Deron Williams on Nets' Brooklyn arena: "This place will be a baller's paradise."

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 WiLL i AM said:
n*gga. ill show up like :party3: w/a fine broad. look at u like and ur fat a.ss wont do sh*t

mr.internet thug, tryina make worldstar i see the fat jokes really gettin to him :rofl2:

inb4thebullyethersporkysomemore :party3:
Hell yeah them fat jokes getting to him. n*gga changed his pic so people would stop. We still know who he is. Fat Greasy Muthafu*ka

n*gga trying to hide with the Terry pic and sh*t, knowing full got damn well he too fat to be hiding. He was always the n*gga that couldnt play hide and go seek cause he couldnt hide and they always caught his slow a.ss. They just made him home base
 7 years ago '09        #62
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
I hope Deron sticks with the Nets and they get a good PF, new coach and a good scorer from the wing. They could be real nice in the long run if that happens.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
 ChickzNKickz said:
Who still shops on Fulton and who still wears Pell's...

How old are you??
I do and alot of other people I just left the area and people are out here

I'm 25 and I still cop a pelle leather and so do alot of other people because that's what we want to do
Your a grown man and still talking about who wears this and who goes there anymore ?

Lol@dude following trends. That's for females
 7 years ago '07        #64
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Hell yeah them fat jokes getting to him. n*gga changed his pic so people would stop. We still know who he is. Fat Greasy Muthafu*ka

n*gga trying to hide with the Terry pic and sh*t, knowing full got damn well he too fat to be hiding. He was always the n*gga that couldnt play hide and go seek cause he couldnt hide and they always caught his slow a.ss. They just made him home base
n*gga dat been my pic for 3 years and when I get to a computer its goin back up I tried to change it to my daughter then my girl said nah them geeks be doin silly sh*t wit pics...why would revenge of the nerds n*ggas make me change a pic yall dudes ain't live especially in this section hahaha I can tell yall nerds
 7 years ago '05        #65
space
space
It amazes me how people have so much to say about Brooklyn and half of them don't even go outside

They figure if they shop in soho And hang on 42nd their doing something out of the norm
 7 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
I was gonna say that but judging by his favorite bball team and where he's from I would say 15-17 age range....he started watching ball when the lakers got good again

Stop it 5.....your franchise has been around since '67 and No Hardware...Don't talk to knicks fans

Cam you like diggin holes.....I could careless about white folks myself...Brooklyn is not the heart of the city...is apart of the cities history but not the heart

Your a grown man talking about stop it 5 ?
And you have the nerve to question my age ?

I've been watching basketball since 1991
I was born 85 my first pair of sneakers were the first Jordans

And if I want to be a lakers fan why are you mad ?
Why do you n*ggas care so much about a mans choice ?

Like if your a Knicks fan it makes you better than someone because your a die hard fan of a team that does a bunch of barking during the season and no bite in the playoffs

I've been a fan since 6th grade and it's gonna stay that way deal with it
 7 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 Cambury said:
n*gga dat been my pic for 3 years and when I get to a computer its goin back up I tried to change it to my daughter then my girl said nah them geeks be doin silly sh*t wit pics...why would revenge of the nerds n*ggas make me change a pic yall dudes ain't live especially in this section hahaha I can tell yall nerds
Why argue with n*ggas that analyze another man pic and make jokes
But if you were to ask him to post his pic he'll call you gay or say your mad

Ignore him this section is full of miserable people who have no voice in the outside world
 7 years ago '07        #68
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 CashNy said:
Why would someone go to east ny ? East ny is full of pjs I loved in bk all my life and I've been to east ny like twice

And as far as shopping I see white ppl on Fulton

And their building condos all over bedsty Brooklyn is gonna be mini manhattan soon
Key word highlighted for point of emphasis...Mini Manhattan -- Meaning Manhattan holds more weight than the other boro's in the city...why the fu*k did manhattan get ployed before any other boro? I'm done here and you're done here too....BK like the Nets will always be #2
 7 years ago '04        #69
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6444 6444
 dg177bx said:
dwight howard is coming next
I hope not!
 7 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 KnicksLost said:

Stop it 5.....your franchise has been around since '67 and No Hardware...Don't talk to knicks fans
2 aba championship so shut the fu*k up 2 nba finals appearnaces

and the nix have been around since the nba started and only have 2 championships in like 60 years and have sucked for about 40 out of those 60

like i said before your fan base cant say sh*t to anyones because your team has sucked for almost its entire existence the garden is famous for stuff that the nix didnt even do

nix fans talk sh*t like they have there rafters filled with banners you guys have 2 most of the nix fans on this sites parents probably were no older than 5 when they won those

Last edited by MosDefinition; 04-29-2011 at 07:13 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #71
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,897 | Props total: 21162 21162
 MosDefinition said:

and the nix have been around since the nba started and only have 2 championships in like 60 years and have sucked for about 40 out of those 60

The nets are official. fu*k nba championships. They balling out wit vintage chips n*ggas don't play for anymore. Oh sh*t, I see y'all!! :dancingcool:
 04-29-2011, 07:15 PM         #72
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I hope nets do good eventually, Still got fam in brooklyn. I will support when they move.
 04-29-2011, 07:17 PM         #73
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadroan said:
I hope not!
where you want him to go? LA? lol I don't if I could respect that.....wouldn't never cheer for them any time soon.
 7 years ago '07        #74
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 CashNy said:
Your a grown man talking about stop it 5 ?
And you have the nerve to question my age ?

I've been watching basketball since 1991
I was born 85 my first pair of sneakers were the first Jordans

And if I want to be a lakers fan why are you mad ?
Why do you n*ggas care so much about a mans choice ?

Like if your a Knicks fan it makes you better than someone because your a die hard fan of a team that does a bunch of barking during the season and no bite in the playoffs

I've been a fan since 6th grade and it's gonna stay that way deal with it
cash my favorite bandwagoner

7 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
Key word highlighted for point of emphasis...Mini Manhattan -- Meaning Manhattan holds more weight than the other boro's in the city...why the fu*k did manhattan get ployed before any other boro? I'm done here and you're done here too....BK like the Nets will always be #2
fu*k u mean I'm done your not my dad. If I say we gonna argue n*gga we gonna argue

Do you believe this guy ?
 7 years ago '10        #76
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 MosDefinition said:

like i said before your fan base cant say sh*t to anyones because your team has sucked for almost its entire existence the garden is famous for stuff that the nix didnt even do

nix fans talk sh*t like they have there rafters filled with banners you guys have 2 most of the nix fans on this sites parents probably were no older than 5 when they won those
And you can????You twit the last time your team was relevant this guy was still playing...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 mastahkillah said:
cash my favorite bandwagoner

Lol hi
 7 years ago '07        #78
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
 BrookLynnStiles said:

[pic - click to view]

"come to brooklyn my friend, i'll give you baby giraffe"

[pic - click to view]

greatest gif ever

other then some t*tties
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
Lol@ the nix. n*gga disrespecting y'all set
 7 years ago '05        #80
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
dogs dont argue with these nerds. boxden is their lives 24/7 you can see how passionately they take this sh*t, no friends no pus*y, nothing for them i stopped taking these 88-90s kids serious months ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy