Uh oh : Phil jackson : Kobe is as good as michael david stern mvps dont matter theyre the same convo

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 MPLSallstar said:
Says something about Kobe's competition in contrast to Michael's, no?
no,it says more about kobe's teams.he as arguably played wit tha leagues best front courts damn near his whole career
 7 years ago '04        #42
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
Its clear that phil and everyone else who's said kobe is better/on the same level as jordan isn't using stats as a deciding factor. Now if we're talkin about skill,clutch,toughness, and so on, u can't say kobe is not on the same level. and if u do well k!ll yaself
 7 years ago '05        #43
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 sonof504 said:
Kobe won the MVP award when Chris Paul obviously deserved it.

fu*k the NBA.
Like Steve Nash aint steal Kobe's??

Fact of the matter is...Phil is right...MVP's are a media thing...not a competitive indicator.

But i guess if Phil Jackson saying they are 1a and 1b doesnt mean anything...i mean, what's he know?:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #44
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JOE PESCI again.
 7 years ago '05        #45
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 r.burgundy said:
no,it says more about kobe's teams.he as arguably played wit tha leagues best front courts damn near his whole career
Who besides Shaq???

Was it the declining Horry? Was it the declining Horace Grant? Maybe it was Mark Madsen...

Dont even try to say pau gasol. Kobe has MADE pau, yeah i said it. There's a reason the Grizzlies are celebrating their first playoff win, let alone series. Pau was never a franchise player in memphis, he couldnt lead them to sh*t. Kobe helped elevate his game...no denying

Last edited by astroblack9; 04-30-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #46
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 samclo said:
Its clear that phil and everyone else who's said kobe is better/on the same level as jordan isn't using stats as a deciding factor. Now if we're talkin about skill,clutch,toughness, and so on, u can't say kobe is not on the same level. and if u do well k!ll yaself
This. Don't be blind people
 7 years ago '09        #47
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I pissed on the ground a little bit this morning
 7 years ago '08        #48
lzyboy186 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #49
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,842 | Props total: 30024 30024
Stats mean sh*t bean is my heart I love just to watch him play

Monday can't get here quick enough
 7 years ago '04        #50
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 CashNy said:
Stats mean sh*t bean is my heart I love just to watch him play

Monday can't get here quick enough
 04-30-2011, 11:05 AM         #51
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Says something about Kobe's competition in contrast to Michael's, no?
The same comp that allowed him to drop 50 points at age 40 and average 20 at the same age. Kobe hasnt been shaq sidekick for some time and hes average over 30 pts 2 times while MJ did it 8
 7 years ago '06        #52
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 VCMJ1523 said:
How are you a better scorer when you have 2 scoring titles lmao.
because allen iverson and tracy mcgrady didnt do anything but shoot 30+ times a game
 7 years ago '07        #53
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 astroblack9 said:
Who besides Shaq???

Was it the declining Horry? Was it the declining Horace Grant? Maybe it was Mark Madsen...

Dont even try to say pau gasol. Kobe has MADE pau, yeah i said it. There's a reason the Grizzlies are celebrating their first playoff win, let alone series. Pau was never a franchise player in memphis, he couldnt lead them to sh*t. Kobe helped elevate his game...no denying
i said best frontcourt,not best player.
pau,bynum,odom,artest is 1 of tha leagues top 3 frontcourt

and any frontcourt wit prime shaq is automatically top 2.and how was horry declinin?he wasnt even 30 when they won that 1st ring
 7 years ago '04        #54
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 JOE PESCI said:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! COUNTER THREAD!!!!

dead: at stern admitting mvps are full of sh*t and that people who use them in the argument have no validation

actually fu*k both kobe is better not the same

better ball handler

better denfender

better mid range

better passer

better scorer

better range

better three point shooter

more natural talent

more skills

everything except plaming the ball and posting up on inferior undersized unathletic players kobe excells in. and your a fu*king c*ckless moron with bad hygeine if u dont agree

and fu*k all u n*ggas under 27 talking bout kobe stans didnt see mj play u dumb bi*ches u didnt see mj play. im old as the bullys moms genital warts and i saw him since his rookie season every game he played damn near and its not even close.kobe makes that n*gga look like a rought draft or pre rough draft even. the eras they played in are laughable in comparison. 80s ball was a free jumpshooting nonathletic exhibition i love that thread big dee posted showing how pathetic defense was back then. another truth jab thrown in the hate filled media brainwashed c*ck tasting mj drone nation

eat a d!ck up but dont hiccup f*ggits

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

caption : wow :wow:

[pic - click to view]

U do realize neither one of them said Kobe was better... I guess u dont realize the as good as statement pits the last person as the superior... When you say something is as good as something you are perceiving the latter as being better and simply comparing something to it...

U will never see anyone saying Jordan is as good as _______... It will always be ______ is as good as Jordan... It is a comparison to a superior u dumbass...

If Kobe is better at everything you named then Jordan please tell me why Jordan owns 30 times more records than Kobe... Eventually your talent and skills have to show something...
 7 years ago '04        #55
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 ktbballplaya said:
The same comp that allowed him to drop 50 points at age 40 and average 20 at the same age. Kobe hasnt been shaq sidekick for some time and hes average over 30 pts 2 times while MJ did it 8
Technically he was 38 when he dropped 51 on N.O and he dropped 43 on the Nets when he was 40.
 7 years ago '04        #56
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 ktbballplaya said:
Do me a favor and tell me one season where jordan had to share the ball with anyone but himself?
 7 years ago '04        #57
dre03 
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
I can see u missed the significance, put it this way... Kobe came in as pippen, 8 years as pippen, and by the 5th year him and shaq already began to butt heads because he wanted ro be Jordan. So unlike pippen he didn't want to just fall back, kobe knew his potential for greatness and shaq was stoping him from that. Thats how jordan would have been too had he been drafted on a team with an established #1 option
Even as a leader of his team... Kobe's best years are Jordan's worst years... End that discussion
 7 years ago '04        #58
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
i love it when people bring jordan's competition to the likes of Bird and Magic. first of all jordan never defended or was defended by either of them them by position, except a few game possesions. second of all as jordan progressed into his prime years, they were both well past their primes. and third, when magic and bird were in their prime years, neither was a defensive stopper by any strecth of the imagination.

so can we please cease the bullsh*t about jordan vs magic/bird when justifying his competition? how about starks, marjele, ainge, richmond, drexler, hornececk, ehlo, and other sg's that kobe would drop 40+ on respectively?

you ain't fooling me....i grew up thru the entire jordan era. stats never tell the entire story

Last edited by Young Professa; 04-30-2011 at 11:25 AM..
 04-30-2011, 11:23 AM         #59
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Jordan stanleys are already feeling insecure as fuk

Just imagin when Kobe breaks all how records I'n 2-3 years

Sh1t won't even be comparable
It's like half these fu*kers didn't even watch a Jordan game, they just saw their alcoholic father beating their ugly mother while the black and white television was showing clips of Jordan in the background and them ugly little f*ggots didn't have the balls to tell their pops to change the channel.

n*ggas were traumatized going to elementary school and sh*t, raising their hand every 5 minutes to tell their teacher that Jordan was the GOAT. Little niglets were forced to love Jordan like he was a cartoon character or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #60
dre03 
space
space
 samclo said:
Do me a favor and tell me one season where jordan had to share the ball with anyone but himself?
So ur admitting Jordan was the Bulls entire offense?? He was their best low post and perimeter player...

I can name you dozens of players who didnt have to share the ball with other players and they didnt achieve Jordan numbers while winning...

Kobe has never had to be his team's entire offense... When Jordan wasnt on the floor his team struggles... Majority of the teams Kobe have been on they only need him for the last minute of the game... They can blow out most opponents but in tight games they need Kobe... Jordan didnt have that luxury... His team needed him every quarter...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy