

and to these clown a.ss n*ggaz talking about folks gonna be on Cam's nuts please......i swear to God you n*ggaz was saying the same about Jimmy the frog Clausen.
sh*t why you posting on here then.. rex still getting paid..
jhj26 slapped this ish

05-05-2011, 04:42 PM         #134
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its funny the people that say were on cams d!ck don't even notice they riding his d!ck extra hard just because their team drafted him.. every issue i brought up about cam newton was a legit reason brought up by legit people and scouts in the NFL..
jhj26 slapped this ish

7 years ago '04        #135
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4314 4314
 azzmilk said:
Cam newton keeps trying to make himself sound smart.....when actually he's just acting dumb trying to act smart
at this dude's avy.
 7 years ago '10        #136
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
No I agree with you. He will have to read defenses. My point was just that he has more room to make an immediate impact and do better than those Qbs based on his other skills. If he wants to be great he'll have to do the things you mention....I was just speaking of him doing at least good in the NFL

Look...considering how biased you've been throughout all this I understand that you might not be able to interpret your own posts as being slanted. But although the thread was about Cam Newton, you brought up another QB and then went on to act as if it was only Cam Newton ahead of him. That is what you implied...that is how your post can be interpreted whether you're willing to admit your lack of objectivity or not

LOL @ this n*gga talking about me bring up another QB when I was responding to a post on the subject. How do you not comprehend that?!?!?
 6 years ago '07        #137
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
Cam Newton deceived the haters
 09-11-2011, 07:27 PM         #138
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhj26 said:
Cam Newton deceived the haters
you realize these same threads are gonna be bumped when he has a bad game. even if he wins a game with bad stats and you guys are going crazy over how he played now yet he lost. you're setting yourself up for failure and no out
jhj26 slapped this ish

6 years ago '04        #139
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
you really gonna bump the one about him talking about collard greens and grits
jhj26 slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy