Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Wait... are the episodes BASED on the tornado that took place or is it just a coincidence that there was a hurricane the week of this hurricane/crossover concept? I'm a.ssuming it's the latter... in that case, postponing the shows is kinda dumb if it has nothing to do with what actually took place.

I understand showing respect, but I don't think showing anything related to a hurricane/tornado is going to affect anything, especially when the shows have nothing to do with what actually took place.

My question is when WILL it be politically correct and safe to show the episodes? Next week? Next month? Year?
 7 years ago '04        #42
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 texasplayboy_23 said:
So I guess if your mother was just k!lled and your sister lost her home you'd still laugh at this episode...got it.

Dumb fu*ks.
i understand that death comes with life and sh*t happens... stop mourning the dead and celebrate their life...

to many sensitive mutherfu*kers on the planet now... thats why the world is fu*ked up... yall need hugs..
 04-30-2011, 04:37 PM         #43
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
i feel bad for that hurricane for having to go through not 2 but three sh*tty shows

fu*k Family Guy
 7 years ago '05        #44
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Bet you they air it at a later date. Like a month or 2 from now
 04-30-2011, 04:48 PM         #45
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Bet you they air it at a later date. Like a month or 2 from now
...someone who actually has sense.
 7 years ago '09        #46
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7934 7934
 TUNES707 said:
thats fu*kin week... was looking forward to this but i see why tho
yeah it is WEAK but you know mad people gonna complain if they showed it
 04-30-2011, 05:09 PM         #47
coolbeans 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k tho...its just comedy..i wanna see the episodes
 7 years ago '07        #48
TWINSFAN 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 0 0
fox is stupid and so is anyone who thinks that what an animated tv show says makes any difference to anyone or anything. They are the ones who think violent movies and tv shows make people k!ll. No its stupid fukers who had bad parents who do this sh*t. grow up, its just tv
 04-30-2011, 05:15 PM         #49
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually want to see the episode, and i was actually affected by the tornado that almost took my house.....

But that is really respectful what fox did

But some of you guys act like nothing happened, when hundreds died from this disaster , people i actually know don't have homes anymore
 04-30-2011, 05:46 PM         #50
BrooklynWHAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow thats straight pus*ywaffles from Fox. i been looking forward to this for too long
 7 years ago '10        #51
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,277 | Props total: 23782 23782
american dad is awesome
 05-01-2011, 12:48 AM         #52
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
I actually want to see the episode, and i was actually affected by the tornado that almost took my house.....

But that is really respectful what fox did

But some of you guys act like nothing happened, when hundreds died from this disaster , people i actually know don't have homes anymore
The only post in this thread that matters.
 7 years ago '04        #53
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 texasplayboy_23 said:
So I guess if your mother was just k!lled and your sister lost her home you'd still laugh at this episode...got it.

Dumb fu*ks.
seeing that the show isnt even about the same sh*t that happened i dont see your point. I could see if it was about tornados but its not.

if you lost someone or had your house ruined then you are already sad or grieving. Seeing this show isnt going to make you more upset than you already are because you got bigger issues than a cartoon. If you are worrying about a cartoon in this situation then you need your priorities checked. Canceling a cartoon does nothing to help rebuild houses, bring back people who died or anything to better the situation.

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 05-01-2011 at 01:12 AM..
 05-01-2011, 01:13 AM         #54
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
seeing that the show isnt even about the same sh*t that happened i dont see your point. I could see if it was about tornados but its not.
You obviously aren't paying attention, but I said the timing was wrong a long a.ss time ago.
 7 years ago '04        #55
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
and like i said if you are worrying about a cartoon at this time then you need your priorities checked. Timing or no timing is canceling a cartoon going to rebuild a city or bring back a loved one...no. People say oh thats nice of fox and sh*t well if fox was really nice they would help rebuild sh*t not cancel a cartoon that was made way before sh*t went down. All im saying is what does canceling a cartoon do to help this situation and what would showing it do to make it worse....not a damn thing
 05-01-2011, 02:05 AM         #56
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you fu*kin serious? Once again you comment and haven't even read sh*t I posted. And ONCE AGAIN...never did I say I was offended, I said I could understand why people would be.

And then you go down a road about Fox not helping Alabama rebuild when the topic is them cancelling/postponing certain episodes. What they're doing is saving themselves from the backlash they'll most likely receive from some people out there. If you want to criticize them for not aiding the effort (which you really don't know), then write them a fu*kin letter, because the same can be said about any wealthy company.

If a comedian made a joke about a taliban suicide bomber taking out a mall the same week 9/11 happened, the media and everyone else would've called for the death penalty on his a.ss. It wouldn't have mattered that he didn't say anything about planes or the specific structures destroyed, but it would've been too soon for that sh*t regardless.

Bottom line...stop b*tching about some animated episodes as if not seeing them will affect you mentally...it's just a fu*kin cartoon, get over it. If you were right and I was wrong, they'd still be airing the shows, wouldn't they.
 7 years ago '04        #57
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Are you fu*kin serious? Once again you comment and haven't even read sh*t I posted. And ONCE AGAIN...never did I say I was offended, I said I could understand why people would be.

And then you go down a road about Fox not helping Alabama rebuild when the topic is them cancelling/postponing certain episodes. What they're doing is saving themselves from the backlash they'll most likely receive from some people out there. If you want to criticize them for not aiding the effort (which you really don't know), then write them a fu*kin letter, because the same can be said about any wealthy company.

If a comedian made a joke about a taliban suicide bomber taking out a mall the same week 9/11 happened, the media and everyone else would've called for the death penalty on his a.ss. It wouldn't have mattered that he didn't say anything about planes or the specific structures destroyed, but it would've been too soon for that sh*t regardless.

Bottom line...stop b*tching about some animated episodes as if not seeing them will affect you mentally...it's just a fu*kin cartoon, get over it. If you were right and I was wrong, they'd still be airing the shows, wouldn't they.
notice how you are the one of the only people in this thread getting all upset about this. All im saying is seeing a cartoon that isnt even the same sh*t that happened really going to make you more upset than you already are? no it will not. I could care less if they show the shows or not but i just dont see how canceling them helps anyone or anything in the healing process.

You keep bringing up people making 9/11 jokes when its not even the same situation. They would have to sit down and right a joke about an event that just happened. This cartoon was made way before the tornados down south. Its not like they say the tornados and said lets make cartoons about a hurricane as a joke. The two situations you keep comparing are not even close to being the same
 7 years ago '04        #58
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 NoLedge18720 said:
notice how you are the one of the only people in this thread getting all upset about this. All im saying is seeing a cartoon that isnt even the same sh*t that happened really going to make you more upset than you already are? no it will not. I could care less if they show the shows or not but i just dont see how canceling them helps anyone or anything in the healing process.

You keep bringing up people making 9/11 jokes when its not even the same situation. They would have to sit down and right a joke about an event that just happened. This cartoon was made way before the tornados down south. Its not like they say the tornados and said lets make cartoons about a hurricane as a joke. The two situations you keep comparing are not even close to being the same

what they should do to flip it was to give whatever money the 3 shows made from the episodes to some relief fund to the places that were affected.
 05-01-2011, 12:47 PM         #59
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TUNES707 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #60
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,629 | Props total: 3160 3160
[QUOTE=texasplayboy_23;19197861]Irony at it's finest. The n*gga lookin like Pookie from New Jack City in his avy tells someone to read a book, yet b*tches about not being able to watch 1 episode of an animated series...get a fu*kin life f*ggot.

I need to get a life but youre the guy that had the time to evaluate a picture to a movie that came out more than 20 years ago, but ima a f*ggot... And im sorry that you're mad that your life is replying to boxden posts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy