most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
jay just sonned prodigy in this story lol
 7 years ago '07        #22
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2066 2066
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,823 | Props total: 70435 70435
why jay rockin that urkel look man isnt he from marcy?

damn jay, get punked
 7 years ago '10        #24
joeybang2010 1 heat pts
space
space
$656 | Props total: 388 388
like i say about all rappers...people should just listen to the music because the behind the scenes shyt k!lls rappers all the time...they are just not tuff people...they are wierdos that can make words rhyme...just enjoy the show...dont look at the strings :)
 7 years ago '08        #25
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17264 17264

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #26
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,404 | Props total: 21552 21552
 BastardChild said:

[pic - click to view]

did that cat just fly?
 7 years ago '07        #27
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1769 1769
Currently reading the book right now.....I'm on the "Juvenile Hell" chapter
 7 years ago '04        #28
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
i might just go cop this book lol sh*t is interesting
 7 years ago '10        #29
WildWestDelz 
space
space
$240 | Props total: 4 4
I never cried when pac died but i prolly will when hov does. ....................... BAH
 7 years ago '06        #30
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 13610 13610
I believe this story.......as well as the others
 7 years ago '06        #31
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 13610 13610
 joeybang2010 said:
like i say about all rappers...people should just listen to the music because the behind the scenes shyt k!lls rappers all the time...they are just not tuff people...they are wierdos that can make words rhyme...just enjoy the show...dont look at the strings :)

fu*k all this sh*t..............who is that in your profile picture!!!??
 7 years ago '06        #32
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 joeybang2010 said:
Correction: Rappers are human beings just like the rest of the world. Just like you are. That is the one thing you guys fail to comprehend. It's not these rappers fault that you have this unrealistic perception of who they are. Well, who they're suppose to be. Then your feelings get all hurt up, when your fantasy of them is crushed. Better yet, I laugh even harder, when you guys idolize these gangsters and the streets. Put them on some super negro ish. Then, when you find out they ain't nothing but a meezley human being, that isn't invincible, untouchable, or larger than life, Y'all feelings get even more hurt up. It's hilarious to see how extreme y'all think of these dudes.

Player 1 said:
I believe this story.......as well as the others
While nobody can do anything about what you choose to believe. Keep in mind, that there are 2 sides to ever story. And just because this is Prodigy's side, doesn't mean it's exactly truthful.
 7 years ago '06        #33
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Now, as for Prodigy almost f!ghting Jay Z. Sure you did Albert LOL. In the words or Brandy's song, negro almost doesn't count. Either you did or you didn't. There is no I would've, I almost did, I could've but.
 04-30-2011, 10:55 AM         #34
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I BOUGHT PRODIGYS BOOK YESTERDAY AFTANOON....I READ THA WHOLE BOOK IN ONE DAY, FROM COVER TO COVER, GOOD sh*t P. FOR THOSE OF U WHO THINK U KNO BOUT PRODIGY LIFE U GOT NO IDEA, THA WHOLE BOOK COVERED HIS LIFE FROM BIRTH UP UNTIL NOW, IT WAS JUS A ROLLA COASTA RIDE OF KRAZY EVENTS AN EXPLAINED ALOT OF sh*t FROM HOOD STORIES TO INDUSTRY PARTIES....THERE WAS EVEN A PART IN THA BOOK WHERE P TALKS ABOUT 2PACS RHYME BOOK THA WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY MAJESTY WHO IS E-MONEY BAGS HOME BOY CUZ OF HIS CONNECTION TO YOUNG NOBLE AFTA E-MONEY BAGS WAS murderED. IT ALSO EXPLAINS WHY 50 DOES NOT fu*k WIT SUPREME AN WHY HE LAUGHED AT HIM WHEN HE GOT KNOCKD...EVEN SUPREME DIDNT WATCH OUT FOR HIS OWN SOLDIERS WHEN THEY GOT LOCKD BY THA FEDS AN WHEN THEY CAME HOME HE TRIED TO k!ll THEM. P WAS REALLY BOUT THA STREET LIFE HE LIVED BASICALLY EVERYTHING HE RAPPED BOUT ITS ALL IN THERE.
 7 years ago '04        #35
Lyrical Lexicon 28 heat pts28
space
space
$943 | Props total: 11 11
Yo... the sh*t he says about Keith Murray is stupid too. Murray beat his a.ss. We all know this. This book is on some crazy delusional tip...!
 04-30-2011, 11:44 AM         #36
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAS INVITED MOBB DEEP TO THA CENTRAL PARK CONCERT, THA GOT INTO IT WIT LAKEY THA KID HEAVY, KELIS WAS FILMING THA WHOLE sh*t ON HER CAMCORDER. IT SHOWS LAKEY HIDING BEHIND A STAIR CASE WHILE MUTHAfu*kAZ GETTIN stabBED AN BEAT THA FUK UP, IF THA TAPE COMES OUT YALL GONNA KNO THA TRUTH.

THA BOOK FILLED WIT GEMS, AFTA READIN THA BOOK I SERIOUSLY THINK PRODIGY WROTE 99% FACT

MOST THA sh*t HE SAYS IN THA BOOK CAN BE FOUND TO BE TRU.

THA FOLLOWIN BELOW HAPP BACK IN 03'

Prodigy of the group Mobb Deep is due back in an upstate New York courthouse on November 13 to answer charges after he was arrested over the weekend for weapons and drug possession.

Mobb Deep were in Cohoes, New York, near the state capital of Albany, late Friday night to perform a show at the Cohoes Entertainment Complex. Before the concert, Prodigy, whose real name is Albert Johnson, and eight other men were arrested after police responded to calls regarding two "suspicious, customized" vans parked just blocks away from the venue, the city police said.

Police found marijuana and a .25 caliber handgun on Prodigy, 29. He was charged with third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, and unlawful possession of marijuana. The driver of the van in which he was a passenger, David St. Bernard, 46, was charged with both felony and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, believed to be crack cocaine, police confirmed. The seven other men were arrested and charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

Prodigy and the seven men were booked and released on Saturday. St. Bernard remains in Albany County Jail.

The Cohoes venue in which Mobb Deep were to perform has been a magnet for trouble of late. Police said that following a fatal stabbing of a man earlier in the year, a large brawl and other violent incidents they have been keeping a close eye on the venue and surrounding area on nights of concerts.

Prodigy, meanwhile, is back in New York City and at work on the upcoming Mobb Deep album

Last edited by 5knuckleshuffle; 04-30-2011 at 11:58 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #37
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
jay is 6'4......prodigy is 5'2......i dont see how P in reality think he can just overpower any and everybody

Prodigy lives in his own world

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-30-2011 at 04:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #38
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Imagin3 said:

lmao
jay is 6'1. this n*gga P is like 5'8 150 SOAKING wet.
this n*gga has to be the most delusional n*gga EVER.

I'm not saying this according to the Jay-Z and Prodigy thing but you saying that like size matters. U can Never underestimate a persons size height or anything because that would be the person 2 dog walk your a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #39
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
Dis nicca P Talkin like he da Toughest Dude on the planet and he punking niccaz left n right dude is Delusional as fu*k.... P one of them Types That get in to f!ght and lose and go around talkin bout he whooped dude a.ss.....
 7 years ago '11        #40
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
Hov woulda fu*ked dat lil n*gga up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy