Reggie Bush: "It's been fun New Orleans."

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Polo 3 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 33 33
 diamond diva said:
from my understanding, he's willing to take a pay cut, hes stating that he wants to retire a saint, plus irregardless if the fans are on his side, the coaches and the GM love him...i think he stays and they let jones go
You are correct....dude has stated several times in the past he is willing to take a paycut. That other n*gga dont know wtf he is talking about. If somehow refuses now, the he prolly wont be with the team anymore. Guess ill drop more knowledge on these n*ggas why Bush will be here considering he takes a pay cut....

Just a couple years ago we tried awfully hard to get back into round 1 to get Beanie Wells. That didn't work out but we win the Super Bowl with Pierre and Reggie. Well we just did what we tried to do 2 years ago...except Ingram > Wells. Probably would have had to give up similar sh*t for bean dip. My point is, I do not think Reggie is going anywhere, he will restructure his dea and take a pay cut. The front office was going to make them coexist back then with Wells and will probably do the same thing this year with Ingram. Not sure how the Ivory part will factor in, guess we roll with all 4 nexy year after the bullsh*t injuries this past year. Like james said, Bush has a skill set no one else on out team has so I think he stays(read the sh*t loomis and payton said that i posted in my previous post). Who knows what will happen in 2012 with all the backs but for now this probably reality....
 7 years ago '07        #42
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,445 | Props total: 69959 69959
I DONT think he was talkin bout the saints here
 7 years ago '07        #43
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
either way he fu*ked kim kardashian

7 years ago '06        #44
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Seems like he was really only good in College.
 7 years ago '09        #45
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 hooligun said:
bush is a beast on madden though
Very Crucial......
 7 years ago '09        #46
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 CaliIsActive said:
Word 2 mama

Hit bush on a hb flat and you getting 50 yard gains majority of the time
....Or more at that CaliizActive....Real Talk!!
 7 years ago '08        #47
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
Put Bush in that wheel route on Madden and usually that's a gauranteed touchdown or nice yardage

but anyway...

I wish we could keep Ingram, Thomas, Ivory, and Bush... y'all can't tell me that ain't a nice set of RBs
 7 years ago '04        #48
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 4999 4999
BUSH LEAGUE..had to do it..
 7 years ago '09        #49
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
Bush & McFadden... Raider Nation Beesh!
 04-29-2011, 06:55 AM         #50
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How quickly you all forget that Reggie Bush made the runs that won you the superbowl. tsk tsk
 7 years ago '09        #51
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
cp needs to stay and we need to pick up a 2guard ny would be dumb to get cp and spend all their money they still would have no bench and no bigs
 04-29-2011, 07:07 AM         #52
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LegalTrappeRx said:
Put Bush in that wheel route on Madden and usually that's a gauranteed touchdown or nice yardage

but anyway...

I wish we could keep Ingram, Thomas, Ivory, and Bush... y'all can't tell me that ain't a nice set of RBs
And maybe trying to work bush at the WR posistion, Just like a percy harvin
 7 years ago '04        #53
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 Polo said:
You are correct....dude has stated several times in the past he is willing to take a paycut. That other n*gga dont know wtf he is talking about. If somehow refuses now, the he prolly wont be with the team anymore. Guess ill drop more knowledge on these n*ggas why Bush will be here considering he takes a pay cut....

Just a couple years ago we tried awfully hard to get back into round 1 to get Beanie Wells. That didn't work out but we win the Super Bowl with Pierre and Reggie. Well we just did what we tried to do 2 years ago...except Ingram > Wells. Probably would have had to give up similar sh*t for bean dip. My point is, I do not think Reggie is going anywhere, he will restructure his dea and take a pay cut. The front office was going to make them coexist back then with Wells and will probably do the same thing this year with Ingram. Not sure how the Ivory part will factor in, guess we roll with all 4 nexy year after the bullsh*t injuries this past year. Like james said, Bush has a skill set no one else on out team has so I think he stays(read the sh*t loomis and payton said that i posted in my previous post). Who knows what will happen in 2012 with all the backs but for now this probably reality....
My pops feels the same way and I do as well a little bit but frustrated with the results we have gotten from him. With the way our backs have been hurt the past few years it makes since to keep them all, but not at $12 mil
 7 years ago '09        #54
whatzg00d 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$680 | Props total: 49 49
i dont care what bush has done in the past but i would take him on my team any day!!! PATS shoulda taken him via trade with the draft pick we have to the saints.
 7 years ago '05        #55
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
and to think muhfu*kers were actually tearing houston down for not taking him
 7 years ago '06        #56
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Did we still fu*k up in 2006?
 7 years ago '04        #57
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaShark316 said:
Did we still fu*k up in 2006?
I mean to his credit, the dude did help us win the big one.

I'm hoping this is all BS and we can make this 4 running back thing work. I'd hate to lose Reggie skill set in the passing game and his mismatch ability vs LBs.
 7 years ago '07        #58
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Should Bush just become a slot and be used sort of like Minny uses Harvin and or how KC uses McCluster? IMO he's good at many positions and should be used that way as far as running sometimes, catching out of the back field, slot and returns.
 7 years ago '04        #59
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,021 | Props total: 1831 1831
philly fans and falcons fans stop beggin.... ol btch a.ss salty a.ss n*ggaz. yall could have jesus christ on your team in the playoffs and you wont win the big one at least no time soon
 7 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12215 12215
 Pistol Peter said:
new orleans hornets?
 MelloYelloMD said:
^my thoughts exactly...well played Reg
Nothing more than a Pro athlete being clever. If he out plant the seed now...if he stays, I was talknbout the Hornets.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy