Cam Newton: "This ain't instant grits"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Lowkey18 said:
i want to say how lucky i am as a Redskins fan to not run into a player like this.. Rex Grossman>Cam Newton
Rex really. He still play like he just came out of college.
 7 years ago '10        #102
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 peeyump said:
Other QB were selected before him.....lol no sh*t sherlock.....comprehend what you read before replying.
I did read and comprehend. I read you singled out Cam Newton getting picked ahead of him when so did plenty of other Qbs. Your post singles out Cam as if it was only Cam ahead of him. Other teams determined that those other Qbs were better for them
 7 years ago '10        #103
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Lowkey18 said:
not really.. basically im saying these cats coming in thinking that cam is better than jimmy and or matt.. as of right now he is not.. so idk why they so confident.
Because he just might be. He has the athleticism to do things they can't, and quite frankly as Quarterbacks they both did very terrible. That is a really low bar to overcome
 7 years ago '07        #104
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Smoke500 said:
Because he just might be. He has the athleticism to do things they can't, and quite frankly as Quarterbacks they both did very terrible. That is a really low bar to overcome
Athleticism can only get you so far as a QB in the NFL. Clausen and Moore can read defenses better than Cam as of right now. I think Cam will be alright once hits the film room because he even stated at Auburn they kept plays simple. He hardly had to make any reads everyone knew where he was going w/ the ball most of the time.
 7 years ago '10        #105
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Smoke500 said:
I did read and comprehend. I read you singled out Cam Newton getting picked ahead of him when so did plenty of other Qbs. Your post singles out Cam as if it was only Cam ahead of him. Other teams determined that those other Qbs were better for them
Oh so you are stupid, because last time I checked we are talking about Cam Newton.....not Jake Locker, Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert, or Ronald McDonald for that matter. "Well why you talking about Ryan Mallet!!!?!?!?!" I know thats whats coming next.........so I'll let it just sit there like that cause if you ask then I'll know you are stupid as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #106
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
I Love Cam Newton!!!

I dont give a fu*k what anybody says......I want him to succeed and be great......Yes I am on the Carolina bandwagon(it aint full tho).......alot of people say a black quarterback can't be a pocket passer or win a superbowl.....Im prayin he will accomplish one hopefully the latter. Also not just that, but he's very charismatic, he has "It".....hopefully the money doesnt detour him...

Now Imma continue watchin "Three For The Show".......

edit: But <<<< A.D will be the best QB of the 2011 draft.....

Last edited by BadAzzYelloGirl; 05-04-2011 at 09:09 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #107
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
I Love Cam Newton!!!

I dont give a fu*k what anybody says......I want him to succeed and be great......Yes I am on the Carolina bandwagon(it aint full tho).......alot of people say a black quarterback can't be a pocket passer or win a superbowl.....Im prayin he will accomplish one hopefully the latter. Also not just that, but he's very charismatic, he has "It".....hopefully the money doesnt detour him...

Now Imma continue watchin "Three For The Show".......

edit: But <<<< A.D will be the best QB of the 2011 draft.....

this aint instant grits.....you cant just hop on they bandwagon just like that...this is more like collard greens......its gonna take some time for you to ease your a.ss into one of them empty seats.
 7 years ago '05        #108
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 peeyump said:
this aint instant grits.....you cant just hop on they bandwagon just like that...this is more like collard greens......its gonna take some time for you to ease your a.ss into one of them empty seats.
I'll take the simmered collard/mixed greens with ham hocks.........they stank in the beginning, but you know they'll taste good in the end......Panthers dont even have a bandwagon..lol
 05-04-2011, 10:02 AM         #109
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would you suck his di ck ^
 7 years ago '04        #110
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325

Lowkey18 said:
i want to say how lucky i am as a Redskins fan to not run into a player like this.. Rex Grossman>Cam Newton
YALL MF'S NEED ALL THE HELP YALL CAN GET!!!
 05-04-2011, 10:10 AM         #111
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ice Cold said:

YALL MF'S NEED ALL THE HELP YALL CAN GET!!!
rex been to a SB
 7 years ago '05        #112
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
^^^naw. The Chicago D went to a Superbowl. Don't get it twisted. There was NO offense on the Bears in 06-07
 05-04-2011, 10:15 AM         #113
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tollah The God said:
^^^naw. The Chicago D went to a Superbowl. Don't get it twisted. There was NO offense on the Bears in 06-07
oh for real.. didn't know you could win a game scoring 0 since there was no offense
 7 years ago '05        #114
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
oh for real.. didn't know you could win a game scoring 0 since there was no offense
i guess offense is the only side of the ball that can score.........you can go back to being a Grossman fan now
 05-04-2011, 10:22 AM         #115
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tollah The God said:
i guess offense is the only side of the ball that can score.........you can go back to being a Grossman fan now
so they scored a defensive touchdown everygame?
 7 years ago '05        #116
Tollah The God 
space
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
so they scored a defensive touchdown everygame?
you're fried! its ok though. Lets forget that Devin Hester broke records that year. YOU'RE DONE
 05-04-2011, 10:25 AM         #117
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tollah The God said:
you're fried! its ok though. Lets forget that Devin Hester broke records that year. YOU'RE DONE
oh so he ran one back every game?
 7 years ago '10        #118
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
that chicago defense and that special teams spear headed by Devin Hester.........Rex just played his part............
 05-04-2011, 11:39 AM         #119
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
that chicago defense and that special teams spear headed by Devin Hester.........Rex just played his part............
isn't what they all do? play their part?
 7 years ago '09        #120
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Andy Dalton has no soul
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago