Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 dmunson318 said:
i got to watch both and my opinion tells your young a.ss opinion that mj is better in every aspect of the game except bi*ching and ball hogging!
/thread now... thanks...
 7 years ago '04        #102
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 o7media said:
The stats on that pic speak for itself. How can you compare Kobe to MJ? He's completely over hyped it's ridiculous.

Funny how as soon as Shaq left the Lakers they didn't even make the playoffs. And got their a.ss kicked by the Suns year after year. And Kobe's the GOAT??

But as soon as Gasol and Artest came over they did something. Because Kobe sucks by himself..he's never been able to lead a team and/or make the players around him better.

And don't get me started on the BS scoring. Yeah he scores a lot...so what? He averages the most shots in the league too. This season he took the most shots ..check the stats. Obviously he's going to score when he's hogging the ball all day.

I swear, a dude could take 100 shots a game..but as long as he's scoring 40 points a game he's the GOAT

Not to mention, he wasn't even the scoring champ. Takes the most shots and ends up being #10.

He's no where near MJ and never will be. Laker stans can say all they want..it's all opinion. When you break down the stats Kobe isn't that good period.

i was with you till you said kobe isnt that good. see, now, your fanboying. there should no way u can fix yo lips to say 'kobe isnt that good'

and for the record, every year jordan won a ring, HE HAD A TEAM!! it wasnt JUST jordan scoring, and making everything clown. it take TEAMS to win RINGS!! which is why when kobe had a full team, he got a fu*kin ring. das common sense. pippen, rodman, kukoc, KERR, the list goes on, the bulls were full of fu*kin talent. and unlike the lakers, they kept consistent with rosters, lakers werent able to keep all the talent they needed to keep winning. YOU THINK JORDAN WOULD HAVE WON A RING W/O PIPPEN?? k!ll yourself.
 04-28-2011, 08:55 PM         #103
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Moody P said:
Exactly..... All The Hate Is Unnecessary...........
Well judging by that logic, get ready for LeBron being the next G.O.A.T. Oh wait, he is already the best player in the league, AND when it is all said and done, the list will go 1) Jordan 2) Kobe/ Lebron...do not give me the rings crap..they are coming. 3) too many to mention for third. What do y'all think in the next 10-15 what it will look like?
 04-28-2011, 08:58 PM         #104
K1000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

04-28-2011, 09:00 PM         #105
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
The stats on that pic speak for itself. How can you compare Kobe to MJ? He's completely over hyped it's ridiculous.

Funny how as soon as Shaq left the Lakers they didn't even make the playoffs. And got their a.ss kicked by the Suns year after year. And Kobe's the GOAT??

But as soon as Gasol and Artest came over they did something. Because Kobe sucks by himself..he's never been able to lead a team and/or make the players around him better.

And don't get me started on the BS scoring. Yeah he scores a lot...so what? He averages the most shots in the league too. This season he took the most shots ..check the stats. Obviously he's going to score when he's hogging the ball all day.

I swear, a dude could take 100 shots a game..but as long as he's scoring 40 points a game he's the GOAT

Not to mention, he wasn't even the scoring champ. Takes the most shots and ends up being #10.

He's no where near MJ and never will be. Laker stans can say all they want..it's all opinion. When you break down the stats Kobe isn't that good period.
WHEWWW! Preach on brother.
 7 years ago '11        #106
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$8,003 | Props total: 2234 2234
Just wanted to stop in here to say

MJ>>>>>KOBE
 7 years ago '08        #107
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 legendisdope said:
i actually got to watch kobe.. MJ stans just some young a.ss kids that love MJ cuz they like to rock his shoes.. fu*kin idiots.. how u love somethin u never witnessed?

klipklap, how old r u seriously?? bring this sh*t into discussion, im 22 so i got to watch kobe. now what bout u?
lol i guess im really getting old
 7 years ago '04        #108
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
kobe's only two downfalls were:

. his first two seasons coming off the bench and

. not winning as many finals MVP's as m.j.

kobe is a better 3-point shooter than m.j. was and they are neck and neck in all other categories.

jordan is #1 of all-time. no debate. kobe is top 5 or top 10 based on individual #'s and team accomplishments while being the leader of his team.

if a man can score 81 points in a game, win five titles, and play MVP caliber professional basketball for over a decade and not be considered top 10 of all-time, you are f*cking crazy.
 04-28-2011, 09:17 PM         #109
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't iverson end jordans career y are we still discussing this
 7 years ago '04        #110
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 cold_young_thug said:
i was with you till you said kobe isnt that good. see, now, your fanboying. there should no way u can fix yo lips to say 'kobe isnt that good'

and for the record, every year jordan won a ring, HE HAD A TEAM!! it wasnt JUST jordan scoring, and making everything clown. it take TEAMS to win RINGS!! which is why when kobe had a full team, he got a fu*kin ring. das common sense. pippen, rodman, kukoc, KERR, the list goes on, the bulls were full of fu*kin talent. and unlike the lakers, they kept consistent with rosters, lakers werent able to keep all the talent they needed to keep winning. YOU THINK JORDAN WOULD HAVE WON A RING W/O PIPPEN?? k!ll yourself.
^

kerr did hit them game winning 3's once in a blue moon though.
 7 years ago '06        #111
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
kobe didnt even deserve that last finals mvp
 04-28-2011, 09:21 PM         #112
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Btw any1 who says jordan didn't have a squad don't know sh*t about bball
 7 years ago '04        #113
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
25+ pages
 7 years ago '04        #114
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2005 2005
To whoever said that anyone under 25 can't say they didnt watch MJ play is a dumbass. I'm 24 and spent damn near EVERY Sunday watching NBA on NBC triple headers and remember the CLASSIC battles between the Bulls and the Pacers back when they had McKey, Reggie, Ric Smits, Dale Davis and Mark Jackson.

I remember watching The Bulls scrap against the Knicks back when they had Chris Childs, Allan Houston, John Starks Pat Ewing and THE RAWEST jerseys ever: The black with red pin stripe joints.

Michael Jordan might not even be the best basketball player of all time, I think he is the best ATHLETE of all time. That n*gga had that will and determination to do ANYTHING. He was so good at basketball that it was boring to him. TWICE. He came back when he was 40 and was still among the league's best.
 7 years ago '10        #115
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
Cant compare players from diffrent era's !!
 7 years ago '09        #116
tymaxwell 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
 freakbucket said:
I agree. The only difference is....Kobe had Shaq. And Shaq in his prime at that. So that would only further the point for Jordans favor. I don't argue peoples opinions, but these are straight facts.
I disagree on kobe had shaq in his prime statement. take away kobe and how many rings shaq has...0. obviously he couldnt win without kobe cause he got swept with penny.. if u dont believe it, go back to the indiana series when shaq fouled out and kobe took over on a bummed ankle. wasnt for kobe, indiana would have a title at the lakers expense..
 7 years ago '04        #117
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
he might not be better, but he's the closest one
 7 years ago '08        #118
koopa24 
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 184 184
 JeeQ said:
I just think it's funny people can look at a chart like that, see Jordan beating him in every category but still think Kobe is the better player. And yes....possible 10 pager
I witnessed them both, grew up as a bulls fan maybe because they were winning when i got into basketball. But sometimes i say kobes got a shot at that title if he plays 5 more years.

On another there should of been a r*pe category with that kobe face next to it, he took the L in that category
 7 years ago '05        #119
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Jordan made it known in my mind he was the GOAT when he beat a team of steroid out cartoon Shaqs
 04-28-2011, 11:14 PM         #120
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
Kobe=goat
he look like a goat, MJ don't respect, He didn't need centers to win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now