Deron Williams on Nets' Brooklyn arena: "This place will be a baller's paradise."

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
152 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
197 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 WiLL i AM said:
but dont wry fat fu*k. ill def announce when i go to a game.

n*gga ill have u like porky sayin "thats thats thats all folks" when ur rollin down the block
yo im not even joking and when I get a chance ima put the above quote as my sig just to remind n*ggas u said this...bet u be ghost tho

But like I told dudes im in da tristate on da move everyday get at me if u wanna meet me if u Anna jus crack jokes then let me kno and I will let u live on da internet
 7 years ago '09        #42
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpeg
 7 years ago '04        #43
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 INF4MOUS said:
Yeah I'm furious

While you dirtbags on the other side of the river are ecstatic about yet another sh*t season with no draft pick to show for it

:hang: Yaself
1 year into a contract already a bad back on top of 2 bad knees and a bad eye

nets got one of the best point guards in the game this season fu*k a first round draft pick in a terible draft

what do the nix have another first round exit and 10 years and counting without a playoff win

Last edited by MosDefinition; 04-29-2011 at 12:45 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #44
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,250 | Props total: 13627 13627
I'm a knicks fan til death but if da nets come here i'm going 2 mad games
 7 years ago '04        #45
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
how do u have 2 "superstars" but end up being the only team swept in the playoffs

even yall cast offs managed to win a game in the playoffs on top of finishing with a better record
 7 years ago '08        #46
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8983 8983
maybe jmelo will skip town too?
 7 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
n*gga. ill show up like :party3: w/a fine broad. look at u like and ur fat a.ss wont do sh*t

mr.internet thug, tryina make worldstar i see the fat jokes really gettin to him :rofl2:

inb4thebullyethersporkysomemore :party3:
lil man fu*k all da jokes when it come time jus make sure yo u hit me pm or wateva cuz I wanna see if u built like how u talk
 7 years ago '10        #48
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20789 20789
A lot of talking sh*t going on here

I'll say this i'm happy that BK is getting a basketball team. The poor lil kids & people in general who aren't able to go the Mecca because of the prices can now pay 10 bucks to watch the nyets. You can't be mad at that

Whenever a nets & knicks game is playing at the brooklyn arena most likely I'll go & watch. Cheap prices, not too far from canarsie?
 7 years ago '07        #49
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ChickzNKickz said:
Who still shops on Fulton and who still wears Pell's...

How old are you??
I was gonna say that but judging by his favorite bball team and where he's from I would say 15-17 age range....he started watching ball when the lakers got good again

MosDefinition said:
1 year into a contract already a bad back on top of 2 bad knees and a bad eye

nets got one of the best point guards in the game this season fu*k a first round draft pick in a terible draft

what do the nix have another first round exit and 10 years and counting without a playoff win
Stop it 5.....your franchise has been around since '67 and No Hardware...Don't talk to knicks fans

Cambury said:
Brooklyn is a very big borough the biggest borough who cares where white people live they are all over Brooklyn...i live in prospect heights and we have been comin up tho sh*t still go off but these white people are middle class people who got degrees and cant find jobs.
Cam you like diggin holes.....I could careless about white folks myself...Brooklyn is not the heart of the city...is apart of the cities history but not the heart
 7 years ago '07        #50
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
well some boxden dudes is cool some are d!ckheads but I will be buying tickets to games so those in the area can chop it up and hang out cuz im all about community building
 7 years ago '10        #51
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20789 20789
 Cambury said:
well some boxden dudes is cool some are d!ckheads but I will be buying tickets to games so those in the area can chop it up and hang out cuz im all about community building
Community building?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #52
jkp 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 490 490
 BrookLynnStiles said:

[pic - click to view]

"come to brooklyn my friend, i'll give you baby giraffe"

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #53
jkp 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 490 490
I'd like to see Dwight sign w the Nets. Cuz there's no way he's staying in Orlando
 7 years ago '05        #54
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 astroblack9 said:
I hope this dude stays with the Nets and they keep building...always good to see squads rise from the ashes
this... all they need is a legit PF and a scoring wing player and they she be straight...
 7 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Crookz said:
Anyone thinkin the new bk arena is gonna take the garden's status as the "mecca" is buggin. I ain't hating but msg has too much history
nah of course it won't be the Mecca but it will take the throne as the heart of the city for basketball...what they are doing as far as for high school sports, college sports and some amateur and pro sports will make it a constant attraction whereas MSG will be the knicks, rangers and concerts. You can also be sure Jiggaman will make sure to have his livenation sh*t take off there as well. It will take time but I think it will be as big as Ebbets Field was for the borough.
 7 years ago '09        #56
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Bigakathebeast said:
i wouldn't be surprised to see dwight end up on the nets for kris/lopez with some draft picks. More safer deal considering bynum's history of knee injuries
magic is gonna want more than those scrub a.ss n*ggas..
 7 years ago '07        #57
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,598 | Props total: 3908 3908
 BrookLynnStiles said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO, THIS sh*t RIGHT HERE. BUT SERIOUSLY I HEARD THE NEW GYM IS GONNA HAVE A WALK WAY OVER THE BASKETBALL COURT KINDA LIKE THAT WALK WAY IN NEW ENGLAND STADIUM, THAT'S BOSS. CANT WAIT TO SEE IT. STILL NOT A FAN
 7 years ago '06        #58
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 BrookLynnStiles said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #59
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,753 | Props total: 2351 2351
The Nets are going to have 10 dollar seats? I figured new stadium and everything means high prices?
 7 years ago '05        #60
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30063 30063
 KnicksLost said:
Hilarious....the only reason white folks fu*k with the clinton hills is because its close to the city and downtown bk is safe now...you don't see em in east new york...you can deny it all you want if your going out more than likely your headed into the city and the same goes for shopping

I'm from the Bronx and over 20....and Hempstead bi*ches > Brooklyn bi*ches...went to college with a lot of ny chicks
Why would someone go to east ny ? East ny is full of pjs I loved in bk all my life and I've been to east ny like twice

And as far as shopping I see white ppl on Fulton

And their building condos all over bedsty Brooklyn is gonna be mini manhattan soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago