LeBron James' Family Bashes Him In New Book

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2011, 05:00 PM         #61
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I would say the same thing too, people gotta eat.
 7 years ago '04        #62
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
damn, all this hate is too much.
 7 years ago '08        #63
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
This is kind of ridiculous already.
 7 years ago '10        #64
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8272 8272
Great Uncle

AKA Complete stranger

This n*gga was living with coaches and his friends what he owe some bummy n*ggas thats related to him? He look out for his friends way more than he should already
 7 years ago '06        #65
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
I would of did the same
 04-29-2011, 05:24 PM         #66
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who next? I'm Lebron's grandmother's Ex boyfriend?
 7 years ago '05        #67
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
wonders if "lebron" was replaced with "kobe" would the answers be the same...hmmm....lotta heat avys in the thread lol
 7 years ago '06        #68
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 beast mode said:
a history of how the james family got to ohio in 1910 aka i don't know sh*t about lebron so let me tell you about my grandparents
:baronhah:
 7 years ago '10        #69
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8272 8272
 j-real said:
wonders if "lebron" was replaced with "kobe" would the answers be the same...hmmm....lotta heat avys in the thread lol
This is like one of Bean's great uncle saying Kobe dont come to old neighborhood and chill with us....why would he he was living in italy
 7 years ago '06        #70
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 fmoney88 said:
this is another thing. Lebron knows his family better than we do. Im pretty sure its a safety precaution, he probably feels those people in his family would try to use his name and signature to steal some money

Because when u get rich everybody has their hand out. And they are probably family members down the line that he don't even know or fu*k with.

People are always trying to get money somehow no matter if it's thirsty family members or women.
 7 years ago '08        #71
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
let me fill some of yall in........a signature on a birthday card isnt worth much. not thousands, not hundreds. a sig is only worth something if it is certified by a 3rd party such as upper deck, psa/dna, or the other lesser known company...upper deck holding the most value. then it would have to be on a ball, jersey, card, litho (picture), or even an index card (not a bday card). even then those sigs only go for a few hundred. if the item is extremely rare, such as a auto rc or authentic jersey, then youll get into the high hundreds or a bit over a grand. a sig on a napkin, bday card, piece of paper, or anything of the sort not listed goes for very little. they hold more centimental value than anything. his sig is available in high quantities and can be easily replicated, as with most sigs, that they can be easily counterfeited which is why 3rd party certification is needed. but even with its availability, a lebron sig can be found for relitively cheap, especially on ebay, which has destroyed the card and memorbilia market. i know all this because i collect memorbilia as my hobby.

no as far as him himself, its hard to say, especially because i dont know him personally, but i wouldnt trust anything coming from a distant relative. but i will say this. a friend of mine is brandon roy's 3rd or 4th cousin. thats pretty distant. he always bragged about brandon until i got tired of hearing it all of his stories and asked him for pics. he immediately pulled out his iphone and showed pics of him and brandon together and many other relatives. brandon takes care of his family, no matter how distant they are and he gets respect from me on that! tyson chandler is from my hometown and almost all of his gigantic a.ss family is from my city. i know many of his immediate family and are friends with them, not to mention, dated his cousin in high school (girls dad and tysons mom are bro and sis, he was even at the draft with tyson, thats how close they are). tyson now speaks to very little of his immediate family and has almost no comment with his hometown, and if he does, its very little. point im trying to say is, we never know how someone is once they reach a certain level in life. some people remain humble and others dont. so dont base an opinion on the book. take it as entertaining reading.
 7 years ago '05        #72
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
Is his fam really mad cuz this n*gga aint sign a card? He's LeBron fu*king James. They shud be happy that the n*gga is even in the family. Ask for some dam season tix or some sh*t. fu*k a card
 7 years ago '05        #73
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 arthurmack27 said:
tyson chandler is from my hometown and almost all of his gigantic a.ss family is from my city. i know many of his immediate family and are friends with them, not to mention, dated his cousin in high school (girls dad and tysons mom are bro and sis, he was even at the draft with tyson, thats how close they are). tyson now speaks to very little of his immediate family and has almost no comment with his hometown, and if he does, its very little. point im trying to say is
Tyson will always be cool wit me for one thing. We went on a field trip to a Bulls game a while ago. So we was there before anybody else was in the stadium. So dude came out to shoot around and u know all the lil chicks going crazy n sh*t. But they telling us we gotta stay In Our seats. But somehow somebody went down there and started asking for an autograph. 1 autograph turned to 2. Then the whole dam group is down there. @ least 250 kids. This n*gga went down the whole line and signed an autograph for everybody. n*gga signed my check stub I couldn't even read the sh*t tho not everybody wuda did that sh*t.
 7 years ago '08        #74
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Tyson will always be cool wit me for one thing. We went on a field trip to a Bulls game a while ago. So we was there before anybody else was in the stadium. So dude came out to shoot around and u know all the lil chicks going crazy n sh*t. But they telling us we gotta stay In Our seats. But somehow somebody went down there and started asking for an autograph. 1 autograph turned to 2. Then the whole dam group is down there. @ least 250 kids. This n*gga went down the whole line and signed an autograph for everybody. n*gga signed my check stub I couldn't even read the sh*t tho not everybody wuda did that sh*t.
tyson probably is cool. ive only seen dude a couple times before he signed that 50-60 mil contract after his rookie contract ended. just aint seen him since, which is odd considering his family is still here. lol. but someone is always gonna have something to say, good or negative, so i never take what people say serious. thats good sh*t though. he didnt have to sign ur check, nor does anyone, but he did. so props to him. every athlete isnt the cal ripken type, but going out of the way to sign something is the least these pros can do.

peep this, my boy went to his tysons bachelors party. tyson gave them all envelopes loaded with cash and told them not to sweat sh*t. they had something like 25 dope a.ss strippers, even let his fam choose them. dude said there was so much cash being tossed that he left the party with more than he came with. lol
 04-29-2011, 07:49 PM         #75
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron Won... His story was told before any family member said anything. Smart move to a movie about ya life and allow espn to film you when he was just with his boys and coach while in high school. King 1- Kin O
 04-29-2011, 08:14 PM         #76
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them n*ggas
 7 years ago '11        #77
TonePadrino 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 508 508
 Dee Grande said:
maybe identity theft is the issue. it's a little easier to lift a signature off a piece of paper than a basketball. he's not exactly from the best family
:iagree:
 7 years ago '09        #78
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Lol alot of y'all and people in general are lame leeches get nothing I hope he get a lawyer and make them not even be able to mention his name. Funny how all the bs coming during the playoffs smh.
 04-30-2011, 10:44 AM         #79
Surfer DeezLy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as much as I dislike Queen James I feel him, he raised him self, they didnt even offer him a cupboard to sleep in so fu*k em
 04-30-2011, 03:00 PM         #80
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont understand were does it say he has to sign autographs 24-7? fu*k them ebay a.ss n*ggas. If I see Lebron I'm South Florida, I'm asking for no damn autograph unless he has a pen in his hands.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy