Uh oh : Phil jackson : Kobe is as good as michael david stern mvps dont matter theyre the same convo

most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-30-2011, 03:26 AM         #1
6326 pageviews
157 comments


JOE PESCI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh oh : Phil jackson : Kobe is as good as michael david stern mvps dont matter theyre the same convo
 

 
image HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! COUNTER THREAD!!!!imageimage


Phil Jackson, who knows both players better then anybody on the planet, having coached both of them to each of their NBA championship’s, had this to say:

“I wouldn’t compare them,” said Jackson, who coached both. “I think Kobe’s as good as Michael.”

Commissioner David Stern even came out publically this week to talk about the Kobe and Jordan debate:

“If [Kobe] wins another championship they are going to have the same number aren’t they?…MVP’s depend on a bunch of media guys…[Kobe and Jordan belong in the same conversation]

dead: at stern admitting mvps are full of sh*t and that people who use them in the argument have no validation image


actually fu*k both kobe is better not the same


better ball handler


better denfender

better mid range

better passer

better scorer

better range

better three point shooter

more natural talent

more skills

everything except plaming the ball and posting up on inferior undersized unathletic players kobe excells in. and your a fu*king c*ckless moron with bad hygeine if u dont agree

and fu*k all u n*ggas under 27 talking bout kobe stans didnt see mj play u dumb bi*ches u didnt see mj play. im old as the bullys moms genital warts and i saw him since his rookie season every game he played damn near and its not even close.kobe makes that n*gga look like a rought draft or pre rough draft even. the eras they played in are laughable in comparison. 80s ball was a free jumpshooting nonathletic exhibition i love that thread big dee posted showing how pathetic defense was back then. another truth jab thrown in the hate filled media brainwashed c*ck tasting mj drone nation


eat a d!ck up but dont hiccup f*ggits


[pic - click to view]

 http://www.latimes.com/sp .. 15,full.column



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



caption : wow :wow:

[pic - click to view]


157 comments for "Uh oh : Phil jackson : Kobe is as good as michael david stern mvps dont matter theyre the same convo"

 7 years ago '10        #2
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335
 7 years ago '05        #3
PussyFiend 
space
avatar space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
The Zen Master has spoken
 7 years ago '04        #4
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 04-30-2011, 03:35 AM         #5
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You sure are insecure about Kobe's place among the greats Quik. You should probably make another post trying to convince people, I'll wait while you say some lame comeback filled with smilies.
 04-30-2011, 03:36 AM         #6
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
here we go again


[pic - click to view]

 04-30-2011, 03:36 AM         #7
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
i found out graphs were useless and i dropped out of statistics two years ago


Last edited by JOE PESCI; 04-30-2011 at 03:39 AM..
 04-30-2011, 03:38 AM         #8
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Animosity said:
You sure are insecure about Kobe's place among the greats Quik. You should probably make another post trying to convince people, I'll wait while you say some lame comeback filled with smilies.
if i was insecure i wouldnt provide facts and pure example id just state my opinion u idiot. i provided all facts from a skills talent perceptive yet you repl\ied to none u talked about how insecure i was typical. if i was so insecure i wouldnt be so sure of myself like i said i duck my head in between my legs and pray for rain like u instead of scientifically dissecting the game.
 7 years ago '10        #9
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Mj is better. Kobe is #2


Idk how anyone can say they are better then mj. He was amazing. He dominated when he was 40 lol.
 04-30-2011, 03:39 AM         #10
JOE PESCI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VCMJ1523 said:
Mj is better. Kobe is #2


Idk how anyone can say they are better then mj. He was amazing. He dominated when he was 40 lol.
when u start watching basketball and understand ityou will
 04-30-2011, 03:42 AM         #11
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOE PESCI said:
if i was insecure i wouldnt provide facts and pure example id just state my opinion u idiot. i provided all facts from a skills talent perceptive yet you repl\ied to none u talked about how insecure i was typical. if i was so insecure i wouldnt be so sure of myself like i said i duck my head in between my legs and pray for rain like u instead of scientifically dissecting the game.
Wrong on so many levels.. Oh well, at least you bring entertainment to a place where people take sh*t too seriously.
 7 years ago '10        #12
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
How are you a better scorer when you have 2 scoring titles lmao.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
aight let's end this s**t once and for all cause yall make me sick with ur lack of knowledge about the game the s**t ain't even debateable.First off kobe just finished his 14th season..everything jordan did was 13 with the bulls and in 2 he only played 17 and 18 games and not eligible for any awards so really played 11..now let's break the s**t down....


jordan 6 rings / kobe 5 rings (6-0 vs 5-2)

jordan 6 finals mvps / kobe 2 finals mvps

jordan 5 mvps / kobe 1 mvp (jordan could have won every year..kobe's belongs to chris paul)

jordan 10 scoring titles / kobe 2 scoring titles

jordan 1 dpoy / kobe 0 dpoy

jordan league lead in steals 3 times / kobe never has

jordan rookie of the year / kobe nope

10 all nba first teams / kobe 8 time all nba first teams

9 all defensive first teams / kobe 8 time all defensive first team (and don't even get me started on this)


pause here..this is pretty much all awards possible that have any meaning and he does not have 1....not 1 f**kin thing more then jordan and is only tied in one (defensive teams) which he doesn't deserve half lol..now let's move on to the statline....


jordan with the bulls...31.5 ppg,6.3 rpg,5.4 apg,2.5 spg,0.9 bpg,.51% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe with the lakers....25.3 ppg,5.3 rpg,4.7 apg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%,34% 3pt%


once again kids wtf yall smoking?Crushes him in everything except 3pt% which he's 1% behind.Let's move to the playoffs....


jordan playoff numbers..33.4 ppg,6.4 rpg,5.7 apg,2.1 spg,0.9 bpg,49% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe playoff numbers....25.5 ppg,5.2 rpg,4.8 apg,1.4 spg,0.7 bpg,45% fg%,34% 3pt%


yet again way better in everything except 3pt which is 1% difference.Also kobe has played 19 more playoff games and jordan has 900+ points,100+ rebounds,about 70 more a.ssists,about 100 more steals,and about 20 more blocks .Let's roll on to the finals


jordan 6-0 6 finals mvps...33.6 ppg,6.0 rpg,6.0 apg,1.8 spg,0.7 bpg,48% fg%,37% 3pt%


kobe 4-2 2 finals mvps......24.9 ppg,5.8 rpg,5.2 apg,1.6 spg,0.9 bpg,41% fg%,32% 3pt%


and another one


Let's break down their game...


scoring - jordan

mid range game - close..prob even

long range - kobe

driving - jordan

rebounding - jordan

passing - jordan

on ball defender - jordan

help defender - jordan

steals - jordan

blocking - jordan

clutch - jordan (have almost same amount of game winners and kobe has way more misses..clutch isn't just buzzer beaters it's puttin the team on ur back in the 4th in clutch situations...not gettin blownout by 37 points in the finals and losing a big lead at home in the finals)


how about their 60 point games?


Jordan’s 60pt+ games came against the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th & 12th ranked defenses. Against teams that averaged 52 wins, 30 losses


Kobe's 60pt+ games came against the 11th, 23rd, 26th, 29th & 30th ranked defenses. And those 5 teams had an average record of 35-47


how about records..go to nba.com and see how many kobe got on there .It's wilt,then jordan,then the rest scattered around when it comes to record held in the nba.Jordan holds about 50+ nba records...what kobe got like 3-4?


tired of typin..
 7 years ago '10        #14
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
I copied pasted that and good night
 7 years ago '10        #15
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
^^^^^wes unseld won the MVP in his rookie year. Dude avg 18 rebounds a game and led his team to 57 wins and was one the best defensive centers of all time. ^ so your wrong.
 7 years ago '07        #16
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
Kobe won the MVP award when Chris Paul obviously deserved it.

fu*k the NBA.
 7 years ago '11        #17
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 JOE PESCI said:
i found out my life and existence is useless and i dropped out of school two years ago
Fixed..be more honest next time.
 7 years ago '07        #18
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,767 | Props total: 565 565
 VCMJ1523 said:
I copied pasted that and good night
Yeah thats good info and all, but you also forgot the 8 years Kobe played sidekick to Shaq.

Unfortunate, but he had no control over it. & Yes it does play a huge factor.


[video - click to view]

This was posted in that Jordan Ether thread, and I don't completely agree with it, but what I do agree with is how big of a factor those 8 years Kobe wasn't able to completely a.ssert his role as the #1 option.

There is no way anyone can say that wanting to become the first option or even becomming the first option behind Shaq isn't a big accomplishment.


Last edited by j_k1dd; 04-30-2011 at 04:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #19
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 VCMJ1523 said:
aight let's end this s**t once and for all cause yall make me sick with ur lack of knowledge about the game the s**t ain't even debateable.First off kobe just finished his 14th season..everything jordan did was 13 with the bulls and in 2 he only played 17 and 18 games and not eligible for any awards so really played 11..now let's break the s**t down....


jordan 6 rings / kobe 5 rings (6-0 vs 5-2)

jordan 6 finals mvps / kobe 2 finals mvps

jordan 5 mvps / kobe 1 mvp (jordan could have won every year..kobe's belongs to chris paul)

jordan 10 scoring titles / kobe 2 scoring titles

jordan 1 dpoy / kobe 0 dpoy

jordan league lead in steals 3 times / kobe never has

jordan rookie of the year / kobe nope

10 all nba first teams / kobe 8 time all nba first teams

9 all defensive first teams / kobe 8 time all defensive first team (and don't even get me started on this)


pause here..this is pretty much all awards possible that have any meaning and he does not have 1....not 1 f**kin thing more then jordan and is only tied in one (defensive teams) which he doesn't deserve half lol..now let's move on to the statline....


jordan with the bulls...31.5 ppg,6.3 rpg,5.4 apg,2.5 spg,0.9 bpg,.51% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe with the lakers....25.3 ppg,5.3 rpg,4.7 apg,1.5 spg,0.6 bpg,46% fg%,34% 3pt%


once again kids wtf yall smoking?Crushes him in everything except 3pt% which he's 1% behind.Let's move to the playoffs....


jordan playoff numbers..33.4 ppg,6.4 rpg,5.7 apg,2.1 spg,0.9 bpg,49% fg%,33% 3pt%


kobe playoff numbers....25.5 ppg,5.2 rpg,4.8 apg,1.4 spg,0.7 bpg,45% fg%,34% 3pt%


yet again way better in everything except 3pt which is 1% difference.Also kobe has played 19 more playoff games and jordan has 900+ points,100+ rebounds,about 70 more a.ssists,about 100 more steals,and about 20 more blocks .Let's roll on to the finals


jordan 6-0 6 finals mvps...33.6 ppg,6.0 rpg,6.0 apg,1.8 spg,0.7 bpg,48% fg%,37% 3pt%


kobe 4-2 2 finals mvps......24.9 ppg,5.8 rpg,5.2 apg,1.6 spg,0.9 bpg,41% fg%,32% 3pt%


and another one


Let's break down their game...


scoring - jordan

mid range game - close..prob even

long range - kobe

driving - jordan

rebounding - jordan

passing - jordan

on ball defender - jordan

help defender - jordan

steals - jordan

blocking - jordan

clutch - jordan (have almost same amount of game winners and kobe has way more misses..clutch isn't just buzzer beaters it's puttin the team on ur back in the 4th in clutch situations...not gettin blownout by 37 points in the finals and losing a big lead at home in the finals)


how about their 60 point games?


Jordanís 60pt+ games came against the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 10th & 12th ranked defenses. Against teams that averaged 52 wins, 30 losses


Kobe's 60pt+ games came against the 11th, 23rd, 26th, 29th & 30th ranked defenses. And those 5 teams had an average record of 35-47


how about records..go to nba.com and see how many kobe got on there .It's wilt,then jordan,then the rest scattered around when it comes to record held in the nba.Jordan holds about 50+ nba records...what kobe got like 3-4?


tired of typin..

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #20
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,503 | Props total: 9828 9828
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy