Cam Newton: "This ain't instant grits"

most viewed right now
 169
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 162
 Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,888 | Props total: 16134 16134
 jhj26 said:
auburn's offense was like that 2 years before cam newton...There's a reason why the tornado fukked up Tuscaloosa and not Auburn yeah....I fukkin said it...you fukked with mother nature when you poisoned our trees....and mother nature fought back...
how u feel about our tragedy still fu*king yall bi*ch a.sses up? Obama came to T-Town instead of meeting ur f*ggot a.ss team...
 7 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,739 | Props total: 9867 9867
 jhj26 said:
auburn's offense was like that 2 years before cam newton...There's a reason why the tornado fukked up Tuscaloosa and not Auburn yeah....I fukkin said it...you fukked with mother nature when you poisoned our trees....and mother nature fought back...
really because they murked your precious tress?

mother nature don't give a damn about schools dummy. you sound like the idiots that say "thats what you get for pearl harbor" for what happened in japan
 7 years ago '04        #83
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,739 | Props total: 9867 9867
 Majestic_GMMB said:
and for the 2 Falcon fans...Its funny...I shouldn't stopped arguing with y'all idiots 5 posts ago....I see y'all have no come back...like I said...3/4th of the NFC South has been to the big game...One hasn't...But we the 49ers of the of the NFC South?....I guess y'all are the Detriot Lions of the NFC South then....
everybody in the nfc south has been in the superbowl
 7 years ago '10        #84
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
 Hold That said:
truth.. n*ggas so ashamed to be black.. So god damn sad.. What Cam said was nothing wrong, and pretty comical..


I guess because Grits and Collard Greens are a.ssociated with us, then for some reason it's ghetto and country and coonish. Sad mentality of hating ourselves.. If a white/itlalian player said this isn't a pizza flavored hot pocket, and you're going to have to take your time making a real pizza, people wouldn't have called him stupid or slow or be embarrassed..

Just black people in general have just been brain washed to quickly hating themselves without realizing.
word smfh
 7 years ago '05        #85
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 justinjones said:
everybody in the nfc south has been in the superbowl
Not since realignment...
 05-01-2011, 06:13 PM         #86
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Killa Cam >


jimmy clausen lost.

looks like Jimmy will end up on ESPN College Gameday
 7 years ago '07        #87
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,006 | Props total: 1877 1877
 justinjones said:
really because they murked your precious tress?

mother nature don't give a damn about schools dummy. you sound like the idiots that say "thats what you get for pearl harbor" for what happened in japan
who's the dummy??????? and where did I mention a school? and pearl harbor had nothing to do with somebody poisoning nature and mother nature f!ghting back...

Both Tuscaloosa and Auburn are cities in Alabama fu*k boy...if you are not from Alabama, you should shut your fu*kin mouth until you are properly addressed...when I direct my questions at a bi*ch, then you can respond.
 7 years ago '10        #88
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Who's better than Cam Newton who feel to the 3rd round...He obviously wasn't IF he got beat out by fu*king Christian Ponder....Who the fu*k would've thought Ponder would even be drafted in the first 3 rounds...So It wasn't just Newton that was better than him but apparently several other QBs...so NEXT....
Reading your post I realize you are not intelligent. I responded to you saying the negro was being critized but the white folks were not. You basically trying to say this is about race. I brought up Ryan Mallet who is head and shoulders above the QBs in this draft. His reason for falling I brought up.........off the field issues.......they compared him to guys like Leaf.......keep in mind I'm replying to your post. You respond back with some sh*t that proves to me that you dont comprehend what you read. You are a dumb motherfu*ker. I'll say again......Mallet is a better QB than Newton yet he fell to the 3rd round due to the negative things that swirled around him. Newton a guy who has a mug shot.........a guy who had a pay for play controversy surround him..........he goes 1st overall because he's big and strong and MIGHT be good one day. Try to comprehend what you've read.


Now you say the Falcons did not address needs.......we drafted a LB, DE, and OG......are those not needs?!?!?


Falcons been around longer than the Panthers but you want to gloat cause yall been to a SB more recent than us...........thats what you bragging about??!?? Not even that you been to more but just that it was more recent LOL.
 05-01-2011, 09:57 PM         #89
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god will these panthers fans take potential out of the equation.. and look at cam as a NFL QB prospect.. do you really feel comfortable with that? your better of with Matt Moore or Jimmy Clausen.
 7 years ago '10        #90
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,189 | Props total: 8542 8542
So happy the Panthers took Cam ... 2 wins a year.
 7 years ago '04        #91
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,739 | Props total: 9867 9867
 jhj26 said:
who's the dummy??????? and where did I mention a school? and pearl harbor had nothing to do with somebody poisoning nature and mother nature f!ghting back...

Both Tuscaloosa and Auburn are cities in Alabama fu*k boy...if you are not from Alabama, you should shut your fu*kin mouth until you are properly addressed...when I direct my questions at a bi*ch, then you can respond.

you went at alabama fans with a natural disaster over a couple of damn trees. and i got family that stay down there and been there plenty times so don't act like i don't know what the fu*k you are insinuating
 7 years ago '10        #92
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Thee Yung Star said:
So happy the Panthers took Cam ... 2 wins a year.
Cammy Cam said the south is dusty and he's gonna sweep it up.
 05-01-2011, 10:01 PM         #93
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
So happy the Panthers took Cam ... 2 wins a year.
oh thought you were a fan of him.. since you preached to me about him.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
Alrighttttt whatever we'll argue when the season starts...this sh*t is stupid..

 peeyump said:
Reading your post I realize you are not intelligent. I responded to you saying the negro was being critized but the white folks were not. You basically trying to say this is about race. I brought up Ryan Mallet who is head and shoulders above the QBs in this draft. His reason for falling I brought up.........off the field issues.......they compared him to guys like Leaf.......keep in mind I'm replying to your post. You respond back with some sh*t that proves to me that you dont comprehend what you read. You are a dumb motherfu*ker. I'll say again......Mallet is a better QB than Newton yet he fell to the 3rd round due to the negative things that swirled around him. Newton a guy who has a mug shot.........a guy who had a pay for play controversy surround him..........he goes 1st overall because he's big and strong and MIGHT be good one day. Try to comprehend what you've read.


Now you say the Falcons did not address needs.......we drafted a LB, DE, and OG......are those not needs?!?!?


Falcons been around longer than the Panthers but you want to gloat cause yall been to a SB more recent than us...........thats what you bragging about??!?? Not even that you been to more but just that it was more recent LOL.
 7 years ago '10        #95
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 Lowkey18 said:
god will these panthers fans take potential out of the equation.. and look at cam as a NFL QB prospect.. do you really feel comfortable with that? your better of with Matt Moore or Jimmy Clausen.
The moment you say something like this...you go from it being a "maybe..maybe not" to "I know Cam will suck because I just know".

Just sayin
 7 years ago '10        #96
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 peeyump said:
Could of swore they compared Ryan Mallet to the likes of Ryan Leaf..........could of swore a white guy who can play the position a hell of a lot better than Cam Newton yet his a.ss fell to the 3rd round................but because Cammy Cam big and strong and MIGHT be able to play the position ONE DAY he's first overall.
Ryan Mallet wasn't at the top of the charts even before the off the field issues came under a microscope. He makes NFL ready throws...but he's had other moments. Other qbs got selected ahead of him too...the Redskins or Bengals didn't even choose him


If anything, Mallet will become really good because the team he's on is really good with QBs. As for Cam, in addition to the skills he has outside of the QB position, it will basically come down to his work ethic and desire. He has the arm and the physical talent....he was selected 1st overall for a reason even if it makes some of you sick.
 7 years ago '10        #97
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,269 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Smoke500 said:
Ryan Mallet wasn't at the top of the charts even before the off the field issues came under a microscope. He makes NFL ready throws...but he's had other moments. Other qbs got selected ahead of him too...the Redskins or Bengals didn't even choose him


If anything, Mallet will become really good because the team he's on is really good with QBs. As for Cam, in addition to the skills he has outside of the QB position, it will basically come down to his work ethic and desire. He has the arm and the physical talent....he was selected 1st overall for a reason even if it makes some of you sick.


Other QB were selected before him.....lol no sh*t sherlock.....comprehend what you read before replying.
 7 years ago '07        #98
jhj26 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,006 | Props total: 1877 1877
 justinjones said:

you went at alabama fans with a natural disaster over a couple of damn trees. and i got family that stay down there and been there plenty times so don't act like i don't know what the fu*k you are insinuating
I was born in Montgomery, went to high school at jeff davis, graduated from the u of south alabama, brother goes to auburn, got family in montgomery, wife is from tuscaloosa(cant stand her for that), she went to tuscaloosa county high, she graduated from the u of south alabama, she has family in birmingham/northport/tuscaloosa......so, i can say whatever i want about my state or them bammers....even though i live in NC now.

True Auburn and Alabama fans know the rivalry doesnt stop because of a tornado! them niccaz would p!ss on our graves the same way we would p!ss on theirs.
 05-02-2011, 09:19 AM         #99
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats just pathetic.
 05-02-2011, 09:20 AM         #100
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
The moment you say something like this...you go from it being a "maybe..maybe not" to "I know Cam will suck because I just know".

Just sayin
not really.. basically im saying these cats coming in thinking that cam is better than jimmy and or matt.. as of right now he is not.. so idk why they so confident.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy