Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 CutKidd21 said:
Cam Newton does. are you kidding? Your team went 2-14 last year. Your best offensive threat moved all his sh*t out of the locker room and wants out. The two games we played against you were over before half

Julio gets to play off of a pro bowl RB, WR and TE.

Panthers= 49ers of the south
All that and you couldn't get out of your first game in the playoffs...I noticed I didn't hear no Pro Bowl...LB....DE...DT....Like I said y'all some stupid muthafu*kers for drafting offense when you need defense...and Really...Acting like the Falcons haven't never had a bad season...Acting like the Panthers haven't never beaten y'all a.ss?....n*gga shut up with that short term memory of yours....Y'all haven't swept us before this season since Vick been there....and when the last time y'all been to the Super Bowl? HA HA...Ours was more recent then y'alls....but keep living in La La Land....LMAO One more favor...Name a season where y'all went to the Playoffs back to back?....Also when the last time y'all even made it past the first game of the playoffs?...Quit playing yourself homie...Y'all aren't who you think y'all are...

And y'all gave up two 1st rounders...one 2nd rounder and 2 fourths...For the second best WR in the draft? LMAO

Last edited by Majestic_GMMB; 05-01-2011 at 11:08 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #62
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Who has a chance to be a bigger bust....Julio Jones...Or Cam Newton...Take your time...Look what y'all gave up for Julio Jones.......How dare y'all talk sh*t when your stupid a.ss team got another WR instead of Defense....Y'all offense is straight...but keep the high hopes up LMAO

Yeah becuz Julio plays defense........dafukk that gotta do with him?? His success will be determined by his individual achievements not what the fukkin defense can or cant do.

JULIO played in pro style offense and he knows professional terminology and has great technique and work ethic. Dude was NEVER given sh*t at BAMA. he came in as a freshman and won a starting position.

Cam Newton......The Auburn coaches had to simplify the offense for him. He has no idea how to run a pro-style offense. He will have to learn how to play under center. He came to Auburn didnt hardly practice in the spring. Didnt play but one series in the spring game and he was crowned the starter during the off period in the summer. The Auburn offense was basically look for the primary target then make something happen if it aint open. sh*t half of his runs were pass plays where the defense took away his 1st option.

Bottom line.........Julio went to a team where he will not be looked upon as the savior but icing on the cake and he is MUCH more prepared to play NFL style ball than Cam is.

Cam is going to a pitiful franchise that expects him to be the savior. He has no help around him and he will not be able to run 200+ times in the NFL without getting his head knocked off.

Ca has a lot to learn but he has special talents that you cant teach. If he can learn fast or either can stick with it and accept his growing pains then he will be awesome. Its gonna be a hit or miss with this guy. We about to see Randall Cunningham or Kordell Stewart.
 7 years ago '09        #63
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Majestic_GMMB said:
All that and you couldn't get out of your first game in the playoffs...I noticed I didn't hear no Pro Bowl...LB....DE...DT....Like I said y'all some stupid muthafu*kers for drafting offense when you need defense...and Really...Acting like the Falcons haven't never had a bad season...Acting like the Panthers haven't never beaten y'all a.ss?....n*gga shut up with that short term memory of yours....Y'all haven't swept us before this season since Vick been there....and when the last time y'all been to the Super Bowl? HA HA...Ours was more recent then y'alls....but keep living in La La Land....LMAO One more favor...Name a season where y'all went to the Playoffs back to back?....Also when the last time y'all even made it past the first game of the playoffs?...Quit playing yourself homie...Y'all aren't who you think y'all are...
BC we're talkin about offense fool. We had a pro bowl DE, CB.

You guys fu*kin suck. I don't have to get into a d!ck measuring contest with panthers fans bc you went 2-14 last year. There's nothing to talk about. The Panthers are the worst team in the south BY FAR

you sound mad. Why are you going on your little rant and completely passing what I said? 2-14 and you're best offense weapon wants out. BUST.

With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Panthers select...
 7 years ago '05        #64
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
BC we're talkin about offense fool. We had a pro bowl DE, CB.

You guys fu*kin suck. I don't have to get into a d!ck measuring contest with panthers fans bc you went 2-14 last year. There's nothing to talk about. The Panthers are the worst team in the south BY FAR

you sound mad. Why are you going on your little rant and completely passing what I said? 2-14 and you're best offense weapon wants out. BUST.

With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Panthers select...
Alright...no need to argue...You MUST know something I don't....and Steve Smith is our best offensive weapon...I could've swore that was J Stewart and D Williams...but go ahead and make your rumors about D Williams while you at it...And thats funny...Since the realignment...Wait pay close attention because I know your slow....Saints...Been to the Super Bowl....Tampa Bay...Been to the Super Bowl....Wait Wait the WORST team in the south...Carolina Panthers been to the Super Bowl...but wait...Wheres the Falcons....NFC Championship...Oh my bad I guess Carolina is still worst than y'all...lol fu*king lames
 7 years ago '05        #65
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:

Yeah becuz Julio plays defense........dafukk that gotta do with him?? His success will be determined by his individual achievements not what the fukkin defense can or cant do.

JULIO played in pro style offense and he knows professional terminology and has great technique and work ethic. Dude was NEVER given sh*t at BAMA. he came in as a freshman and won a starting position.

Cam Newton......The Auburn coaches had to simplify the offense for him. He has no idea how to run a pro-style offense. He will have to learn how to play under center. He came to Auburn didnt hardly practice in the spring. Didnt play but one series in the spring game and he was crowned the starter during the off period in the summer. The Auburn offense was basically look for the primary target then make something happen if it aint open. sh*t half of his runs were pass plays where the defense took away his 1st option.

Bottom line.........Julio went to a team where he will not be looked upon as the savior but icing on the cake and he is MUCH more prepared to play NFL style ball than Cam is.

Cam is going to a pitiful franchise that expects him to be the savior. He has no help around him and he will not be able to run 200+ times in the NFL without getting his head knocked off.

Ca has a lot to learn but he has special talents that you cant teach. If he can learn fast or either can stick with it and accept his growing pains then he will be awesome. Its gonna be a hit or miss with this guy. We about to see Randall Cunningham or Kordell Stewart.
 7 years ago '08        #66
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 Con-Con said:
If this n*gga Cam really about his food, he gonna love the barbecue in Carolina. YESSIR!
Didn't know it was like that till I moved to Charlotte...food here is epic even the "grits and collard greens."

I understand the hate...when you in the #1 Draft position people either wanna hate (wishing you fuk up) or congratulating you for picking a stud. If you aint down wit us fuk ya.
 7 years ago '09        #67
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Alright...no need to argue...You MUST know something I don't....and Steve Smith is our best offensive weapon...I could've swore that was J Stewart and D Williams...but go ahead and make your rumors about D Williams while you at it...And thats funny...Since the realignment...Wait pay close attention because I know your slow....Saints...Been to the Super Bowl....Tampa Bay...Been to the Super Bowl....Wait Wait the WORST team in the south...Carolina Panthers been to the Super Bowl...but wait...Wheres the Falcons....NFC Championship...Oh my bad I guess Carolina is still worst than y'all...lol fu*king lames
Why do you keep talking about super bowls when the panthers didn't even win? That's not something to be proud of you rookie

You are mistaken homie, I LOVE the moves the Panthers are making. So do Saints fans and Bucs fans
 7 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Naw I really didnt.........this is BX. Where all the retards come to post sh*t but dont read sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #69
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Why do you keep talking about super bowls when the panthers didn't even win? That's not something to be proud of you rookie

You are mistaken homie, I LOVE the moves the Panthers are making. So do Saints fans and Bucs fans
BUT WE MADE IT!!!! And with Jake DELHOMME at that....and you know why...Defense...You know why GB murder y'all last year...Defense...So like I said keep thinking this was a great move...Abraham isn't going to be able to bail your line out forever...andddddd I'm out...no need to push my point any further
 05-01-2011, 11:29 AM         #70
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its really sad how carolina fans really believe in newton.. Steve Smith will be gone.. Dwill will be gone.. hell cam not even guranteed to beat out jimmy..i feel more confident with our QB situation than the panthers situation.. and all we have is beck.
 05-01-2011, 11:30 AM         #71
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heard falcons signing ray edwards.
 7 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
BUT WE MADE IT!!!! And with Jake DELHOMME at that....and you know why...Defense...You know why GB murder y'all last year...Defense...So like I said keep thinking this was a great move...Abraham isn't going to be able to bail your line out forever...andddddd I'm out...no need to push my point any further
So you content with moral victories and ALMOST winning something??? Good cuz yall aint winning sh*t for a long time until Cam learns how to read.
 05-01-2011, 11:31 AM         #73
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
So you content with moral victories and ALMOST winning something??? Good cuz yall aint winning sh*t for a long time until Cam learns how to read.
he on vacation tho.
 7 years ago '09        #74
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
You made it and LOST. Idiot

We had a bad game. Simple as that. We won 13 games last year. But that was with no defense right?

You're right Abraham isn't going to be able to bail us out forever, but neither is any other DE in this wack a.ss draft
 7 years ago '09        #75
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
heard falcons signing ray edwards.

In Dimitroff we trust
 7 years ago '09        #76
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
 7 years ago '07        #77
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 FeedTheBeast said:

auburn's offense was like that 2 years before cam newton...There's a reason why the tornado fukked up Tuscaloosa and not Auburn yeah....I fukkin said it...you fukked with mother nature when you poisoned our trees....and mother nature fought back...
 7 years ago '05        #78
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
its really sad how carolina fans really believe in newton.. Steve Smith will be gone.. Dwill will be gone.. hell cam not even guranteed to beat out jimmy..i feel more confident with our QB situation than the panthers situation.. and all we have is beck.
Once again...speculating...Smith is gone yet...D Will isn't gone yet...and We don't know how Cam will turn out...and I guess the taste of McNabb raping y'all bank account is still in your mouth...and Believe me...Clausen>>>>Beck don't get it twisted homie...Redskins are the underachievers of the NFC East...

FeedTheBeast said:
 CutKidd21 said:
You made it and LOST. Idiot

We had a bad game. Simple as that. We won 13 games last year. But that was with no defense right?

You're right Abraham isn't going to be able to bail us out forever, but neither is any other DE in this wack a.ss draft
and for the 2 Falcon fans...Its funny...I shouldn't stopped arguing with y'all idiots 5 posts ago....I see y'all have no come back...like I said...3/4th of the NFC South has been to the big game...One hasn't...But we the 49ers of the of the NFC South?....I guess y'all are the Detriot Lions of the NFC South then....

7 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
auburn's offense was like that 2 years before cam newton...There's a reason why the tornado fukked up Tuscaloosa and not Auburn yeah....I fukkin said it...you fukked with mother nature when you poisoned our trees....and mother nature fought back...

SHOTS FIRED
 05-01-2011, 02:22 PM         #80
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smith Cleaned out his locker and didn't even bother to get a damn play book.. what the fu*k does that tell you? he wants to be traded.. Dwill... i strongly believe hes gone.. he didn't like not getting the Franchise.. and from what i hear from people close to him.. he wants to be in Miami..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy