Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2011, 09:03 PM         #41
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's a southern thing why people gotta play it off as racially motivated thing
 04-30-2011, 09:52 PM         #42
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Yeah muthafu*kers going to judge him every chance they get...and what k!lls me is our own FANS hating on the dude...Its over he's our QB of the future nothing is going to change so If you a fan you mines well get with the program and wish this dude the best of luck....I been supporting jimmy Clausen and thought we should have drafted somebody else but it didnt happen...So hopefully Cam comes out and show all the nay-sayers and doubters he deserved to be the number one pick....

ONE MORE THING...Why when one black QB fu*ks up he gets a.ssociated with every other black QB thats coming to the league...I didn't hear nobody compare Ponder to Ryan Leaf.....I didn't hear Locker compared to Chris Weinke.....Didn't hear sh*t...So is it a race thing...and times I believe so...but we'll just let folks be ignorant
You can say that about blacks in general tho. Everytime there's a video of a black doing something ignorant it's always black people lost or a black person says we need to do better. I always look around my house and say, are my bills paid? Yes. Did I pay the rent? Yes. I don't need to do better that n*gga need to do better. Make a comment like white people are racist tho and it's hey don't lump us all together judge us individually.
 7 years ago '07        #43
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Cant wait for the NFL season to start
 7 years ago '04        #44
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,400 | Props total: 6432 6432
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Yeah muthafu*kers going to judge him every chance they get...and what k!lls me is our own FANS hating on the dude...Its over he's our QB of the future nothing is going to change so If you a fan you mines well get with the program and wish this dude the best of luck....I been supporting jimmy Clausen and thought we should have drafted somebody else but it didnt happen...So hopefully Cam comes out and show all the nay-sayers and doubters he deserved to be the number one pick....

ONE MORE THING...Why when one black QB fu*ks up he gets a.ssociated with every other black QB thats coming to the league...I didn't hear nobody compare Ponder to Ryan Leaf.....I didn't hear Locker compared to Chris Weinke.....Didn't hear sh*t...So is it a race thing...and times I believe so...but we'll just let folks be ignorant
the only people comparing him to or any other black qb are on internet forums. people that evaluate the nfl for a living been saying he closer to big ben for the most part.

i heard the bears drafted "the poor man's jay cutler" if that helps
 7 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14744 14744
 jhj26 said:
and I just want to say how lucky I am to be both an Auburn and Carolina Panthers fan....I mean how often do you have a star player from your college team go to your favorite NFL team! This shytt is great...
Julio just went to ATL (my favorite team)

fu*k you and Auburn by the way :finger:
 7 years ago '10        #46
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Oh Finesse said:
am I the only one that found hilarity in this n*gga making a coonish statement... instant grits

should have just said "this ain't gonna be no insta-chicken and kool-aid" while in blackerface

This is some real ignorant sh!t. Coonish statement?? Really?? And then people get mad when others call racial bias when criticizing him

It's a Southern term. Maybe because Cam has a darker complexion than those other folks...he should not say certain things so that people like you won't apply racial shyt to him?

Oh Finesse said:
white people eat watermelon and cornbread too, but who are those foods most a.ssociated with?
And who a.ssociated those foods with blacks?? So a white person can openly eat watermelon and cornbread...but a black person can't?? Isn't that racial bias? You believe in double standards?
 7 years ago '10        #47
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Hold That said:
truth.. n*ggas so ashamed to be black.. So god damn sad.. What Cam said was nothing wrong, and pretty comical..

I guess because Grits and Collard Greens are a.ssociated with us, then for some reason it's ghetto and country and coonish. Sad mentality of hating ourselves.. If a white/itlalian player said this isn't a pizza flavored hot pocket, and you're going to have to take your time making a real pizza, people wouldn't have called him stupid or slow or be embarrassed..

Just black people in general have just been brain washed to quickly hating themselves without realizing.

Anything a.ssociated with "black culture", even if it isn't...is seen as beneath society. Self hate is a b!tch
 04-30-2011, 10:30 PM         #48
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet u want some chicken!
 04-30-2011, 10:35 PM         #49
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
You can say that about blacks in general tho. Everytime there's a video of a black doing something ignorant it's always black people lost or a black person says we need to do better. I always look around my house and say, are my bills paid? Yes. Did I pay the rent? Yes. I don't need to do better that n*gga need to do better. Make a comment like white people are racist tho and it's hey don't lump us all together judge us individually.
co sign
 7 years ago '10        #50
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
"Man, this ain't gone be quickly done like lemon flavored kool-aid, this is gonna be a long lengthy process, like making freshly squeezed lemonade."

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #51
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
"Shoulda never gave you niccas money..."
 7 years ago '07        #52
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
 Majestic_GMMB said:

exactly....Matt Leinhart....huge bust!!!!but he gets a pass because he hangs out with ashton kutcher
 7 years ago '07        #53
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
everybody leaves out the part where he said he is gonna work hard

we still all in bi*chez!!!!from AL to NC!!!!
Lurker gave props

7 years ago '05        #54
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
If this n*gga Cam really about his food, he gonna love the barbecue in Carolina. YESSIR!
 7 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 jhj26 said:
exactly....Matt Leinhart....huge bust!!!!but he gets a pass because he hangs out with ashton kutcher
Leinart didn't get a pass. If you're a bust, you're a bust.
 7 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Majestic_GMMB said:

Could of swore they compared Ryan Mallet to the likes of Ryan Leaf..........could of swore a white guy who can play the position a hell of a lot better than Cam Newton yet his a.ss fell to the 3rd round................but because Cammy Cam big and strong and MIGHT be able to play the position ONE DAY he's first overall.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 azzmilk said:
cam newton still sucks
 CutKidd21 said:
Let them have hope.. it'll be funnier to laugh when the season comes.

Panthers will set the record for most franchise QB's on the team at once

Starter-Andrew Luck
2nd string-Cam Newton
3rd string-jimmy clausen

Who has a chance to be a bigger bust....Julio Jones...Or Cam Newton...Take your time...Look what y'all gave up for Julio Jones.......How dare y'all talk sh*t when your stupid a.ss team got another WR instead of Defense....Y'all offense is straight...but keep the high hopes up LMAO
 7 years ago '05        #58
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 peeyump said:
Could of swore they compared Ryan Mallet to the likes of Ryan Leaf..........could of swore a white guy who can play the position a hell of a lot better than Cam Newton yet his a.ss fell to the 3rd round................but because Cammy Cam big and strong and MIGHT be able to play the position ONE DAY he's first overall.
Who's better than Cam Newton who feel to the 3rd round...He obviously wasn't IF he got beat out by fu*king Christian Ponder....Who the fu*k would've thought Ponder would even be drafted in the first 3 rounds...So It wasn't just Newton that was better than him but apparently several other QBs...so NEXT....
 7 years ago '09        #59
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Who has a chance to be a bigger bust....Julio Jones...Or Cam Newton...Take your time...Look what y'all gave up for Julio Jones.......How dare y'all talk sh*t when your stupid a.ss team got another WR instead of Defense....Y'all offense is straight...but keep the high hopes up LMAO
Cam Newton does. are you kidding? Your team went 2-14 last year. Your best offensive threat moved all his sh*t out of the locker room and wants out. The two games we played against you were over before half

Julio gets to play off of a pro bowl RB, WR and TE.

Panthers= 49ers of the south
 7 years ago '04        #60
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,400 | Props total: 6432 6432
 jhj26 said:
matt leinhart was picked 10th and people used to criticism him about his partying until he went into oblivion.

actually i think every top qb in that draft gets criticized more than they get praised for different reasons
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy