Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #161
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 legendisdope said:
Shut ur stupid a.ss up bi*ch, u just want to believe you did, you sound so unsure. let me get this right, u my age basically so in 91 u was 3 yrs old watchin jordan?

in 92 ur 4
93 5
94 6
95 7
96 8
97 9
98 10
99 11

fu*kin duck tales n*gga, u didnt watch sh*t, u caught a few games here and there like everyone else our age and think u KNOW everything about MJ.. which u dont, yes n*gga we remember space jam but thats cuz its a cartoon.. ur a fu*kin kid u dnt know what MJ is doin besides scoring buckets and doin tight moves.. other than that u aint really comprehending sh*t. u actin like u can convince me u was a die hard bball fan back then like u may be now

all im sayin is i watched kobe in my teen years.. u was still pissin ur bed and sh*ttin ur pants when ur "goat" was ballin
pretty much. If you're not atleast 26-27, you have no say is saying you "watched" Jordan. Because thats all you did was, "watch"...
 04-29-2011, 04:50 PM         #162
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
Shut ur stupid a.ss up bi*ch, u just want to believe you did, you sound so unsure. let me get this right, u my age basically so in 91 u was 3 yrs old watchin jordan?

in 92 ur 4
93 5
94 6
95 7
96 8
97 9
98 10
99 11

fu*kin duck tales n*gga, u didnt watch sh*t, u caught a few games here and there like everyone else our age and think u KNOW everything about MJ.. which u dont, yes n*gga we remember space jam but thats cuz its a cartoon.. ur a fu*kin kid u dnt know what MJ is doin besides scoring buckets and doin tight moves.. other than that u aint really comprehending sh*t. u actin like u can convince me u was a die hard bball fan back then like u may be now

all im sayin is i watched kobe in my teen years.. u was still pissin ur bed and sh*ttin ur pants when ur "goat" was ballin

04-29-2011, 06:39 PM         #163
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't argue with an idoit, smh. Especially when they're multiple idiots. Shouldn't matter how old anyone is. Even babies should know MJ in his prime > Kobe. So if someone is young they should be ignorant toward history and automatically think Kobe is better than MJ?

So regardless if you can't or can listen to any1 below the age of 25. You know in your head(unless your stupid,imo) most people 25+ think MJ is better. Its insane to think other wise.

I"ll take it even to another level, any professional sports commentator, analyst, writer who isn't a Kobe d!ck rider would tell you MJ is above Kobe. sh*t Kobe Bryant him knows he ain't on MJ lvl.

But no ya"ll n*ggas think opinion > facts, Stats, brand, history. Damn stans.

Last edited by Youngray22; 04-29-2011 at 06:55 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #164
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 legendisdope said:
i actually got to watch kobe.. MJ stans just some young a.ss kids that love MJ cuz they like to rock his shoes.. fu*kin idiots.. how u love somethin u never witnessed?

klipklap, how old r u seriously?? bring this sh*t into discussion, im 22 so i got to watch kobe. now what bout u?
You admit you too young to really remember MJ so u should just shut your Kobe d!ck riding a.ss the fu*k up! How the fu*k can you comment on this debate and then try to sh*t on other young cats shows your ignorance. Take the d!ck out your mouth and go learn some facts. I saw MJ and anyone with a brain knows MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe.
 7 years ago '06        #165
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I got to see Mike play in his greatness years...and Kobe in his...both are great. I say MJ is better (I was 6 when he won his 1st title...13 when he won the last.
 7 years ago '08        #166
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 akademiks said:
Do you even realize how decimated the Lakers were by injuries that year?

People mentioning that they lost in 2004 as a knock on Shaq or Kobe's legacy don't know sh*t about basketball or didn't watch the series.
Oh sh*t..here come the injury excuses.

In that case, let's just crown Derrick Rose the GOAT right now. He took the Bulls to #1 in the east this year..almost #1 in the league.

But wait...what about injuries? Boozer and Noah combined missed 57 games. 2 of their starting 5 out 57 games.

ROSE = GOAT

04-29-2011, 07:58 PM         #167
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:

In that case, let's just crown Derrick Rose the GOAT right now. He took the Bulls to #1 in the east this year..almost #1 in the league.

But wait...what about injuries? Boozer and Noah combined missed 57 games. 2 of their starting 5 out 57 games.

ROSE = GOAT

KOBE > D ROSE > L BEEZY

Don't get it twisted, f*ggot.
 04-29-2011, 08:08 PM         #168
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
KOBE > D ROSE > L BEEZY

So if Kevin Durant knocks Kobe out the playoffs can we call him Goat? hehe
 7 years ago '04        #169
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
page 10
 7 years ago '08        #170
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
KOBE > D ROSE > L BEEZY

I see someone missed sarcasm 101

f*ggot.
 7 years ago '04        #171
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3474 3474
 o7media said:

ROSE = GOAT

My god, you are a fu*king idiot ..

The Lakers had injuries IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Malone was hobbling throughout the entire postseason and had to a game in the finals. The last 2 games he played, he averaged 20 minutes. He retired because of those injuries that were misdiagnosed.

Fisher injured his knee, same with Devean George. The team's entire depth was gone. It was only until game 5 where someone not named Shaq or Kobe scored in double digits.
 7 years ago '09        #172
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 legendisdope said:

in 92 ur 4
93 5
94 6
95 7
96 8
97 9
98 10
99 11

7 years ago '08        #173
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 akademiks said:
My god, you are a fu*king idiot ..

The Lakers had injuries IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Malone was hobbling throughout the entire postseason and had to a game in the finals. The last 2 games he played, he averaged 20 minutes. He retired because of those injuries that were misdiagnosed.

Fisher injured his knee, same with Devean George. The team's entire depth was gone. It was only until game 5 where someone not named Shaq or Kobe scored in double digits.
*looks at sig* My god, you are a fu*king stan.

Stop making excuses. Injuries happen all the time...I gave the Rose example ..how come the Bulls are #1 in the East?

That's what I thought. Get ready to think of more excuses for this year. Lakers were struggling with the damn Hornets..you think they're going anywhere this post season?
 7 years ago '04        #174
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 o7media said:
*looks at sig* My god, you are a fu*king stan.

Stop making excuses. Injuries happen all the time...I gave the Rose example ..how come the Bulls are #1 in the East?

That's what I thought. Get ready to think of more excuses for this year. Lakers were struggling with the damn Hornets..you think they're going anywhere this post season?
A stan? Grow the fu*k up. I've been a Lakers fan since probably before you were born.

I'm talking about the playoffs (actually, the NBA finals) and you're still talking about the regular season.

Everything I said was the truth. How does Derrick Rose have anything to do with the Lakers against the Pistons?

Are you that slow or do you just not have any rational response to show that you know what you're talking about?
 7 years ago '08        #175
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 akademiks said:
A stan? Grow the fu*k up. I've been a Lakers fan since probably before you were born.

I'm talking about the playoffs (actually, the NBA finals) and you're still talking about the regular season.

Everything I said was the truth. How does Derrick Rose have anything to do with the Lakers against the Pistons?

Are you that slow or do you just not have any rational response to show that you know what you're talking about?
Ok so we're going to pretend like the playoffs/finals are completely different than the regular season. Cool story. That's what all the idiots say. "Oh yeah we lost in the regular season to so and so...but the playoffs are a different story" ..

Like the game changes or the players suddenly get better as soon as the post season starts.

How does Derrick Rose fit into this convo? You were basically saying a team can't succeed with injuries. And that's not true. KOBE can't succeed without another star. Are you fu*kin retarded to not understand the comparison I made?

Everything you say is an excuse to defend Kobe and the Lakers. Fine, they had injuries in the finals against Detroit.

Why did the Lakers not even make the playoffs the year after Shaq left?

Why did they get their a.sses handed to them by Phoenix in the first round the next 2 years?

Since Shaq left the Lakers they sucked...until Gasol showed up then they finally made it out of the first round.

Do you not see the pattern here?

*waits on new excuse*

Last edited by o7media; 04-30-2011 at 11:26 AM..
 04-30-2011, 11:30 AM         #176
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Ok so we're going to pretend like the playoffs/finals are completely different than the regular season. Cool story. That's what all the idiots say. "Oh yeah we lost in the regular season to so and so...but the playoffs are a different story" ..

Like the game changes or the players suddenly get better as soon as the post season starts.

How does Derrick Rose fit into this convo? You were basically saying a team can't succeed with injuries. And that's not true. KOBE can't succeed without another star. Are you fu*kin retarded to not understand the comparison I made?

Everything you say is an excuse to defend Kobe and the Lakers. Fine, they had injuries in the finals against Detroit.

Why did they get their a.sses handed to them by Phoenix in the first round the next 2 years?

*waits on new excuse*
007Media,

Let me ask you this question fu*k face.

How was it that when Jordan leaves, the same team has 55 wins and makes it to the playoffs?

The same team had 3 NBA all stars on it, with JORDAN NOT ON THE TEAM.

Go back to picking stocks, sports ain't your battle n*gga.
 7 years ago '09        #177
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
hobe stans lost
 7 years ago '08        #178
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
007Media,

Let me ask you this question fu*k face.

How was it that when Jordan leaves, the same team has 55 wins and makes it to the playoffs?

The same team had 3 NBA all stars on it, with JORDAN NOT ON THE TEAM.

Go back to picking stocks, sports ain't your battle n*gga.
You're joking right?

The year before Jordan left.. Bulls won a championship

The year Jordan left ..Bulls LOST in the 2nd round

The year Jordan came back for only 17 games ..Bulls LOST in the 2nd round

The year Jordan came back for the FULL season. Bulls win the championship

Is it really that hard to understand?
 7 years ago '10        #179
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
why cant they both be great
 7 years ago '04        #180
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 o7media said:

Since Shaq left the Lakers they sucked...until Gasol showed up then they finally made it out of the first round.

Do you not see the pattern here?

*waits on new excuse*
Is this a serious post or are you that braindead?

How is the finals not different than the regular season?

Teams can gameplan and adapt over the course of a series. Matchups matter more in the playoffs than they do in the regular season.

Players do play harder in the playoffs than regular season. The Lakers and Celtics are proof of that.

A team CAN succeed without injuries, but you're talking about the regular season, versus the playoffs/finals where a team can take advantage of the injuries you have. If the Bulls had those injuries in a playoff series, they wouldn't go past the first or 2nd round.

Out of all the idiots on this board, you take the cake.

Why did the Lakers miss the playoffs? Injuries to Kobe, Lamar, Caron Butler. Rudy Tomjanovich getting cancer and leaving in the middle of the season, then Frank Hamblen coming along and changing the offense back to the triangle.

Why did they lose to Phoenix? Because Phoenix was a better team.

The Lakers were #1 in the west without Gasol and before Bynum went down with his injury.

The only pattern I see is that you're one of the dumbest human beings on the internet. That is an accomplishment in itself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy