Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,130 | Props total: 2847 2847
My n*gga Cam is already in that Jamarcus frame of mind... collard greens and soulllllll food. He's gon be eatin real good too.

PAID
 7 years ago '10        #22
Dame925 1 heat pts
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
I like him for the panthers he's a good fit. But they need alot more help!!
 7 years ago '04        #23
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 antoniob 321 said:
So i guess he's saying that instead of just popping some grit into the pot, His career is gonna be equivalent to cooking some greens which takes longer to make instead of some grits in a box....

He was straight off saying that its not gonna be a peice of cake
no sh*t...

analogy was stupid. he could have just said "im the next ryan leaf"
 7 years ago '06        #24
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 jhj26 said:

This negro is the Muhammad Ali of quarterbacks...:agreement6:
and the ballwashing begins...
 7 years ago '07        #25
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Scoop said:
no sh*t...

analogy was stupid. he could have just said "im the next ryan leaf"
 7 years ago '04        #26
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
I aint even mad at Cam. I kinda like the analogy
 7 years ago '07        #27
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
i fu*king love instant grits.

is steve smith staying??
 7 years ago '10        #28
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
wtf is wrong with us as a people.

Whites won

Grits & Collard greens on the same plate

I hope Cam Big Bens the league his first year.
 7 years ago '07        #29
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
 ghettofied said:
And also, as a Carolina fan and Tar Heel football fan. Your Auburn liking a.ss can suck a c*ck. 1 for thinking this fu*ker is gonna be anything but a bust. 2 for winning a National Championship when clearly it was UNC's. fu*king NCAA, fu*k us but not you guys.
we would have worked unc just like we worked Arkansas St.
 7 years ago '05        #30
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
this n*gga cam is a country bumpkin he's right @ home in carolina...... new coach, new qb.... is it safe for me to tip toe to the carolina bandwaggon, a change was long overdue

and @ n*ggas throwing that "****" sh*t around.... n*ggas always find a reason to be ashamed
 7 years ago '05        #31
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 JimDinO77 said:
this n*gga cam is a country bumpkin he's right @ home in carolina...... new coach, new qb.... is it safe for me to tip toe to the carolina bandwaggon, a change was long overdue

and @ n*ggas throwing that "****" sh*t around.... n*ggas always find a reason to be ashamed
truth.. n*ggas so ashamed to be black.. So god damn sad.. What Cam said was nothing wrong, and pretty comical..

I guess because Grits and Collard Greens are a.ssociated with us, then for some reason it's ghetto and country and coonish. Sad mentality of hating ourselves.. If a white/itlalian player said this isn't a pizza flavored hot pocket, and you're going to have to take your time making a real pizza, people wouldn't have called him stupid or slow or be embarrassed..

Just black people in general have just been brain washed to quickly hating themselves without realizing.
 7 years ago '06        #32
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
This guy has bust written all over him. He's already talking about how it's going to be a long process? I mean I understand he's being realistic, but there have been rookie qbs who have succeeded right away. Why not be a little more optimistic? I don't think he has the work ethic to make it
 7 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Gadd said:
This guy has bust written all over him. He's already talking about how it's going to be a long process? I mean I understand he's being realistic, but there have been rookie qbs who have succeeded right away. Why not be a little more optimistic? I don't think he has the work ethic to make it
He has a good work ethic. Hopefully his ego doesn't get in the way. I want him to pan out I guess. I just don't want him having good games against us.
 7 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 azzmilk said:

[pic - click to view]

you can tell he aint from the south
i was about to say thats a nasty combo
 7 years ago '05        #35
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Gateway972 said:
Black people putting other black people down

If he said instant oatmeal would you have found it acceptable tom
 CutKidd21 said:
He's from Georgia.. it's not that weird for him to say something like that. Or atleast it's not that weird down here
 ThaReapa420 said:
You can always tell an up north lame...n*gga white folks down here eat grits way more than we do...there's nothing coonish about grits whatsoever

And @ grits being "soul food" idiots
i am calling it now thou bookmark this page cam is gonna get judge more then any fu*king QB IN HISTORY OF NFL. soon as he throws a INT all hell gonna break out . cam gonna get blame for everything the media knows ppl want him to fail so every little thing that goes wrong they gonna overreact and blow up. just like they did cam at the combine he was the only player where they was couting his comp pass trying to clown cause he went11/22. like that matters. smdh i cant rmr any one else in history where they had there combine numbers..

now ppl wanna talk sh*t but Race is a factory here and blk qb has come a long way but still get looked at a certain way and thats just truth. dont blame me ppl i didnt make the rules
 7 years ago '09        #36
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
2-3 years before I judge his success.
 7 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i am calling it now thou bookmark this page cam is gonna get judge more then any fu*king QB IN HISTORY OF NFL. soon as he throws a INT all hell gonna break out . cam gonna get blame for everything the media knows ppl want him to fail so every little thing that goes wrong they gonna overreact and blow up. just like they did cam at the combine he was the only player where they was couting his comp pass trying to clown cause he went11/22. like that matters. smdh i cant rmr any one else in history where they had there combine numbers..

now ppl wanna talk sh*t but Race is a factory here and blk qb has come a long way but still get looked at a certain way and thats just truth. dont blame me ppl i didnt make the rules
did u miss the part why i said him making soul food analogies was funny. it was just something i never heard before. i wasn't even hating

so u gonna bring up this page 3 years from now? its not even that serious

Last edited by justinjones; 04-30-2011 at 05:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #38
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Yeah muthafu*kers going to judge him every chance they get...and what k!lls me is our own FANS hating on the dude...Its over he's our QB of the future nothing is going to change so If you a fan you mines well get with the program and wish this dude the best of luck....I been supporting jimmy Clausen and thought we should have drafted somebody else but it didnt happen...So hopefully Cam comes out and show all the nay-sayers and doubters he deserved to be the number one pick....

ONE MORE THING...Why when one black QB fu*ks up he gets a.ssociated with every other black QB thats coming to the league...I didn't hear nobody compare Ponder to Ryan Leaf.....I didn't hear Locker compared to Chris Weinke.....Didn't hear sh*t...So is it a race thing...and times I believe so...but we'll just let folks be ignorant
 7 years ago '12        #39
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 jhj26 said:
and I just want to say how lucky I am to be both an Auburn and Carolina Panthers fan....I mean how often do you have a star player from your college team go to your favorite NFL team! This shytt is great...
We all know you'd suck this dudes d!ck in a heartbeat
 7 years ago '09        #40
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 azzmilk said:
cam newton still sucks
Let them have hope.. it'll be funnier to laugh when the season comes.

Panthers will set the record for most franchise QB's on the team at once

Starter-Andrew Luck
2nd string-Cam Newton
3rd string-jimmy clausen

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago