NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2011, 11:00 AM         #141
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aint nobody fukkin with jordan period so quit comparing this nyga to people....... as if jordan's stats werent enough, look at what hes been thru on and off the court, how he gave u everything inside, how he won titles with his dad present and how he lost his father violently, took 2 yrs off, came back and won again. that image of him crying on the floor with the trophy title because his pops was murdered is enough to give the man respect for what he has done to the game and never compare him to anyone because i havent seen anyone yet that real on and off the court...... BK stand up!
 7 years ago '04        #142
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 6217 6217
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Did MJ have the greatest center of all time by his side? Shaq is #5 in all-time scoring list and kobe is #6 and still going. The 2nd best player on the bulls was Scottie and he isnt even top 50 in the scoring list.

Where would kobe be in SCORING if shaq wasnt around? Am guessing he would have a "FEW" more points,a "FEW" more MVP's dont ya think? Shaq was there his first 8 years. Am also sure kobe wouldnt have those 3 rings either but neither would shaq. They needed each other.

When people make these comparisons, please look a little deeper. There is more to it than numbers.
Glad u acknowledged dat sh*t
 7 years ago '07        #143
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MAY LAY LOW said:
aint nobody fukkin with jordan period so quit comparing this nyga to people....... as if jordan's stats werent enough, look at what hes been thru on and off the court, how he gave u everything inside, how he won titles with his dad present and how he lost his father violently, took 2 yrs off, came back and won again. that image of him crying on the floor with the trophy title because his pops was murdered is enough to give the man respect for what he has done to the game and never compare him to anyone because i havent seen anyone yet that real on and off the court...... BK stand up!
don't rep da borough after sucking like dat
 7 years ago '07        #144
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 JeeQ said:
I just think it's funny people can look at a chart like that, see Jordan beating him in every category but still think Kobe is the better player. And yes....possible 10 pager
I think its funny that people can just look at stats and think they tell the whole story. you can manipulate stats in many different ways to argue any point of view, but people are too stupid to realize this. Im not saying kobes better but i am saying this chart dont mean d!ck
 04-29-2011, 12:42 PM         #145
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
i witnessed jordan too but i never watched him like i watched kobe [maybe cuz i was a kid].. u tellin me u remember his games and his historic moments ect?? i dont believe it.. in 95-98 i was only 7-10 yrs old[which you should be the same then right?], i know you cant be a huge a.ss basketball fan through those ages...let alone really 'witness' jordan..
You can still get footage of him playing. n*ggas need to face it MJ meant alot more to the NBA than Kobe bryant. Brand wise, skill wise, etc.
 04-29-2011, 12:44 PM         #146
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smiles said:
he might not be better, but he's the closest one
True, i think MJ would agree
 7 years ago '08        #147
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,796 | Props total: 9115 9115
aint ever seen it cool
 7 years ago '08        #148
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8662 8662
 cold_young_thug said:
i was with you till you said kobe isnt that good. see, now, your fanboying. there should no way u can fix yo lips to say 'kobe isnt that good'

and for the record, every year jordan won a ring, HE HAD A TEAM!! it wasnt JUST jordan scoring, and making everything clown. it take TEAMS to win RINGS!! which is why when kobe had a full team, he got a fu*kin ring. das common sense. pippen, rodman, kukoc, KERR, the list goes on, the bulls were full of fu*kin talent. and unlike the lakers, they kept consistent with rosters, lakers werent able to keep all the talent they needed to keep winning. YOU THINK JORDAN WOULD HAVE WON A RING W/O PIPPEN?? k!ll yourself.
Ok first off, when I say "Kobe isn't that good" ..I'm comparing it to what other people claim he is. I'm saying...no he's not the GOAT..he's not that good. I'm not saying he's a bum..there's a difference.

And for the record..you don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. Jordan made Pippen, Rodman, etc, etc..better. Kobe has never been able to do that.

And wtf at not having a team? The fu*kin Lakers had Kobe, Shaq, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton in the starting line up and lost to the Pistons. An all star line up and they lost 4-1 against detroit? LOL GTFOH with these bullsh*t excuses.

And LOL at saying Kucoc and Kerr

You're a Kobe stan. Stop defending him unless you have stats to back it up.
 7 years ago '08        #149
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 legendisdope said:
^ old gp and old karl malone.. cmon man dnt look one way and not the other
They were still good. Both of them were averaging almost 15 points per game. Hell gary payton played 3 more seasons with Boston and Miami after he left LA.

The fact that them being older doesn't change what they knew about the game and how they effected the team. Maybe they played less minutes, but that's not a big deal because LA always had a good bench.
 7 years ago '08        #150
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
i hate to say it ....... but its dudes who play the 2 and 3 now that woulda been a four back in them days ..... i didnt see mike go up against long rangy athletic types night in .... night out .......

with mike .... its all about the combination of skill/game/flash/money/hype and even his shoes .....

magic was better ..... jerry west was better .... big O and elgin baylor were better ....... its a fu*kin slap in the face to even sit around and say mike is "BETTER" than those dudes i just mentioned ...... but i can at least respect it .... mike was a once in a liffetime basketball player ..... but his game had holes and his will and determination were unmatched (and lack of BIG TIME COMPETITION ... yeah ... i said it) ....

does mike dribble better than kobe ?????? no
does he shoot better ??????? no
better passer ??????? no
better defender ????? probably not ..... who knows ... i mean dude was asked to lock up the likes of jeff hornacheck and nick anderson and dennis scott and mark aguire !!!!!!!!!

furthermore ...... you idiots throw out dumb stats like ...... MIKE WON ROOKIE OF THEY YEAR !!!!!!! ugggggggg ....... kobe was 18 playin like 15 mins a game on a veteran team .... mike was 23 .... what was kobe doin in the league by 23 ?????? the whole more points thing .... mike was given the ball and freedom to do what the fu*k he wanted from the time he stepped in the league ..... dudes bring up pau and shaq ...... but tell me what other "greatest in the game" player did it so effortlessly on a team wit multiple guys to share the rock with ???????

point being ..... opinions and variables (zone defense different "unwritten rules") can change this argument easily .....

game wise ... kobe all day tho....... fu*k ur stats .... and dude got like 3 or four more years in him ....

By far one of the dumbest posts in this thread.

smh at "fu*k ur stats" ..that's what all the Kobe stans say.

If it weren't for stats then you can say anyone is the GOAT. MJ not a better defender? Not a better passer? Yet he averaged more a.ssists, blocks, and steals than Kobe.

And the NBA today is soft. It's easier to score. You go to the free throw line for somebody just touching you.

We bring in Pau and Shaq because they made the Lakers better..not Kobe. Kobe is a glorified ball hog.

And yes, other players have taken their teams places..maybe not won any championships, but took them places. i.e. LEBRON. Cleveland ain't sh*t without him, that's why they had the worst record in the league after he left. But when he was there with nobody else he was taking them to the playoffs and Finals year after year. Something Kobe could never do by himself.

Get mad.
 7 years ago '07        #151
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 whodatb1 said:
i hate to say it ....... but its dudes who play the 2 and 3 now that woulda been a four back in them days ..... i didnt see mike go up against long rangy athletic types night in .... night out .......

with mike .... its all about the combination of skill/game/flash/money/hype and even his shoes .....

magic was better ..... jerry west was better .... big O and elgin baylor were better ....... its a fu*kin slap in the face to even sit around and say mike is "BETTER" than those dudes i just mentioned ...... but i can at least respect it .... mike was a once in a liffetime basketball player ..... but his game had holes and his will and determination were unmatched (and lack of BIG TIME COMPETITION ... yeah ... i said it) ....

better passer ??????? no
better defender ????? probably not ..... who knows ... i mean dude was asked to lock up the likes of jeff hornacheck and nick anderson and dennis scott and mark aguire !!!!!!!!!

furthermore ...... you idiots throw out dumb stats like ...... MIKE WON ROOKIE OF THEY YEAR !!!!!!! ugggggggg ....... kobe was 18 playin like 15 mins a game on a veteran team .... mike was 23 .... what was kobe doin in the league by 23 ?????? the whole more points thing .... mike was given the ball and freedom to do what the fu*k he wanted from the time he stepped in the league ..... dudes bring up pau and shaq ...... but tell me what other "greatest in the game" player did it so effortlessly on a team wit multiple guys to share the rock with ???????

point being ..... opinions and variables (zone defense different "unwritten rules") can change this argument easily .....

game wise ... kobe all day tho....... fu*k ur stats .... and dude got like 3 or four more years in him ....

Did u read your post? Did it sound convincing to u?? So according to you, not only is Kobe better but MJ isn't even top 5 ... I don't even know where to begin with all the bullsh*t u posted. How old are u? 16... So mike doesn't dribble better than Kobe? Why is that, because he doesn't have a hanging cross over that they use in this generation? Isiah Thomas was the best pure ball handler in the history of the league, but I bet u could name at least 5 guys that were better though right? ... Kobe is a better 3 pt shooter, but only shoots a % point better for his career. I'll take MJ all day from 20 ft and in. MJ's highest season % is 54 with Kobe's only being 46. MJ wins again. The better passer sh*t was just down right funny. Glad u tried to sneak that one in And as far as a defender... Holla at me when Kobe wins a defensive player of the year award, and throw in an MVP & a 37ppg avg in the same season! You dumb n*ggaz always talking about "MJ did this sh*t on white boys" Who the fu*k u think Magic, West, Robertson, & Baylor were doing it against?? But yet their better? WTF... And just so u know, the two seasons that had the highest % of blacks in the leagur were in 96' & 09' and there's only been at most a 3% gap in any given year since 91'. So look that sh*t up and cry about n*gga. I already son'd Kobe stans on the last thread when that got brought up.... The 2nd half of your post was just excuses that you made up to try and cover up some of the deficiencies that have happened over Kobe's career, so I wont even touch that. Next time you post some bullsh*t, try to come with some more facts instead of going off on a reckless tangent.
 7 years ago '11        #152
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Wilt 100 Points in 140* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions= 71

Kobe 81 Points in 83* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions= 98

Robinson 71 Points in 95* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions= 74

Jordan 69 Points in 102* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions=68

Kobe 62 Points in 67* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions= 93

Kobe 61 Points in 78* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions= 78

Kobe 56 Points in 66* Possessions. Points In 100 Possessions= 85

The greatest scorer of all-time!!
 7 years ago '04        #153
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 o7media said:

And wtf at not having a team? The fu*kin Lakers had Kobe, Shaq, Karl Malone, and Gary Payton in the starting line up and lost to the Pistons. An all star line up and they lost 4-1 against detroit? LOL GTFOH with these bullsh*t excuses.
Do you even realize how decimated the Lakers were by injuries that year?

People mentioning that they lost in 2004 as a knock on Shaq or Kobe's legacy don't know sh*t about basketball or didn't watch the series.
 7 years ago '04        #154
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 legendisdope said:
i actually got to watch kobe.. MJ stans just some young a.ss kids that love MJ cuz they like to rock his shoes.. fu*kin idiots.. how u love somethin u never witnessed?

klipklap, how old r u seriously?? bring this sh*t into discussion, im 22 so i got to watch kobe. now what bout u?
im 24 and i watched a sh*t load more of jordan than kobe.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 arthurmack27 said:
once again people, players from different eras in any sport cant be measured against eachother.
True, in a way. Regardless, Michael Jordan will ALWAYS be the greatest of all time.

Kobe might be the second greatest to ever play.
 7 years ago '04        #156
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,848 | Props total: 2008 2008
 whodatb1 said:

better passer ??????? no

this lame should have been swallowed.

I'm gonna throw it out there that you don't have a high school diploma
 7 years ago '05        #157
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 o7media said:
They were still good. Both of them were averaging almost 15 points per game. Hell gary payton played 3 more seasons with Boston and Miami after he left LA.

The fact that them being older doesn't change what they knew about the game and how they effected the team. Maybe they played less minutes, but that's not a big deal because LA always had a good bench.
You clearly did not watch the playoffs that year.
 7 years ago '04        #158
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
 akademiks said:
Do you even realize how decimated the Lakers were by injuries that year?

People mentioning that they lost in 2004 as a knock on Shaq or Kobe's legacy don't know sh*t about basketball or didn't watch the series.
Not to mention GP was a liability on defense all year. Malone was still serviceable but GP was horrid. If Malone was fully healthy for that 04 series things may have been different .. and thats a big may
 7 years ago '07        #159
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Be easy with the kids sayin they watched mike play, maybe they did...i vaguely remember Bernard but I remember watching mostly Celtics but they weren't that good my memory starts around 90 and dats 5 years old from 91 on I saw as much Mike as anyone can living in NY. NBC tripleheaders were like godsgift and I would hate how they did the games if you lived in a certain area because I would never get to see Golden State.
 7 years ago '11        #160
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 legendisdope said:
Shut ur stupid a.ss up bi*ch, u just want to believe you did, you sound so unsure. let me get this right, u my age basically so in 91 u was 3 yrs old watchin jordan?

in 92 ur 4
93 5
94 6
95 7
96 8
97 9
98 10
99 11

fu*kin duck tales n*gga, u didnt watch sh*t, u caught a few games here and there like everyone else our age and think u KNOW everything about MJ.. which u dont, yes n*gga we remember space jam but thats cuz its a cartoon.. ur a fu*kin kid u dnt know what MJ is doin besides scoring buckets and doin tight moves.. other than that u aint really comprehending sh*t. u actin like u can convince me u was a die hard bball fan back then like u may be now

all im sayin is i watched kobe in my teen years.. u was still pissin ur bed and sh*ttin ur pants when ur "goat" was ballin

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy