Fox Pulls 'Family Guy,' 'American Dad, 'Cleveland Show' Hurricane Episodes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 justinjones said:

what they should do to flip it was to give whatever money the 3 shows made from the episodes to some relief fund to the places that were affected.
yup then they could show the episodes and help out at the same time
 7 years ago '04        #62
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 TUNES707 said:

[pic - click to view]

boxden quick as hell with the gifs...

yo what was the crossover event with the 3 shows?
 05-01-2011, 02:24 PM         #63
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
I need to get a life but youre the guy that had the time to evaluate a picture to a movie that came out more than 20 years ago, but ima a f*ggot... And im sorry that you're mad that your life is replying to boxden posts.
Great comeback.

NoLedge18720 said:
notice how you are the one of the only people in this thread getting all upset about this. All im saying is seeing a cartoon that isnt even the same sh*t that happened really going to make you more upset than you already are? no it will not. I could care less if they show the shows or not but i just dont see how canceling them helps anyone or anything in the healing process.

You keep bringing up people making 9/11 jokes when its not even the same situation. They would have to sit down and right a joke about an event that just happened. This cartoon was made way before the tornados down south. Its not like they say the tornados and said lets make cartoons about a hurricane as a joke. The two situations you keep comparing are not even close to being the same
Because a few cuss words are typed in here and there that proves someone's angry...fu*k outta here. And since the 1st time I posted in this thread I said the situations aren't exactly the same. I also already said I love Family Guy in my 1st post, so how the fu*k can I get offended? I only mentioned 9/11 once, so how do I keep bringing it up? All of this proves once again that you're incapable of reading before you comment.

I'm not going to keep saying sh*t I already explained because you can't comprehend simple logic...and simple logic is pulling the shows because ppl out there could interpret it as being offensive. I'm saying what Fox is thinking...so like I posted before, take it up with them. They know people won't care when it was made, just when it was aired.

I already explained all of this and I'm not doing it again because you're clearly empty-headed.

BTW, it's spelled tornadoes, with an "e"....spelling and reading is fundamental.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 05-01-2011 at 02:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
you should edit one more time to add to your posts since obviously this is important to you. Probably posting then like oh you know what let me add this...makes change...oh wait fu*k him let me add this...makes change but yet you arent upset
 7 years ago '04        #65
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
notice how everyone in here is saying the same sh*t i am that canceling the shows doesnt accomplish anything. People are upset no matter what and have been hurt by the situation way worse than a cartoon that was made long before any of this sh*t went down. If you lost your house or a loved one then cartoons are the last of your worries
 05-01-2011, 02:45 PM         #66
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #67
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
typical boxden teenager response
 7 years ago '04        #68
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 texasplayboy_23 said:
how are you a lakers fan?
 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM         #69
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all about the ratings
 05-01-2011, 04:11 PM         #70
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-01-2011, 04:25 PM         #71
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
how are you a lakers fan?
I actually don't fu*k with basketball like that...RARELY watch it. But whenever I had to, I sided with the Lakers...since '99.

What difference does it make? I know Redskins & Giants fans from Texas, Eagles fans from New York, Cowboys fans from the east coast...ppl don't have to be forced to be fans of the teams in their state. That's the beauty of living in America.
 7 years ago '07        #72
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
sounds like it was going to be epic though
 05-01-2011, 04:56 PM         #73
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
sounds like it was going to be epic though
I'm sure we'll be able to download it eventually, just not now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy