Even more Prodigy stories: (Nas getting choked, Snoop running from Death Row, Lakey, etc)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
this n*gga telling everybody business
 7 years ago '04        #22
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
damn he spilling all the beans on everybody
 04-28-2011, 11:05 PM         #23
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
he is snitching on everyone
 YoungForcers said:
damn he spilling all the beans on everybody
Glad somebody thinks like me. Wassup with this Superhead wave of running your mouth and incriminating other people????
 7 years ago '10        #24
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 palogee said:
Glad somebody thinks like me. Wassup with this Superhead wave of running your mouth and incriminating other people????
It makes for a good read
 7 years ago '09        #25
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
I can read this sh*t and not get bored, fu*king great book!
 7 years ago '04        #26
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 palogee said:
1. nobody's getting incriminated.

2. you're reading excerpts from a 300 pg autobiography. The actual book is way more than industry stories. It's just the industry stories are what's highlighted. Read the book before you judge it.
 7 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 NoHope said:
I can read this sh*t and not get bored, fu*king great book!
I read that sh*t in 3 days. I've never read a 300+ pg book that quickly.
 7 years ago '10        #28
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 TDH Music said:
if yall worried about him telling everybodys business why yall reading it? just a question...cuz u aint gotta read it...if u think its some snitch shyt or wat not why even read it.
 BackBlock_OG said:
1. nobody's getting incriminated.

2. you're reading excerpts from a 300 pg autobiography. The actual book is way more than industry stories. It's just the industry stories are what's highlighted. Read the book before you judge it.
cosign. those lame n*ggas just want to hate on prodigy. they probably jay-z stans.
 7 years ago '04        #29
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
 Esdot said:
It makes for a good read
u right it is a good read i just didn't expect for him to be telling so much
 7 years ago '05        #30
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
@ c murder had them niccas tuckin them cash money chains
 7 years ago '04        #31
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 bastardchild said:
he is snitching on everyone
Yup no lie.
 7 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,619 | Props total: 8548 8548
yea this is a great read on the inside of the business and what goes on.

he running his mouth like a muthafu*ka but it aint none of my business he talking about so i could care less.

you know every rapper got stories for days if they wanted to tell everybody's business.

i bet these rappers is like everyday n*ggaz just with money and fame.

some bi*ches, some real, some fake.
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
RZA wrote two books and didn't really say a damn thing about anyone unless it really involved himself. And both of his books were AWESOME esp. the first one.

Now Prodigy on the other hand.......

I'm just saying....
I've never even heard of that RZA sh*t. It damn sure didn't have the internet goin nuts like P's sh*t. You should read the book. It's a great book. It's more than just industry stories.
 7 years ago '04        #34
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29517 29517
heres more on that

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #35
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
 youngmic said:
yep hes one of them old skool fools that aint bout that punk sh*t...plus hes an Insane
tray dee is even bigger than he ws at the source awards thanks to free time due to jail. n*gga is almost tookie williams's size now.
 7 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
RZA sh*t is great. They are called The Wu Tang Manual and the second one is called Tao of the Wu.

The first book (The Wu Tang Manual, 2005) is about him and the group and everything he was influenced by from cinema, to martial arts, to philosophy and just all kinds of sh*t. It mostly focuses on their orgin and their influences. It's a big book with a sh*t load of information/knowledge (common and uncommon), like it's title suggest...it's a manual in many ways.

The second book (Tao of the Wu, 2009) is much smaller, and tells his life story in parables and also hosts alot of knowledge in off-topic chapters. These books are gems. Dude know how to put sh*t together.

That's why I was a hurt when came at the south, bcuz I was literally praising those two books he wrote to homies that lol at n*ggas like Wu Tang Clan and felt like a fool after knowing how he really felt bout the south. That's why I asked you bout P's book in relation to the south. It's hard for me to support east coast n*ggas now so I'll prolly pass on P's book, but his interviews present him as someone that expresses alot of what's on his mind, so I'm sure it's good. But I was hoping he spoke more bout the shady business side of the game aswell as his political views.
I'll check RZA's sh*t out. I fu*ks with RZA. I don't think RZA doesn't like the south. He's an african american so chances are about 99.99% that his family came from the south; probably no further than his grandfather. It's not the south we hate, it's the fact you guys support that bullsh*t just because it's southern. That's our main beef. In NY, if you're wack, we're not fu*king with you. It just seem like down south, they let wack sh*t rock just to say the south is on top.

As for the book, P speaks on a vast amount of subjects. It's not really on no east/west, north/south sh*t. It's his whole life. It's entertaining if you're just looking for industry stories, and if you're a mobb deep fan, it gives you insight on their music and what was going on behind the scenes. Not only that, like I said before, P is like the Forrest Gump of rap. I don't want to spoil the book, but if you get your hands on it you'll see what I'm talking about.
 7 years ago '05        #37
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
i cant wait until all these n*ggas catch prodigy in the streets....

i predict he gets his knocked out atleast 5 times by the end of 2011
 7 years ago '08        #38
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,180 | Props total: 967 967
 BackBlock_OG said:
On trying to steal one of Havoc's hoes:

Jadakiss, Styles P, and Sheek Louch from the Lox squeezed throught VIP after the show to show us love. It was extremely crowded, so Havoc and I stood on the couch to get some breathing room. Havoc spotted a video vixen he used to mess with named Erica, a good looking Latina female who rode in the passenger seat of Fabolous's GT Bentley in his "Breathe" video. Hav pulled her onto the couch where we were standing when he spotted another one of his chicks.

"Keep an eye on Erica," he told me as he headed toward the other woman.

"Okay, cool," I said. Erica was just as twisted as I was. Havoc was gone for a long time so I grabbed her in front of me, my arms wrapped around her waist, my hands at the front of her black c*cktail dress.

"What's really good, Ma?" I whispered in her ear.

"Whatever," she said. I put my hand up the front of her dress and started fingering her right there on the couch in front of everybody. She had no panties on.

"You coming with me," I said. "Let's go."

"Cool, I'm with you," she said. I took her hand and led her to the exit. As we were walking to the parking lot, Havoc rolled up in his G-Wagen Benz. "Erica! Get over here!" he shouted.

"Chill son! We'll see you later on! I yelled, but Havoc demanded that she get into his truck. Erica let go of my hand and bounced with Havoc. Wow, the vultures were out that night.
This n*gga was talkin about Erica Mena

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
Is The Book About P Or Other Muthafu*kas?
 7 years ago '04        #40
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 Fresh Whyte said:
Is The Book About P Or Other Muthafu*kas?
I'm still wondering what effect most of this sh*t has on P's life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy