Uh oh : Phil jackson : Kobe is as good as michael david stern mvps dont matter theyre the same convo

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 dre03 said:
Win without a low post presence...
Don't waste your time homie.

You could tell these mothafu*kas the grass is green... they wouldn't believe you.

You could take them outside to show them... and they'd refuse to look.

Apparently stats/proof/logic don't mean sh*t... unless Kobe has the 1up, then they conveniently mean everything.

They're happy swimming in the Nile.
 7 years ago '04        #122
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 5233 5233

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #123
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 CaliIsActive said:
Please tell me how many play off games Jordan won without pippin

He was getting swept every year pre pippin

Kobe showed he could win a ring with any 18 8 big

Jordan need a top 20 goat
Larry Bird won a ring with a 18 and 7 big...

Chauncey Billups won a ring with a 14 and 7 big

Isiah Thomas won with a 12 and 10 big...

Dennis Johnson won with a 15 and 12 big...

Now make me a list of great players who won with only having another great perimeter player... I start the list for you...

Michael Jordan...

Oh and BTW you do realize Pippen didnt even play 2 quarters a game when Jordan knocked the Cavs out of the playoffs right... Lets see how good Kobe's team does with Pau or Shaq only playing 20 minutes a game or missing half the season...

Last edited by dre03; 04-30-2011 at 09:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #124
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Bleezy said:
Don't waste your time homie.

You could tell these mothafu*kas the grass is green... they wouldn't believe you.

You could take them outside to show them... and they'd refuse to look.

Apparently stats/proof/logic don't mean sh*t... unless Kobe has the 1up, then they conveniently mean everything.

They're happy swimming in the Nile.
I know Bleezy but its so fun making them look so stupid...
 04-30-2011, 10:03 PM         #125
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOE PESCI said:
i found out graphs were useless and i dropped out of statistics two years ago
i should hope jordan's stats are better he played in a watered down league. Kobe's dominating with the league at the height of the level of competition
 7 years ago '04        #126
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me one thing skill wise that makes jordan so much better than kobe.
 7 years ago '04        #127
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 44 44
 samclo said:
I'm still waiting for someone to tell me one thing skill wise that makes jordan so much better than kobe.
Please see play-off stats.
 7 years ago '04        #128
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 illmatic45ACP said:
Please see play-off stats.
Its amazing how I didn't say anything about stats yet that's the only thing u n*ggas can bring up...so I guess I'll keep waiting
 7 years ago '04        #129
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 44 44
 samclo said:
Its amazing how I didn't say anything about stats yet that's the only thing u n*ggas can bring up...so I guess I'll keep waiting
Ok.....is being clutch in the play-offs considered a skill?
 05-01-2011, 02:34 AM         #130
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i love it when people bring jordan's competition to the likes of Bird and Magic. first of all jordan never defended or was defended by either of them them by position, except a few game possesions. second of all as jordan progressed into his prime years, they were both well past their primes. and third, when magic and bird were in their prime years, neither was a defensive stopper by any strecth of the imagination.

so can we please cease the bullsh*t about jordan vs magic/bird when justifying his competition? how about starks, marjele, ainge, richmond, drexler, hornececk, ehlo, and other sg's that kobe would drop 40+ on respectively?

you ain't fooling me....i grew up thru the entire jordan era. stats never tell the entire story
 05-01-2011, 02:36 AM         #131
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
@ these jordan stans NBA Players and Phil jackson the man who coach both of them says kobe is rite there with Mj but we suppose to listen to u homo on bx

and lol @ phill having to say this are u fu*king stupid phil has more respect then any other coach in the league he dont have to kiss kobe a.ss he can say w.e he wants he best coach ever and he already rip kobe in his book. He wouldnt say it if he didnt beleive in it.
but u go ahead jordan stans keep lie to yourself saying phill is just saying this to get kobe hype for playoff. ha ha kobe is hype for every game every day he dont need no extra sh*t never has . its getting closer and closer and u lames is running out bs facts to say

u just keep posting the same bs but like phill said stat dont tell the whole store there a thing called EYE TEST AND EYE TEST PROVES NO QUESTION KOBE IS RITE THERE JORDAN AND CAN PASS HIM IF HE KEEPS THIS UP FOR ANOTHER 2-3 YEARS.
 7 years ago '10        #132
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 ai3theanswer said:
i should hope jordan's stats are better he played in a watered down league. Kobe's dominating with the league at the height of the level of competition
Ya Daddy should beat the sh*t outta ya dumbass
 7 years ago '05        #133
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,919 | Props total: 30301 30301
 r.burgundy said:
so name just anotha tall guy who was averagin 20,9,5,and 2 blocks
That's his 07 stats.

Let's move on to 2011. The dude vanishes in the finals

Bynum is a more important piece pau has no presence on the floor

He acts as if he is scared to rebound and shoot and he let's smaer guys push him around

If he goes thru this next series playing like how he did in game 6 against no I can complain
But if he plays soft against dirk it's going to be difficult
 7 years ago '05        #134
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,919 | Props total: 30301 30301
Andrew is youg his injuries won't haunt him his whole career

Andrew is a beast down low. Maybe Kareem needs to work with pau more
 05-01-2011, 09:12 AM         #135
ai3theanswer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loxy Miracles said:
Ya Daddy should beat the sh*t outta ya dumbass
rather my daddy praised my intellect, and was proud that i was not duped by the media. Rather took all of the facts laid before me an made an educated decision on the matter.
 7 years ago '06        #136
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10658 10658
 samclo said:
Ummm almost everything but since skills is the closest thing to opinion u kobe morons will try to argue it. I can say I'm more skilled then kobe and there is no way u can PROVE I'm wrong because its up for interpretation. The things that are facts u judge a players career by are awards, accomplishments,stats (which show what u did night in and night out) in reg season, playoffs and finals and jordan dominates in everything but 3 point percentage. For the hell of it though ill tell u what jordan is better at (everything) and back it up...

Scoring - jordan shot a better percentage (about 50% compared to 45%) and scored more points (32 ppg compared to 25 ppg....he put the ball in the whole in less attempts....that is the definition of a better scorer

Mid range game - jordan was better but ill call even here

Driving/finishing - not even close....jordan the best to ever do it

Passing - jordan by far...not only does he average more a.ssists but this is prob kobes weakest part of his game. In 88 jordan and pip split point guard duties....in a14 game stretch he had 10 of 11 triple doubles,7 straight triple doubles and averaged 33 points, 12 a.ssist, 10 rebounds, and 3 steals...kobe couldn't average 12 a.ssists no matter the circumstances in any stretch

Rebounding - jordan is long and had ups...one of the best rebounding and shot blocking guards ever....kobe is average

Blocking - see rebounding

Steals - do I even need to go here?

On ball defense - jordan was a better on ball defender (although I know this will get argued with nothing to back it up)

Help defender - when do u ever see kobe do anything on help defense? Jordan would continuously strip the ball and trap defenders

Clutch - game winners jordan has made almost as many shots and has taken 100+ less attempts (way beyer percentage) and clutch isn't just game winning shots its about stepping ur game up on the big stage where kobe lost by about 40 points in the finals, blew a 20 point lead in the same series, shooting 6-24 in a game 7 and playing poorly in 4 of your 7 finals appearances...losing in 2 of them

And just because it should end all doubt....

aight let's end this s**t once and for all cause yall make me sick with ur lack of knowledge about the game the s**t ain't even debateable.First off kobe just finished his 14th season..everything jordan did was 13 with the bulls and in 2 he only played 17 and 18 games and not eligible for any awards so really played 11..now let's break the s**t down....

jordan 6 rings / kobe 5 rings (6-0 vs 5-2)

jordan 6 finals mvps / kobe 2 finals mvps

jordan 5 mvps / kobe 1 mvp (jordan could have won every year..kobe's belongs to chris paul)

jordan 10 scoring titles / kobe 2 scoring titles

jordan 1 dpoy / kobe 0 dpoy

jordan league lead in steals 3 times / kobe never has

jordan rookie of the year / kobe nope

10 all nba first teams / kobe 8 time all nba first teams

9 all defensive first teams / kobe 8 time all defensive first team (and don't even get me started on this)

pause here..this is pretty much all awards possible that have any meaning and he does not have 1....not 1 f**kin thing more then jordan and is only tied in one (defensive teams) which he doesn't deserve half lol..now let's move on to the statline....

jordan with the bulls...31.5 ppg,6.3 rpg,5.4 apg,2.5 spg,0.9 bpg,.51% fg%,33% 3pt%

kobe with the lakers....25.3 ppg,5.3 rpg,4.7 apg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%,34% 3pt%

once again kids wtf yall smoking?Crushes him in everything except 3pt% which he's 1% behind.Let's move to the playoffs....

jordan playoff numbers..33.4 ppg,6.4 rpg,5.7 apg,2.1 spg,0.9 bpg,49% fg%,33% 3pt%

kobe playoff numbers....25.5 ppg,5.2 rpg,4.8 apg,1.4 spg,0.7 bpg,45% fg%,34% 3pt%

yet again way better in everything except 3pt which is 1% difference.Also kobe has played 19 more playoff games and jordan has 900+ points,100+ rebounds,about 70 more a.ssists,about 100 more steals,and about 20 more blocks .Let's roll on to the finals

jordan 6-0 6 finals mvps...33.6 ppg,6.0 rpg,6.0 apg,1.8 spg,0.7 bpg,48% fg%,37% 3pt%

kobe 4-2 2 finals mvps......24.9 ppg,5.8 rpg,5.2 apg,1.6 spg,0.9 bpg,41% fg%,32% 3pt%

and another one

Let's break down their game...

scoring - jordan

mid range game - close..prob even

long range - kobe

driving - jordan

rebounding - jordan

passing - jordan

on ball defender - jordan

help defender - jordan

steals - jordan

blocking - jordan

clutch - jordan (have almost same amount of game winners and kobe has way more misses..clutch isn't just buzzer beaters it's puttin the team on ur back in the 4th in clutch situations...not gettin blownout by 37 points in the finals and losing a big lead at home in the finals)

how about their 60 point games?

Jordan’s 60pt+ games came against the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th & 12th ranked defenses. Against teams that averaged 52 wins, 30 losses

Kobe's 60pt+ games came against the 11th, 23rd, 26th, 29th & 30th ranked defenses. And those 5 teams had an average record of 35-47

how about records..go to nba.com and see how many kobe got on there .It's wilt,then jordan,then the rest scattered around when it comes to record held in the nba.Jordan holds about 50+ nba records...what kobe got like 3-4?

tired of typin..

Last edited by philly337; 05-01-2011 at 09:51 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #137
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
i wish phil old a.ss will just die comments like is why the lakers play like sh*t at times
 7 years ago '07        #138
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 MPLSallstar said:
Over simplication.

Michael Jordan treatment. The only player that didn't give it to him dropped 42pts in the first half. Kobe Bryant. However, I am not saying he wouldn't average 28-30.

He'd have retired with a broken hip had he gone against these Boston Celtics.
I love how Laker fans/Kobe stans over rate these Celtics cuz they've had so much comp/trouble with them over the last 3 years. This Celtics team is good and well coached, but they ain't breakin' sh*t. They truly only had one enforcer who was physical and he's gone now. I like how u always seem to show up in these threads and make subtle comments so it doesn't make u seem like an extreme Kobe stan. You aren't foolin' anyone
 7 years ago '07        #139
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 dre03 said:
Larry Bird won a ring with a 18 and 7 big...

Chauncey Billups won a ring with a 14 and 7 big

Isiah Thomas won with a 12 and 10 big...

Dennis Johnson won with a 15 and 12 big...

Now make me a list of great players who won with only having another great perimeter player... I start the list for you...

Michael Jordan...

Oh and BTW you do realize Pippen didnt even play 2 quarters a game when Jordan knocked the Cavs out of the playoffs right... Lets see how good Kobe's team does with Pau or Shaq only playing 20 minutes a game or missing half the season...
that ether
 7 years ago '07        #140
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Kobe>>MJ
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy