Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 3155 3155

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2011, 07:09 PM         #82
slimbusiness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz if stats alone mattered we would say wilt was the best ever
 7 years ago '04        #83
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
i watched them both, Kobe aint got sh*t on the GOAT! Kobe just a pretender, wanting to suck MJ d!ck!
 7 years ago '04        #84
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
 CashNy said:
No one on here even seen mj play. They just watch old tapes and hear stories and go along with the media.

I watched Kobe grow before my eyes Even if it was mostly on tv
I was lucky to see dude play In person a couple of times

Where were you n*ggas when bean came to Rucker park ?

n*gga, get Kobe d!ck outta your throat
 7 years ago '05        #85
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 legendisdope said:
i actually got to watch kobe.. MJ stans just some young a.ss kids that love MJ cuz they like to rock his shoes.. fu*kin idiots.. how u love somethin u never witnessed?

klipklap, how old r u seriously?? bring this sh*t into discussion, im 22 so i got to watch kobe. now what bout u?
i got to watch both and my opinion tells your young a.ss opinion that mj is better in every aspect of the game except bi*ching and ball hogging!
 7 years ago '04        #86
vike105 
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #87
Mariel619 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 31 31
MJ k!lln Kobe In Every Stat
 7 years ago '10        #88
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:
basically MJ dominates kobe in every possibly category
the only thing Kobe has on him is s3xual a.ssault cases

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #89
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Offical said:
In 1996 i was in 2nd Grade

I fu*king remember watching Jordan Ball

and i remember playing my Sega Gensisis

i dont know what the fu*k yall n*ggas my age (22-23) talking about you never saw MJ Play

are you serious

You dont remember being alittle a.ss kid and thats all people talked about was Jordan?

You dont remember being a little a.ss kid watching those commericals

FOR EVERYBODY THATS 21-23 YOU DONT fu*kING REMEMBER SPACE JAM!? LOL

yall cant be serious

Jordan the GOAT end of discussion

i dont care if Kobe get 10 rings

he will never fu*k with Jordan

He will never be able to wear a sweaty pair of Jordan Socks

Now after JORDAN like a few light years behind you have Kobe

Lost all credibility right there. n*gga you was in second grade?? What that mean? All it means is that you saw him play. You were not able to comprehend basketball as a whole at that age. Anyone under 25 has no say in the debate. n*ggas probably couldnt spell basketball at the time
 7 years ago '07        #90
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Rajj said:
mike never had anyone on his team that was his peer or equal...pippen was the second best player but did all the dirty work...kobe had shaq when shaq was still the most dominant center in the league....mike was always the best player and the go to guy in the clutch...kobe can't say that during the years he and shaq were lakers...discuss.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #91
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Rajj said:
mike never had anyone on his team that was his peer or equal...pippen was the second best player but did all the dirty work...kobe had shaq when shaq was still the most dominant center in the league....mike was always the best player and the go to guy in the clutch...kobe can't say that during the years he and shaq were lakers...discuss.
 7 years ago '05        #92
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 GrownmanJ said:
Lost all credibility right there. n*gga you was in second grade?? What that mean? All it means is that you saw him play. You were not able to comprehend basketball as a whole at that age. Anyone under 25 has no say in the debate. n*ggas probably couldnt spell basketball at the time
how can't u comprehend basketball in the second grade and ymca starts teaching at four? my son is four and watches lebron james. he might not know what a triangle offense or a triple double is yet, but he knows how to dribble shoot pass also knows if he's on offense or defense. thats comprehending basketball so your argument holds slim to no value.
 7 years ago '11        #93
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Kobe wins.
 04-28-2011, 08:18 PM         #94
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soooooooo basically, with this chart Jordan is the G.o.a.t. Now can we stop with these gay Kobe vs MJ threads. What about Bill Russell, Magic, Bird, Wilt? I want to see those charts. I love how people look at this AND still will say Kobe is the best.
 04-28-2011, 08:21 PM         #95
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So many people I agree with my boxden boys in this thread. It is ridiculous. I need to prop all of you. Kobe stans just slurp him up and swallow. LET IT GO! MJ is and probably will ALWAYS be the G.O.A.T. /thread

Last edited by rossic75; 04-28-2011 at 08:24 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #96
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,257 | Props total: 8667 8667
The stats on that pic speak for itself. How can you compare Kobe to MJ? He's completely over hyped it's ridiculous.

Funny how as soon as Shaq left the Lakers they didn't even make the playoffs. And got their a.ss kicked by the Suns year after year. And Kobe's the GOAT??

But as soon as Gasol and Artest came over they did something. Because Kobe sucks by himself..he's never been able to lead a team and/or make the players around him better.

And don't get me started on the BS scoring. Yeah he scores a lot...so what? He averages the most shots in the league too. This season he took the most shots ..check the stats. Obviously he's going to score when he's hogging the ball all day.

I swear, a dude could take 100 shots a game..but as long as he's scoring 40 points a game he's the GOAT

Not to mention, he wasn't even the scoring champ. Takes the most shots and ends up being #10.

He's no where near MJ and never will be. Laker stans can say all they want..it's all opinion. When you break down the stats Kobe isn't that good period.
 7 years ago '10        #97
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,286 | Props total: 23796 23796

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2011, 08:35 PM         #98
Moody P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
Jordan has been gone since 98. Let it go it's Kobe turn

And when Kobe gone it will be someone else turn

Exactly..... All The Hate Is Unnecessary...........
 7 years ago '04        #99
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Jordan won

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 7 years ago '04        #100
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
THE PROBLEM IS, NOONE CAN ARGUE A SIDE WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A fu*kIN FANBOY. THE PROOF IS IN THE STATS. IF YOUR A REAL NBA HEAD. AND REALLY U DONT EVEN NEED TO BE. YOU CAN STATISTICALLY LOOK UP THE PLAYERS AROUND JORDAN WHILE HE WAS PLAYING AND COMPARE THEM TO THE NEW ERA'S TALENT. WE sh*t ON EM! OUR BIG MEN TODAY ARE WAY MORE ATHLETIC THAN THEY WERE BACK THEN. AGAIN, ANY NBA HEAD KNOWS THIS. NOW TAKING INTO THE ACCOUNT JORDAN COMING INTO THE LEAGUE AT THE PERFECT TIME IN THE TRANSITION FROM A BIG MAN GAME TO SMALL, FAST-PACED GAMES, AND INCREASED COMPETITION IN THE NEW ERA, I BELIEVE KOBE IS VERY CLOSE TO JORDAN, AND HIS LAST FEW SEASONS WILL REALLY PROVE IF HE'S GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE GOAT
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy