Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Big talk over the net b*tch n*gga.
don't pay that clown no mind homie

some people don't care unless a tragedy happens to somebody they actually know. which is pathetic
 04-30-2011, 01:51 AM         #22
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
don't pay that clown no mind homie

some people don't care unless a tragedy happens to somebody they actually know. which is pathetic
I ain't....dude's obviously an attention-wh0ore whose Dad didn't love him enough.
 7 years ago '07        #23
space
space
 stillers09 said:
not like the people affected have a TV to watch these shows so i dont see why they are being pulled....shut yo f*ggot a.ss up too boy
what about their relatives and friends genius?

goddamn you're stupid
 7 years ago '06        #24
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
I only like Family Guy but it's messed up the FCC pulled it. They didn't do it for The Boondocks on their hurricane episode besides the time they had those BET episodes that were banned in America which Canada had on air.
 7 years ago '04        #25
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Good move (and I actually love Family Guy). It's not the same natural disaster but it's pretty close...and it's way too soon. Anyone disappointed that they can't watch a fu*kin cartoon episode that will most likely offend anyone affected by Wednesday's events has ALOT of growing up to do...fu*kin ridiculous.
sensitive pussies... comedy heals the world
 04-30-2011, 05:34 AM         #26
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i to understand that the three TV series actually have stories that cross over with each other? like i know the cleveland show is a spinoff of family guy but i thought american dad was a totally different tv series.

or is this the first time they're trying to link the three shows together?
 7 years ago '04        #27
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 3161 3161
wtf thats bullsh*t those people died from tornadoes and who gives a phuck about offending people. its the t.v if it offends you turn it off and read a damn book... smh at yall who really commend them for taking them off the air. sum of yall act like bi*ches wit a non-functioning d!ck...

Last edited by youngsiz; 04-30-2011 at 08:00 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #28
S1xth 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,811 | Props total: 166 166
Thats some bullsh*t!, regardless of whats going on it has nothing to do with the TORNADO's that hit the south..hurricanes arent even close to the same you stupid as*holes..now if south park did a fu*kin episode on the subject they wouldnt get theyre sh*t pulled and in theyre case it wouldve been made purposely within a few days to parody the sh*t that went on in the real world. fu*k FOX and everyone justifying the pull.
 7 years ago '04        #29
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,034 | Props total: 6096 6096
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Good move (and I actually love Family Guy). It's not the same natural disaster but it's pretty close...and it's way too soon. Anyone disappointed that they can't watch a fu*kin cartoon episode that will most likely offend anyone affected by Wednesday's events has ALOT of growing up to do...fu*kin ridiculous.
and anyone who gets offended by a cartoon needs to grow up even more
 7 years ago '05        #30
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
 Ldogg310 said:
its not about being "sensitive" or "bi*ch made"

its about showing respect for people who actually have lost loved ones to big natural disasters recently.

how would you feel if you lost a mom or dad in 9/11

and family guy did a parody show about it the next day and happened to show someone sitting in the seat your mom was sitting in on the airplane doing some dumb sh*t, all for a laugh and "comedy"

internet nerd a.ss clowns, you need to go live a life in the REAl world and understand not all people are mindless drones who do nothing but stare at a screen all day and night.

exactly This is a smart and classy move by Fox...no wonder some of you people will never understand the business
 04-30-2011, 12:07 PM         #31
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
sensitive pussies... comedy heals the world
 NoLedge18720 said:
and anyone who gets offended by a cartoon needs to grow up even more
So I guess if your mother was just k!lled and your sister lost her home you'd still laugh at this episode...got it.

Dumb fu*ks.
 04-30-2011, 12:08 PM         #32
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
wtf thats bullsh*t those people died from tornadoes and who gives a phuck about offending people. its the t.v if it offends you turn it off and read a damn book... smh at yall who really commend them for taking them off the air. sum of yall act like bi*ches wit a non-functioning d!ck...
Irony at it's finest. The n*gga lookin like Pookie from New Jack City in his avy tells someone to read a book, yet b*tches about not being able to watch 1 episode of an animated series...get a fu*kin life f*ggot.

Ldogg310 said:

its about showing respect for people who actually have lost loved ones to big natural disasters recently.

and family guy did a parody show about it the next day and happened to show someone sitting in the seat your mom was sitting in on the airplane doing some dumb sh*t, all for a laugh and "comedy"

internet nerd a.ss clowns, you need to go live a life in the REAl world and understand not all people are mindless drones who do nothing but stare at a screen all day and night.
Couldn't have said it better myself...but it just further proves boxden breeds some of the most ignorant inbreeds you'll ever encounter in your life.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 04-30-2011 at 12:25 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,496 | Props total: 1357 1357
can't stop it from reaching the internet.. just like the other episode that was banned, it will make it here
I believe south park at an episode like that too
 7 years ago '05        #34
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
shyts are boring anyway,they could have done something with other stations to stop the broadcast of that wack a.ss royal wedding sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #35
Konartis81 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 texasplayboy_23 said:
you sir are fu*king ridiculous. if a cartoon show offends you that much you really need some growing up and a good old fashion beating
 7 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:

stillers09 said:
like dude above said if anyone gets offended by a cartoon YOU need to grow up..people are just too damn sensitive these days

i feel for the people who lost their lives...hell im at the airport right now on my way down to georgia where some of this sh*t is happenin and it got me a little shook...but pulling the shows due to them is just stupid imo....
I'm not offended, but I respect and understand why they're doing it. Read what Ldogg wrote, sums up my feelings on the topic.
 04-30-2011, 03:28 PM         #37
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laid Back said:
was hoping they finally pulled the shows off the air...
 04-30-2011, 03:41 PM         #38
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Konartis81 said:
you sir are fu*king ridiculous. if a cartoon show offends you that much you really need some growing up and a good old fashion beating
Great job at not having a mind of your own and saying the exact same thing someone else already said.

Your a.ss-backwards logic is laughable. People who think it's terrible timing for a show like this is immature, but ones who make light of the situation aren't...easily the dumbest post I've seen in awhile...you sir, are a fu*kin retard.

And post where I said I was offended, idiot. My point is that I can see how people would be.
 7 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
its whatever
i understand business wise they had to do it. my cousin that stays in alabama was talking about still wanting to watch it yesterday so....
 7 years ago '04        #40
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Brainwave said:

[pic - click to view]

<--------Peter's expression in the pic

Sucks though. I was looking forward to seeing these episodes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy