most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Lyrical Lexicon 28 heat pts28
space
space
$943 | Props total: 11 11
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
tell me he didnt deny that..........once again, I love Mobb Deep but P def seems to live in a world that is far different than anyone else on the planet
He sure did. He fed it with a whole bunch of bullsh*t...! Read below:

From Prodigy’s book:

On Keith Murray:

The whole gang still went to the tunnel every Sunday like church. One Sunday, a few weeks before New Years 1998, we saw Keith Murray by the bathroom on the second floor. We'd just arrived and met Chris Lighty in the bathroom to get our bag of weapons. I finished passing out the weapons and we walked out and this punk-ass n*gga was standing there, looking scared to death when he saw us because he was by himself and had probably heard all the stories of us beating people raggedy. Noyd and Twin were fienin' to get him. "What's up?" they were in my ear asking. "We got the drop on him!"

"Yeah, we got the drop on him, but for what?" I said. Even though he asked me if I was talking about him on the skit, he never said or did anything offensive to me, so I told them to fall back. "Leave him alone," I kept telling them, "Leave to boy alone" We had so many weapons we would've k!lled the boy, and it wasn't my style anymore to take advantage of a weak defensless person.

At that point, I realized that it was wrong to abuse the destructive power that we had. You only hurt people when it's necessary, I told myself. My boys were upset with me for not giving them the green light, but I knew it was the right choice.

After a few hours of partying, Money No, Godfather and I left early with some girls. It was close to Christmas 1997 and snow and ice lined the ground outside. Money No and I were waiting for the light to change to cross the street when we saw Keith Murray with four of his oboys standing ten feet to our right. "What's up now?" one of his boys said to him. "Let's see what's up now!"

"Pass me your gun" Money No said. I had a big nine-millimeter on my hip all night.

"Nah Chill" I said. I wanted to fire the shots.

"What's up with all that sh*t you was talkin on your album?" Keith Murray walked up and asked after his boy pumped him up with gas.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him and asked. How am I gonna shoot this dude and get away with it? I was thinking. All right, I'm gonna take him down to the shadows toward tenth ave.

One of Keith Murray's boys and Money No started beefing about who could f!ght better. I suggested that we take it across the street, out of sight so the cops couldn't break us up. The reluctantly agreed. As we crossed the street, Money No kept asking for the gun but I refused. I couldn't wait to get in the shadows of the next block and see the look on their faces when I started squeezing bullets at them. Should I shoot to k!ll, shoot to wound, or shoot to scare them? I decided to just shoot Keith Murray and wound him.

A police squad car came up on my left when we got to the double yellow lines in the middle of Eleventh Ave. Keith Murray jumped in front of me like he'd changed his mind about stepping into the shadows across the street. I could see him ready to swing. "The cops are right there," I warned him. "Chill until they pass." But he decided to punch me in the mouth in front of the cops. How corny is that?

My first thought was, This n*gga punches like a girl. My second was, Get distance between you and these cops immediately before backup arrives and we all get frisked.

The police put on the siren and lights. I ran to get rid of the gun behind a van, tossing it in the snow, covering it with more snow. When I looked up, Money No knocked out Keith Murray's man. He hit the ground and slid on some ice underneath the cop car. As I was walking back toward them, Keith Murray was talking to the cops, pointing at us, saying that we started it. The police were cool and simply said; "You guys go that way, and you guys walk the other way."

Them n*ggaz don't even understand how lucky they are! God was truly on their side. I guess God was on my side too, because I might have gotten locked up. Keith Murray must have felt death down that dark street. When he saw that squad car coming, it must have been like Jesus Christ coming to save him.

New Year's Eve 1998 fell on a Sunday and the Tunnel was on fire as usual. Godfather and I stole two hoes from their pimp... Inside the Tunnel, I walked all over trying to find Gotti. I noticed dudes wearing Deaf Squid hats, Keith Murray's crew. I saw two hats, four, then more. Minutes later with the dudes following, I bumped into Karate Joe, my man Bill Cosby, Nitty, Twin, Gotti and a bunch of the 12th st crew. I told Gotti to give me my keys.

"These dudes are following me," I told Karate Joe. He didn't even wait for me to tell him who; Karate Joe punched the face off the poor dude behind me, who wasn't even down with Deaf Squid. The 12th st crew started f!ghting everybody behind me. Twin grabbed me out of the wa, holding me behind him, slicing and dicing faces with a razor. I asked him to give me one. Twin just kept cutting, not hearing me. We chased the Deaf Squid pussies through the club. I ran outside and told Godfather to give me my gun, thinking that whatever was left of the Deaf Squid would come running, but nobody came.

Ten minutes later, the crew strolled out laughing. " Where's the Deaf Squidron?" I asked.

"Them n*ggas in there bleeding," he said. "They probably need an ambulance."
 7 years ago '04        #42
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
As much as yall keep claiming P is delusional, I see memories.....I had cousins who lived out east in DC. We were up and down 95 in the 90's. So we used to shoot up to NY all the time. The cats my cousins used to hang with remind me of P. Always thinkin as if every little skirmish as if its a climatic World War 3 battle...lol. Where I'm from, we just start thumpin without thinking. I credit my cousins for saving my life sometimes. There's been too many times if I hadn't of thought about it, I might have done something that costs me my freedom or even worse my life.
 7 years ago '05        #43
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 CA$H MONEY said:
As much as yall keep claiming P is delusional, I see memories.....I had cousins who lived out east in DC. We were up and down 95 in the 90's. So we used to shoot up to NY all the time. The cats my cousins used to hang with remind me of P. Always thinkin as if every little skirmish as if its a climatic World War 3 battle...lol. Where I'm from, we just start thumpin without thinking. I credit my cousins for saving my life sometimes. There's been too many times if I hadn't of thought about it, I might have done something that costs me my freedom or even worse my life.
see this is my thing,

if prodigy is telling duck tales, why hasn't the following individuals said anything since the release of the book...

*Jay-z
*Saigon
*Keith Murray
*Tragedy Khadafi
*ANY of the Outlaw Camp
*40 Glocc
*Jermaine Dupri
*n*ggas from NY
*Queen Pen
*Puffy

The ONLY individual who said anything in contest to what Prodigy said IS Capone, and Noreaga (Capone's right hand man) didn't even step to the plate to defend Capone.

I aint even hearing ya'll n*ggas who saying Prodigy is lying or bullsh*tting because it's TOO many people he named in the book who could and should have came forth to expose him as a liar, lmao...ya'll n*ggas salty and for what?
 04-30-2011, 02:49 PM         #44
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This motha fu*ka P is k!lling me with these stories
 04-30-2011, 03:21 PM         #45
primroll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saigon laide that n*gga out
 7 years ago '07        #46
J_Duece 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 876 876
I can't even imagine Jay in a f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Imagin3 said:

lmao
jay is 6'1. this n*gga P is like 5'8 150 SOAKING wet.
this n*gga has to be the most delusional n*gga EVER.
I was just about to say this
 7 years ago '04        #48
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
While it doesn't exactly sound like Prodigy came out on top on that one, his book is in stores now, with plenty more thug anecdotes.
*diiiiiiies*
 04-30-2011, 06:11 PM         #49
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not saying this dude is lying, but does he not paint his self out to be like the gulliyest rapper ever.........what is this n*gga 4'2 and 125 soaking wet........Im just saying........c'mon now cuzz......if you built like that then why n*ggas dont respect you more in the game?
 04-30-2011, 06:14 PM         #50
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
see this is my thing,

if prodigy is telling duck tales, why hasn't the following individuals said anything since the release of the book...

*Jay-z
*Saigon
*Keith Murray
*Tragedy Khadafi
*ANY of the Outlaw Camp
*40 Glocc
*Jermaine Dupri
*n*ggas from NY
*Queen Pen
*Puffy

The ONLY individual who said anything in contest to what Prodigy said IS Capone, and Noreaga (Capone's right hand man) didn't even step to the plate to defend Capone.

I aint even hearing ya'll n*ggas who saying Prodigy is lying or bullsh*tting because it's TOO many people he named in the book who could and should have came forth to expose him as a liar, lmao...ya'll n*ggas salty and for what?
when n*ggas put out tell all books.......you dont go on a media frenzy cause then you promote thier book and create hype......you release a quiet nonchalant statement and keep it moving.......if asked on it......if not......let them get they little paper............but thristy n*ggas will try to flip it if they themselves need plublicity and try to get all high and mighty on the internet.......which some people will be likley to do
 04-30-2011, 06:40 PM         #51
RandyWave17  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his book is great mad capone snitched and NORE got washed up smfh
 7 years ago '09        #52
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
some of the sh*t is true like about that sh*t he said the person who took his chain got hit with a moet bottle and smash his face in hempstead im from long island and most of the sh*t he said is true....but i herd he didnt mention tru life in the book
 04-30-2011, 09:40 PM         #53
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 toss said:
some of the sh*t is true like about that sh*t he said the person who took his chain got hit with a moet bottle and smash his face in hempstead im from long island and most of the sh*t he said is true....but i herd he didnt mention tru life in the book
i read tha whole book...tru life aint in it. A couple of run ins wit saigon nore web lakey....tha moet bottle smash took place at tha tunnel tha tunnel aint in hempstead...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy