Deron Williams on Nets' Brooklyn arena: "This place will be a baller's paradise."

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19920 19920
NJ Nets

Brooklyn Nets

Jersey LOST

Knicks WIN

Brooklyn WINS

New York Won PERIOD.

Brooklyn Nets is not the Jersey Nets, you jersey as*holes need to understand that..... you guys have no team.

Ima laugh if I see a NJ Nets jersey at a game, fools thinking its the same thing.
 7 years ago '06        #82
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 TanstA! said:
NJ Nets

Brooklyn Nets

Jersey LOST

Knicks WIN

Brooklyn WINS

New York Won PERIOD.

Brooklyn Nets is not the Jersey Nets, you jersey as*holes need to understand that..... you guys have no team.

Ima laugh if I see a NJ Nets jersey at a game, fools thinking its the same thing.
fu*k outta here you dirty knick supporting homo.. go make some graphics.. get out a nets thread.. no one bothers to talk bout your knicks so you feel the need to invade net threads with hate..

We gonna land Dwight and watch us dominate y'all sh*tty franchise for the next decade..

Bum a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #83
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 TanstA! said:
NJ Nets

Brooklyn Nets

Jersey LOST

Knicks WIN

Brooklyn WINS

New York Won PERIOD.

Brooklyn Nets is not the Jersey Nets, you jersey as*holes need to understand that..... you guys have no team.

Ima laugh if I see a NJ Nets jersey at a game, fools thinking its the same thing.
new york lost a long time ago the only football team u guys have is the buffalo bills and they want to move to canada
 7 years ago '04        #84
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Blkboipurp said:
And you can????You twit the last time your team was relevant this guy was still playing...


[pic - click to view]

i seem to remember the nets making it to the finals twice in the last decade but u must of missed that i know nix fans like to act like basketball didnt exist this past 11 years if u can call that sh*t u guys had to watch basketball

like i said yall have no ability totalk sh*t because youir franchise is a joke and has been its entire existence which has been as long as basketball has been around

and yeah the nets didnt win a ring but beither did the nix in the "glory days" of the 90s

nix fans talk sh*t like they have decades of dominance in this league lakers and celtics fans can talk sh*t because theyve actually won something in our lifetimes

i swear nix fans talk like that team has the same number of championships as the yankees
 7 years ago '06        #85
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
^ knick fans are delusional homes.. it get tiresome to keep having to remind these dumb a.ss n*ggas bout their teams terrible history for such a continuously hyped and never achieving anything organization..

deron > melo also.. id just like to add that, i honestly would bet any amount of money amare wishes he was in a nets jersey right now.. he would have signed with us if he knew we would of had deron + lopez together and the knicks continue their losing playoff record..

knicks lost.
 7 years ago '04        #86
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
the fu*king golden state warriors 76ers and pistons have more rings than that franchise fu*king franchise and have won one more recently and there fans dont talk as much sh*t

how that teams fans can talk sh*t is confusing to me i honestly think they think its because of that building thats famous for sh*t that has nothing to do with the nix

the last great moment from a fu*king nix player was willis fu*king read

you mother fu*kers cant say sh*t because for most of it existence oh u sell out a building when the team sucks big fu*king deal so do the fu*king warriors u dont see there fans jumping up and down about selling out a building
 7 years ago '04        #87
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 iCON-8 said:
^ knick fans are delusional homes.. it get tiresome to keep having to remind these dumb a.ss n*ggas bout their teams terrible history for such a continuously hyped and never achieving anything organization..

deron > melo also.. id just like to add that, i honestly would bet any amount of money amare wishes he was in a nets jersey right now.. he would have signed with us if he knew we would of had deron + lopez together and the knicks continue their losing playoff record..

knicks lost.
that franchise is great in the minds of nix fans and no one else
 7 years ago '10        #88
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
nah we didn't want to give amare 100 million .....he doesn't even have a insurance policy
 7 years ago '10        #89
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 MosDefinition said:
new york lost a long time ago the only football team u guys have is the buffalo bills and they want to move to canada
 7 years ago '07        #90
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
2 aba championship so shut the fu*k up 2 nba finals appearnaces

and the nix have been around since the nba started and only have 2 championships in like 60 years and have sucked for about 40 out of those 60

like i said before your fan base cant say sh*t to anyones because your team has sucked for almost its entire existence the garden is famous for stuff that the nix didnt even do

nix fans talk sh*t like they have there rafters filled with banners you guys have 2 most of the nix fans on this sites parents probably were no older than 5 when they won those
Did this n*gga just say 2 ABA championships??? sh*tty for 40 years??



Don't talk to me

 7 years ago '04        #91
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 KnicksLost said:
Did this n*gga just say 2 ABA championships??? sh*tty for 40 years??



Don't talk to me

thats the best u got

since the nets have been in the nba theyve been to the exact same number of nba finals as the nix and won the exact same number

your franchise sucks period how such a franchise with such a terrible history fans can think so highly of there team is baffling to me i mean

the last time yall won a championship cats were wearing polyester suits with bell bottoms and platform shoes
 7 years ago '10        #92
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 MosDefinition said:
thats the best u got

since the nets have been in the nba theyve been to the exact same number of nba finals as the nix and won the exact same number

your franchise sucks period how such a franchise with such a terrible history fans can think so highly of there team is baffling to me i mean

the last time yall won a championship cats were wearing polyester suits with bell bottoms and platform shoes
 7 years ago '10        #93
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,378 | Props total: 9653 9653
 MosDefinition said:
i seem to remember the nets making it to the finals twice in the last decade but u must of missed that i know nix fans like to act like basketball didnt exist this past 11 years if u can call that sh*t u guys had to watch basketball

like i said yall have no ability totalk sh*t because youir franchise is a joke and has been its entire existence which has been as long as basketball has been around

and yeah the nets didnt win a ring but beither did the nix in the "glory days" of the 90s

nix fans talk sh*t like they have decades of dominance in this league lakers and celtics fans can talk sh*t because theyve actually won something in our lifetimes

i swear nix fans talk like that team has the same number of championships as the yankees
Why do you keep bringing that up like it actually matters?Just face it my dude nobody cares about your bum a.ss franchise.They didn't care when yall made it 2 the playoffs,they didn't care when yall made 2 the finals and they dam sure don't care about yall now.Whether you like it or not the Nets ALWAYS come second when compared 2 the Knicks.
 7 years ago '07        #94
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
I was at the atlantic avenue terminal/plaza last sunday and saw the construction. sh*t looks small as hell
 7 years ago '04        #95
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Blkboipurp said:
Why do you keep bringing that up like it actually matters?Just face it my dude nobody cares about your bum a.ss franchise.They didn't care when yall made it 2 the playoffs,they didn't care when yall made 2 the finals and they dam sure don't care about yall now.Whether you like it or not the Nets ALWAYS come second when compared 2 the Knicks.
and why do u clowns who claim not to care keep bringing up the nets.

u dont seem to understand no one in the nba cares about the nix why because theyve sucked for there whole existence. u have 2 ring in 60 something years havent won a playoff game in the last 10. I love how nix fans get to decide what parts of a teams history count and which ones dont. I guess thats why there fans think so highly of the team they pretend that all of the years the team sucked never happened

and as long as the nets win more games i could give a flying fu*k if the nix sell more jerseys that doesnt go into my pocket nix fans love to bring up irrelevant sh*t like ticket sales that dont matter to the fan

congrats dolan just bent u guys over and r*ped u for playoff tickets and your team didnt even compete in those games

congrats u guys made the payoffs u are 1 year ahead of us in rebuilding but the nets have only been rebuilding for 2 years the nix have been rebuilding for the last 10


Last edited by MosDefinition; 04-29-2011 at 10:49 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #96
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
i luv how the nix fans reminisce about some fantasy history that u guys have. you guys dont seem to get it your team is famous for a building that other teams players sh*tted on you in

the old boston garden and the forum had more history than the garden
 7 years ago '10        #97
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,378 | Props total: 9653 9653
 MosDefinition said:
and why do u clowns who claim not to care keep bringing up the nets.

u dont seem to understand no one in the nba cares about the nix why because theyve sucked for there whole existence. u have 2 ring in 60 something years havent won a playoff game in the last 10.

and as long as the nets win more games i could give a flying fu*k if the nix sell more jerseys that doesnt go into my pocket nix fans love to bring up irrelevant sh*t like ticket sales that dont matter to the fan

congrats dolan just bent u guys over and r*ped u for playoff tickets and your team didnt even compete in those games

congrats u guys made the payoffs u are 1 year ahead of us in rebuilding but the nets have only been rebuilding for 2 years the nix have been rebuilding for the last 10
Now with everything you've just said how is it that yall still play second fiddle 2 the Knicks?

As sh!tty as we've been for the past decade how is it that we're still more relevant than you?

What does all that say about your "franchise"?


I don't know if you peeped it but the more you type the worse you make your "franchise" look if thats even possible

Now while you write a another useless novel i'm going back out to have fun
 7 years ago '07        #98
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
thats the best u got

since the nets have been in the nba theyve been to the exact same number of nba finals as the nix and won the exact same number

your franchise sucks period how such a franchise with such a terrible history fans can think so highly of there team is baffling to me i mean

the last time yall won a championship cats were wearing polyester suits with bell bottoms and platform shoes
Listen up lil n*gga...We've been to 4 finals 2 chips...nets have been to 2 finals on some buffalo bills sh*t and won Nothing...we may have terrible owners but until you get some hardware don't talk to me

0 CHAMPIONSHIPS
 7 years ago '04        #99
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 Blkboipurp said:
Now with everything you've just said how is it that yall still play second fiddle 2 the Knicks?

As sh!tty as we've been for the past decade how is it that we're still more relevant than you?

What does all that say about your "franchise"?


I don't know if you peeped it but the more you type the worse you make your "franchise" look if thats even possible

Now while you write a another useless novel i'm going back out to have fun
now with every thing youve said how is it that you can talk so much sh*t and the nix still suck heres the thing nets fans dont talk sh*t hell no one fan base on this site talk as much sh*t as nix fans

your team is in the bottom echelon of the league just like the nets when your team wins a ring in your fu*king lifetime then talk sh*t till then

[video - click to view]



Last edited by MosDefinition; 04-29-2011 at 11:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #100
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,081 | Props total: 4427 4427
 KnicksLost said:
Listen up lil n*gga...We've been to 4 finals 2 chips...nets have been to 2 finals on some buffalo bills sh*t and won Nothing...we may have terrible owners but until you get some hardware don't talk to me

0 CHAMPIONSHIPS
listen up mother fu*ker those rings happened before you were fu*king born how about u bring up sh*t from when u were alive oh thats right u fu*king cant

its like cubs fans bragging about rings they won

the film was in fu*king black and white thats how long ago it happened

bragging about sh*t u never even saw
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy