Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
 jhj26 said:
auburn's offense was like that 2 years before cam newton...There's a reason why the tornado fukked up Tuscaloosa and not Auburn yeah....I fukkin said it...you fukked with mother nature when you poisoned our trees....and mother nature fought back...
how u feel about our tragedy still fu*king yall bi*ch a.sses up? Obama came to T-Town instead of meeting ur f*ggot a.ss team...
 7 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 jhj26 said:
auburn's offense was like that 2 years before cam newton...There's a reason why the tornado fukked up Tuscaloosa and not Auburn yeah....I fukkin said it...you fukked with mother nature when you poisoned our trees....and mother nature fought back...
really because they murked your precious tress?

mother nature don't give a damn about schools dummy. you sound like the idiots that say "thats what you get for pearl harbor" for what happened in japan
 7 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
and for the 2 Falcon fans...Its funny...I shouldn't stopped arguing with y'all idiots 5 posts ago....I see y'all have no come back...like I said...3/4th of the NFC South has been to the big game...One hasn't...But we the 49ers of the of the NFC South?....I guess y'all are the Detriot Lions of the NFC South then....
everybody in the nfc south has been in the superbowl
 7 years ago '10        #84
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Hold That said:
truth.. n*ggas so ashamed to be black.. So god damn sad.. What Cam said was nothing wrong, and pretty comical..

I guess because Grits and Collard Greens are a.ssociated with us, then for some reason it's ghetto and country and coonish. Sad mentality of hating ourselves.. If a white/itlalian player said this isn't a pizza flavored hot pocket, and you're going to have to take your time making a real pizza, people wouldn't have called him stupid or slow or be embarrassed..

Just black people in general have just been brain washed to quickly hating themselves without realizing.
word smfh
 7 years ago '05        #85
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 justinjones said:
everybody in the nfc south has been in the superbowl
Not since realignment...
 05-01-2011, 07:13 PM         #86
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Killa Cam >

jimmy clausen lost.

looks like Jimmy will end up on ESPN College Gameday
 7 years ago '07        #87
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 justinjones said:
really because they murked your precious tress?

mother nature don't give a damn about schools dummy. you sound like the idiots that say "thats what you get for pearl harbor" for what happened in japan
who's the dummy??????? and where did I mention a school? and pearl harbor had nothing to do with somebody poisoning nature and mother nature f!ghting back...

Both Tuscaloosa and Auburn are cities in Alabama fu*k boy...if you are not from Alabama, you should shut your fu*kin mouth until you are properly addressed...when I direct my questions at a bi*ch, then you can respond.
 7 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Who's better than Cam Newton who feel to the 3rd round...He obviously wasn't IF he got beat out by fu*king Christian Ponder....Who the fu*k would've thought Ponder would even be drafted in the first 3 rounds...So It wasn't just Newton that was better than him but apparently several other QBs...so NEXT....
Reading your post I realize you are not intelligent. I responded to you saying the negro was being critized but the white folks were not. You basically trying to say this is about race. I brought up Ryan Mallet who is head and shoulders above the QBs in this draft. His reason for falling I brought up.........off the field issues.......they compared him to guys like Leaf.......keep in mind I'm replying to your post. You respond back with some sh*t that proves to me that you dont comprehend what you read. You are a dumb motherfu*ker. I'll say again......Mallet is a better QB than Newton yet he fell to the 3rd round due to the negative things that swirled around him. Newton a guy who has a mug shot.........a guy who had a pay for play controversy surround him..........he goes 1st overall because he's big and strong and MIGHT be good one day. Try to comprehend what you've read.

Now you say the Falcons did not address needs.......we drafted a LB, DE, and OG......are those not needs?!?!?

Falcons been around longer than the Panthers but you want to gloat cause yall been to a SB more recent than us...........thats what you bragging about??!?? Not even that you been to more but just that it was more recent LOL.
 05-01-2011, 10:57 PM         #89
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god will these panthers fans take potential out of the equation.. and look at cam as a NFL QB prospect.. do you really feel comfortable with that? your better of with Matt Moore or Jimmy Clausen.
 7 years ago '10        #90
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7339 7339
So happy the Panthers took Cam ... 2 wins a year.
 7 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 jhj26 said:
who's the dummy??????? and where did I mention a school? and pearl harbor had nothing to do with somebody poisoning nature and mother nature f!ghting back...

Both Tuscaloosa and Auburn are cities in Alabama fu*k boy...if you are not from Alabama, you should shut your fu*kin mouth until you are properly addressed...when I direct my questions at a bi*ch, then you can respond.

you went at alabama fans with a natural disaster over a couple of damn trees. and i got family that stay down there and been there plenty times so don't act like i don't know what the fu*k you are insinuating
 7 years ago '10        #92
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Cammy Cam said the south is dusty and he's gonna sweep it up.
 05-01-2011, 11:01 PM         #93
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
oh thought you were a fan of him.. since you preached to me about him.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Alrighttttt whatever we'll argue when the season starts...this sh*t is stupid..

peeyump said:
Reading your post I realize you are not intelligent. I responded to you saying the negro was being critized but the white folks were not. You basically trying to say this is about race. I brought up Ryan Mallet who is head and shoulders above the QBs in this draft. His reason for falling I brought up.........off the field issues.......they compared him to guys like Leaf.......keep in mind I'm replying to your post. You respond back with some sh*t that proves to me that you dont comprehend what you read. You are a dumb motherfu*ker. I'll say again......Mallet is a better QB than Newton yet he fell to the 3rd round due to the negative things that swirled around him. Newton a guy who has a mug shot.........a guy who had a pay for play controversy surround him..........he goes 1st overall because he's big and strong and MIGHT be good one day. Try to comprehend what you've read.

Now you say the Falcons did not address needs.......we drafted a LB, DE, and OG......are those not needs?!?!?

Falcons been around longer than the Panthers but you want to gloat cause yall been to a SB more recent than us...........thats what you bragging about??!?? Not even that you been to more but just that it was more recent LOL.
 7 years ago '10        #95
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Lowkey18 said:
god will these panthers fans take potential out of the equation.. and look at cam as a NFL QB prospect.. do you really feel comfortable with that? your better of with Matt Moore or Jimmy Clausen.
The moment you say something like this...you go from it being a "maybe..maybe not" to "I know Cam will suck because I just know".

Just sayin
 7 years ago '10        #96
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 peeyump said:
Could of swore they compared Ryan Mallet to the likes of Ryan Leaf..........could of swore a white guy who can play the position a hell of a lot better than Cam Newton yet his a.ss fell to the 3rd round................but because Cammy Cam big and strong and MIGHT be able to play the position ONE DAY he's first overall.
Ryan Mallet wasn't at the top of the charts even before the off the field issues came under a microscope. He makes NFL ready throws...but he's had other moments. Other qbs got selected ahead of him too...the Redskins or Bengals didn't even choose him

If anything, Mallet will become really good because the team he's on is really good with QBs. As for Cam, in addition to the skills he has outside of the QB position, it will basically come down to his work ethic and desire. He has the arm and the physical talent....he was selected 1st overall for a reason even if it makes some of you sick.
 7 years ago '10        #97
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Ryan Mallet wasn't at the top of the charts even before the off the field issues came under a microscope. He makes NFL ready throws...but he's had other moments. Other qbs got selected ahead of him too...the Redskins or Bengals didn't even choose him

If anything, Mallet will become really good because the team he's on is really good with QBs. As for Cam, in addition to the skills he has outside of the QB position, it will basically come down to his work ethic and desire. He has the arm and the physical talent....he was selected 1st overall for a reason even if it makes some of you sick.

Other QB were selected before him.....lol no sh*t sherlock.....comprehend what you read before replying.
 7 years ago '07        #98
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 justinjones said:

you went at alabama fans with a natural disaster over a couple of damn trees. and i got family that stay down there and been there plenty times so don't act like i don't know what the fu*k you are insinuating
I was born in Montgomery, went to high school at jeff davis, graduated from the u of south alabama, brother goes to auburn, got family in montgomery, wife is from tuscaloosa(cant stand her for that), she went to tuscaloosa county high, she graduated from the u of south alabama, she has family in birmingham/northport/tuscaloosa......so, i can say whatever i want about my state or them bammers....even though i live in NC now.

True Auburn and Alabama fans know the rivalry doesnt stop because of a tornado! them niccaz would p!ss on our graves the same way we would p!ss on theirs.
 05-02-2011, 10:19 AM         #99
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats just pathetic.
 05-02-2011, 10:20 AM         #100
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
The moment you say something like this...you go from it being a "maybe..maybe not" to "I know Cam will suck because I just know".

Just sayin
not really.. basically im saying these cats coming in thinking that cam is better than jimmy and or matt.. as of right now he is not.. so idk why they so confident.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy