Uh oh : Phil jackson : Kobe is as good as michael david stern mvps dont matter theyre the same convo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
 astroblack9 said:
Who besides Shaq???

Was it the declining Horry? Was it the declining Horace Grant? Maybe it was Mark Madsen...

Dont even try to say pau gasol. Kobe has MADE pau, yeah i said it. There's a reason the Grizzlies are celebrating their first playoff win, let alone series. Pau was never a franchise player in memphis, he couldnt lead them to sh*t. Kobe helped elevate his game...no denying
Well put before Kobe pau was just another tall guy
 7 years ago '10        #82
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
you have to be 30++ to truly understand how good jordan was

i disagree...reading is fundamental...all the stats n records are online so i read n i learned lol...but im 25 so i missed those 2years jordan was swept but i was there when he sent them n*ggas home

kobe is the jordan of today...when mj was in the last leg of his career kobe cudnt get the best of mj then...only AI did with the cross...when ah n*gga 40 n giving you 40pts like he 20 man thats GOAT alone lol
 7 years ago '08        #83
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Quik stop it....Kobe is top 5 but he ain't fu*king wit Jordan...
 7 years ago '10        #84
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9890 9890
Kobe>Jordan

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #85
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
Jordan never faked injuries
 7 years ago '06        #86
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 CashNy said:
and without pau kobe was seeing first round exits and missing the playoffs
 04-30-2011, 12:42 PM         #87
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:
#1 seed in the West before Pau came...
 7 years ago '04        #88
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Jordan never quit on his team in playoff games refusing to shoot
 04-30-2011, 12:45 PM         #89
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quitting=doing what was best for the team now? Your going to blame Kobe for passing the ball to Kwame when he was being double teamed?
 7 years ago '04        #90
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 Javon23 said:
Jordan never quit on his team in playoff games refusing to shoot
No he just chocked them in practice
 7 years ago '05        #91
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 astroblack9 said:
Like Steve Nash aint steal Kobe's??

Fact of the matter is...Phil is right...MVP's are a media thing...not a competitive indicator.

But i guess if Phil Jackson saying they are 1a and 1b doesnt mean anything...i mean, what's he know?:agreement6:
 CaliIsActive said:
Jordan stanleys are already feeling insecure as fuk

Just imagin when Kobe breaks all how records I'n 2-3 years

Sh1t won't even be comparable
 Young Professa said:
i love it when people bring jordan's competition to the likes of Bird and Magic. first of all jordan never defended or was defended by either of them them by position, except a few game possesions. second of all as jordan progressed into his prime years, they were both well past their primes. and third, when magic and bird were in their prime years, neither was a defensive stopper by any strecth of the imagination.

so can we please cease the bullsh*t about jordan vs magic/bird when justifying his competition? how about starks, marjele, ainge, richmond, drexler, hornececk, ehlo, and other sg's that kobe would drop 40+ on respectively?

you ain't fooling me....i grew up thru the entire jordan era. stats never tell the entire story
 illicitx said:
It's like half these fu*kers didn't even watch a Jordan game, they just saw their alcoholic father beating their ugly mother while the black and white television was showing clips of Jordan in the background and them ugly little f*ggots didn't have the balls to tell their pops to change the channel.

n*ggas were traumatized going to elementary school and sh*t, raising their hand every 5 minutes to tell their teacher that Jordan was the GOAT. Little niglets were forced to love Jordan like he was a cartoon character or some sh*t.
 CaliIsActive said:
Can somebody tell me how man rings Jordan won without pippen?? How About plAy off games????

Oh that's right he got swept back to back years and then bulls had to cheat and lose games on purpose so they could get Jordan a superstar

Fuking pathetic

And then he comes back without pippen and can't even crack the playoffs I'n the abysmal eastern conference
 samclo said:
Look guy I'm not tryin to take anything away from jordan. He is arguably the greatest basketball player of all time. What I said was directed to all these stat wh0ores who act as if kobe came into the nba and was asked to do everything for his team he couldn't put up the same if not better numbers.
 GrownmanJ said:
Its funny how jordan lovers can only post that infochart and that same long paragraph everytime. Monkey see, monkey do...
 astroblack9 said:

wow...go watch highlights of Horry displaying his athleticism...dunkin on n*ggas and having 'light feet'...

and howd Kobe make his current front court better? Uh, i thought that was evidenced by the fact that L.O. wasnt sh*t as 1 option, Pau was a failure, Artest was a career loser, and Bynum was a young inexperienced center with no toughness n injury problems....but yeah, kobe doesnt make any1 better

your hate is blinding you...
 samclo said:

@ these jordan stans NBA Players and Phil jackson the man who coach both of them says kobe is rite there with Mj but we suppose to listen to u homo on bx

and lol @ phill having to say this are u fu*king stupid phil has more respect then any other coach in the league he dont have to kiss kobe a.ss he can say w.e he wants he best coach ever and he already rip kobe in his book. He wouldnt say it if he didnt beleive in it.
but u go ahead jordan stans keep lie to yourself saying phill is just saying this to get kobe hype for playoff. ha ha kobe is hype for every game every day he dont need no extra sh*t never has . its getting closer and closer and u lames is running out bs facts to say

u just keep posting the same bs but like phill said stat dont tell the whole store there a thing called EYE TEST AND EYE TEST PROVES NO QUESTION KOBE IS RITE THERE JORDAN AND CAN PASS HIM IF HE KEEPS THIS UP FOR ANOTHER 2-3 YEARS.
 7 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 samclo said:
aint that the purpose of practice?
handle your differences behind closed doors and come out united as a team in public
 7 years ago '07        #93
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
So one of the questions is...could he have won without Pippen...

How about this, could Kobe have won without Shaq? The most dominant fu*king player during his era?

Oh-yeah, that's right...Shaq was the one that won the regular season MVP award, along with all THREE, FINALS MVP awards. Not Kobe. Kobe was just a sidekick...just like what Pippen was to Jordan.

How about that 1 year Kobe's team was a.ss? He was demanding a trade right away and bi*ching about how they didn't trade Bynum for a HOF in Kidd...

So then Stern had to come through and arrange a couple things to get the Lakers some help because they're a big market team with a big superstar, and if the Lakers lost out on that. Then Stern losses out on a lot of money.

Like I've been saying, Lakers will three peat because Stern wants to make Kobe have a similar career to Mike, since almost everything is identical. sh*t is so obvious, the past couple days I've already seen articles of Stern talking about Kobe & Mike.

If Jordan won 72 games with that roster, I can't even imagine how many games he would have won with any 3 of those early Laker dynasty rosters...

And this dude contradicted the sh*t out of himself. He says 63 points against a legendary Celtics squad in the playoffs doesn't mean much, but a 81 point REGULAR SEASON game, against a sh*tty Raptors (no offense) team holds a lot of weight? wtf kind of logic is that?

and I'm not even a fan of neither of them, I actually don't even like Jordan because of the 90s rivalry but I respect the sh*t out of him. As for Kobe, dude is mad corny and seems like he's always trying to put an act on

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 04-30-2011 at 01:10 PM.. Reason: finals mvp*
 7 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 CashNy said:
so name just anotha tall guy who was averagin 20,9,5,and 2 blocks
 7 years ago '05        #95
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
So one of the questions is...could he have won without Pippen...

How about this, could Kobe have won without Shaq? The most dominant fu*king player during his era?

Oh-yeah, that's right...Shaq was the one that won the regular season MVP award, along with all THREE, FINALS MVP awards. Not Kobe. Kobe was just a sidekick...just like what Pippen was to Jordan.

How about that 1 year Kobe's team was a.ss? He was demanding a trade right away and bi*ching about how they didn't trade Bynum for a HOF in Kidd...

So then Stern had to come through and arrange a couple things to get the Lakers some help because they're a big market team with a big superstar, and if the Lakers lost out on that. Then Stern losses out on a lot of money.

Like I've been saying, Lakers will three peat because Stern wants to make Kobe have a similar career to Mike, since almost everything is identical. sh*t is so obvious, the past couple days I've already seen articles of Stern talking about Kobe & Mike.

If Jordan won 72 games with that roster, I can't even imagine how many games he would have won with any 3 of those early Laker dynasty rosters...

And this dude contradicted the sh*t out of himself. He says 63 points against a legendary Celtics squad in the playoffs doesn't mean much, but a 81 point REGULAR SEASON game, against a sh*tty Raptors (no offense) team holds a lot of weight? wtf kind of logic is that?

and I'm not even a fan of neither of them, I actually don't even like Jordan because of the 90s rivalry but I respect the sh*t out of him. As for Kobe, dude is mad corny and seems like he's always trying to put an act on
damn your stupid 1 kobe has already won 2 titles witout shaq as leader of the team so yes he won without shaq.

2 jordan NEVER DID ANYTHING WITOUT PIPPEN AND NEVER HAD TO PLAY WITH A TEAM THAT KOBE HAD POST SHAQ ERA SO U DONT KNOW WHAT MJ WOULD DO.

3. jordan during his last 14 and 15 season couldnt make the fu*king 8th seed in fu*king east with more then enough talent to do that.

4. finals mvp doesnt mean u won everything by yourself IF U ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES ALOT OF OTHER BULLS MADE HUGE KEY PLAYS TO WIN GAMES CLOSE OUT GAMES SO JUST CAUSE U WON MVP DONT MEAN U WON THE WHOLE SERIES BY YOURSELF.

5. and 5 go look at the numbers kobe scored and avg damn near the exact same amount of points as shaq did. 2. kobe won us mult finals games wen shaq was on the bench
kobe was never a side kick if u looking at numbers and impact compare to mj and pippen who was clearly always number 2. there were at least debates when u talking bout kobe and shaq. but u dont care bout facts or look at facts u just talk

bottom line is kobe is 1a.99 to jordan 1 super close very close.
 7 years ago '05        #96
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
so name just anotha tall guy who was averagin 20,9,5,and 2 blocks
but those numbers didnt lead to anything.

they was getting sweep couldnt win one damn game

he couldnt lead them to anything wats good is points

if it dont get u wins
 7 years ago '07        #97
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,844 | Props total: 4830 4830
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
but those numbers didnt lead to anything.

they was getting sweep couldnt win one damn game

he couldnt lead them to anything wats good is points

if it dont get u wins
just tha fact tha paul was able to take them to tha playoffs should say everything.and if those #'s didnt mean anything then why would tha lakers make that trade?

o yea,name just anotha tall guy who put those stats up
 7 years ago '05        #98
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Lol you Tobe stans are disgusting...
 7 years ago '08        #99
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7374 7374
At the end of the day its arguable and Im happy even Stern knows how useless MVPS are.
 7 years ago '05        #100
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
 Bouncer said:
They would've found someone else

Who wouldn't want to play with the bean ? Besides ppl like amare who wants no ring
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago