Reggie Bush: "It's been fun New Orleans."

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 ThaShark316 said:
Did we still fu*k up in 2006?
Them n*ggas won a Super Bowl and yall haven't been to the playoffs....did you really need to ask that bruh?
 04-29-2011, 09:47 AM         #62
Niggy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teddy Loc said:
....Or more at that CaliizActive....Real Talk!!

[video - click to view]

50 yards? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie t
 7 years ago '04        #63
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
it's funny seeing some n.o fans tell him to kick rocks. When i see him play I just see a dude who's trying TOO hard to make plays. What ya'll rather he had Jamarcus russell's work ethic? If he is talking about his future i'm surprised tho cuz he seemed to want to restructure his contract in order to stay. I wish he was utilized in the passing game more...as a receiver tho not coming out of the back field. But n.o is pretty loaded at that position.

People will call him a bust but if he's not on that team you dont make it to the super bowl let alone win that sh*t. Houston got the better quality pic but it hasn't really done anything for them in all these years.
 7 years ago '10        #64
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
bill belichick would use this dudes talents very well, he wud be beastingggggggggggggggggg with the patriots
 7 years ago '11        #65
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
da fu*k imma do with this jersey
 04-29-2011, 10:54 AM         #66
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:
it's funny seeing some n.o fans tell him to kick rocks. When i see him play I just see a dude who's trying TOO hard to make plays. What ya'll rather he had Jamarcus russell's work ethic? If he is talking about his future i'm surprised tho cuz he seemed to want to restructure his contract in order to stay. I wish he was utilized in the passing game more...as a receiver tho not coming out of the back field. But n.o is pretty loaded at that position.

People will call him a bust but if he's not on that team you dont make it to the super bowl let alone win that sh*t. Houston got the better quality pic but it hasn't really done anything for them in all these years.
They asked him to restructure before the lockout and he declined more than once...he had to know they werent gonna keep paying him 11 mil a year for what he did...take the paycut and play on a team that gets you the ball even though they have good receivers already and you stay hurt.He wasnt ever gonna be able to run between the tackles,its not in him size or style wise,nothing against him hes just no that dude.
 04-29-2011, 10:55 AM         #67
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
and to think muhfu*kers were actually tearing houston down for not taking him
Just like Houston was getting blasted for not drafting VY.
 7 years ago '06        #68
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Mike Nitty said:
Them n*ggas won a Super Bowl and yall haven't been to the playoffs....did you really need to ask that bruh?
That's a dumbass comparison. Mario Williams has been and will be the better pro between him and Reggie Bush. The Texans deserve credit for making the tough choice rather than the most popular choice. Clearly Reggie Bush isn't a franchise RB, Mario Williams has had seasons of 14 sacks, 12 sacks, 9 sacks, and 8.5 sacks and he's only 26.
 7 years ago '05        #69
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ThaShark316 said:
Did we still fu*k up in 2006?
Obviously because Mario still hasn't even help yall make the Playoffs
 7 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 beantown said:
That's a dumbass comparison. Mario Williams has been and will be the better pro between him and Reggie Bush. The Texans deserve credit for making the tough choice rather than the most popular choice. Clearly Reggie Bush isn't a franchise RB, Mario Williams has had seasons of 14 sacks, 12 sacks, 9 sacks, and 8.5 sacks and he's only 26.
His stats are nice don't get me wrong but who is to say that Reggie wouldn't have tore sh*t up in Houston in that system we will never know. Mario may have Pro Bowls and sack numbers but, hasn't impacted the team enough to get them to the Playoffs. How many of those sacks he has are against Peyton Manning? Not defending Bush or knocking them picking Mario.....just sayin'.It's an unfair comparison really because who knows what the other what have done if Mario was with the Saints and Reggie was with the Texans, but they will be forever linked.
 7 years ago '04        #71
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,687 | Props total: 311 311
come home and replace Sproles Reggie. Paint that 619 on again.
 7 years ago '07        #72
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594

I didn't know they had the same agent .
 7 years ago '08        #73
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 TH35 said:

I didn't know they had the same agent .
Me either

I still want him here though
 7 years ago '07        #74
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
 LegalTrappeRx said:
Me either

I still want him here though
I think based off that I don't think he's going anywhere yet.
 7 years ago '10        #75
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 all3rd said:
he caught a couple of passes and ran out of bounds did beast in the Cardinals game will give him that.
This is false. Bush has been a versatile and valued weapon in the Saints offense. In fact when the Saints were struggling that was what everyone pointed to. He may not be an Adrian Peterson but he is a great offensive weapon
 7 years ago '05        #76
Polo 3 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 33 33
 atl12o13 said:
They asked him to restructure before the lockout and he declined more than once...he had to know they werent gonna keep paying him 11 mil a year for what he did...take the paycut and play on a team that gets you the ball even though they have good receivers already and you stay hurt.He wasnt ever gonna be able to run between the tackles,its not in him size or style wise,nothing against him hes just no that dude.
Stop it dog, n*ggas come on here making sh*t up. Reggie was never asked once to restructure formally....I live in the fu*king N.O. and that was never brought up once(a formal asking to restructure to Bush). It would have been all over the radio talk shows, internet message borads, news, etc. Show me once source or article online where he refused??? You can't b/c sh*t ain't true. Sure, it was talked about that he would need to do it, but the front office never once sat down with Bush and his agent to restructure. SMH at this n*gga...

Last edited by Polo; 04-29-2011 at 01:12 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #77
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
bush has home run potential but its not worth all the miscues he has. SD fans dont want this guy..bush will make your heartbeat irregularly with all his dancing and fumbling. When one mistake happens he sulks and does even more stupid sh*t plus he is injury prone. I for one will not miss this emotional n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space
It hasn't been reported that he was formally asked to restructure, but that doesn't mean the team hasn't already approached him about. He said out of his own mouth that he wants to be here and if it takes him restructuring his deal he would do that.
 04-29-2011, 12:49 PM         #79
Kakarot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Educated G said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

04-29-2011, 01:55 PM         #80
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
38 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy