Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Lmaooooooooo.......
 7 years ago '09        #22
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Reggie Bush will be a Saint next season. It will be at a much cheaper cost but he'll be there.

I think he was tweeting about the Hornets myself
 7 years ago '05        #23
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
when i saw this tweet i knew it be on bx reggie didnt live up to hype

but hey he help them win a title and honestly he was never the focus of the O

he never got 20 touches a game . I still think he will be a great back. esp with the

new pass happy league he can do so much. he just needs to stay healthy and he will help a team.

but it be sad to see him on another team i really like him brees and them
 7 years ago '08        #24
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
 marcusaka50 said:
if somebody paids him a sh*t load of money it would be crazy

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #25
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5114 5114
Hyped out weighed the heart on this kid. He's more known for his bi*ches than his career...not that im mad.
 7 years ago '07        #26
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 7 years ago '10        #27
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
A Dream Come True...We could have added some damn defense off the money we unjustifiably paid Reggie...
 7 years ago '05        #28
Polo 3 heat pts
space
space
$288 | Props total: 33 33
The n*gga posted that 30 minutes after the ingram pick which was about 2 hours after the Hornets lost if I am not mistaken. Probably was talking about himself, but will spin it to make it seem like he was talking about
the Hornets. Anyway, reggie ain't going anywhere.....but I guess he felt different at the time. Any ways here is what Loomis and Payton said at the press conference about Reggie and INgram

Loomis: "...This guy has same kind of character as Deuce so were excited to add him to Reggie and Pierre and Chris.

Loomis said drafting Ingram doesn't change his feelings on Reggie Bush. Said Bush is still a guy they want to keep in the fol...d.

Loomis said the selection of Ingram would not affect the team's interest in keeping Reggie Bush. "We like all of our running backs.

Loomis: "...This guy has same kind of character as Deuce so were excited to add him to Reggie and Pierre and Chris.

Payton: Selection ... has no bearing if you will (on re-signing bush). Reggie has a certain skill set with skills that we value a lot, So I wouldn’t even begin to look at how it will affect Reggie’s status with us
 7 years ago '10        #29
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
Yeaup think he was talkin about the Hornets losing.. but we will see soon enough if he gone stay or not 4 running backs somebody gotta go

237 - 85 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 73% 18 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '07        #30
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 2TopFlite said:
Yeaup think he was talkin about the Hornets losing.. but we will see soon enough if he gone stay or not 4 running backs somebody gotta go
I didn't even think about that but his future is still dim.
 7 years ago '10        #31
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
 Polo said:
The n*gga posted that 30 minutes after the ingram pick which was about 2 hours after the Hornets lost if I am not mistaken. Probably was talking about himself, but will spin it to make it seem like he was talking about
the Hornets. Anyway, reggie ain't going anywhere.....but I guess he felt different at the time. Any ways here is what Loomis and Payton said at the press conference about Reggie and INgram

Loomis said drafting Ingram doesn't change his feelings on Reggie Bush. Said Bush is still a guy they want to keep in the fol...d.

Loomis said the selection of Ingram would not affect the team's interest in keeping Reggie Bush. "We like all of our running backs.

Payton: Selection ... has no bearing if you will (on re-signing bush). Reggie has a certain skill set with skills that we value a lot, So I wouldn’t even begin to look at how it will affect Reggie’s status with us
Reggie refusing to take a pay cut...Saints drafted a running back first round...They gotta pay Ingram so we better be pullin that money from the Department of Defense...F*** Reggie he ain living up to the hype so he need to take a pay cut or GTFO

I need a whole productive season from him...not just one or two games usally not important ones at that...
 7 years ago '07        #32
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 TH35 said:

[pic - click to view]

close to a Keyshawn it was all good 3 hours ago.
Cant breathe after this, gotdamn
 7 years ago '08        #33
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
reggie_bush Congrats to Mark Ingram on being selected to New Orleans. He will be a great addition to the Saints backfield just as he was in Alabama

7 years ago '07        #34
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10723 10723
We can still use that n*gga.He jus got to take a pay cut.ain't nobody gon pay him what he was gettin anyways.
 7 years ago '07        #35
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 hooligun said:
bush is a beast on madden though
He's been a bust in every single franchise I ever played. I don't use NO tho
 7 years ago '07        #36
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 2TopFlite said:
Really its between him and J.Jones.They jus gave Thomas that nice pay day so he ain't going no where.Like I said if he take a pay cut I would choose him.I think this year suppose to make 8 mil.Ain't no way in hell he worth that.
 7 years ago '09        #37
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Sean Payton will make sure Reggie stays a Saint as long as Reggie restructures his deal. If he doesnt then he has to go. So, its basically Reggie's choice if he wants to stay.

I'm hearing rumors that he may leave because San Diego wants to pay him and release Sproles.
 7 years ago '06        #38
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah bush is done... dunno how the saints gonna juggle PT, bush and ingram.
 7 years ago '04        #39
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 drwilso87 said:
Reggie refusing to take a pay cut...Saints drafted a running back first round...They gotta pay Ingram so we better be pullin that money from the Department of Defense...F*** Reggie he ain living up to the hype so he need to take a pay cut or GTFO

I need a whole productive season from him...not just one or two games usally not important ones at that...
from my understanding, he's willing to take a pay cut, hes stating that he wants to retire a saint, plus irregardless if the fans are on his side, the coaches and the GM love him...i think he stays and they let jones go
 7 years ago '07        #40
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
 hooligun said:
bush is a beast on madden though
Hell yeah!specially with that set when he flex out as a receiver.Automactic TD
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy