most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-01-2011, 03:15 PM         #201
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
I never said Jordan won a championship with the Bulls every year he was there. I never implied that either, now you're trying to put words in my mouth. No player comes into the league and starts winning instantly.

And your question doesn't make sense because you know damn well that Pippen was not the team leader. It was MJ. You're basically comparing Pippen to Kobe now, saying that Shaq was the MJ of the Lakers during that era.

Also, you said in an earlier post that the Bulls had 3 all stars when Jordan left. Name this 3 all stars ...Pippen fine, who else??

You know nothing about basketball if you think the Bulls had 3 other all stars on their team after MJ left. ..don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you Kobe stans.
Wow, really?

You are seriously a fu*king idiot. You failed to mention in your previous post that Jordan came across any struggle whatsoever while he was with the Bulls.

You specifically said that they won championships while he was there, but failed to mention he got drafted in 84 and didn't come across his first championship until the 90-91 season.

And obviously you didn't watch the Bulls during this era or you would have known that the Bulls sent three players from their team to the all-star game.

AND YOU SAYING I DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT BASKETBALL WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WERE 3 ALL-STARS ON THE BULLS AFTER JORDAN LEFT?

7 years ago '08        #202
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,283 | Props total: 8681 8681
 illicitx said:
Wow, really?

You are seriously a fu*king idiot. You failed to mention in your previous post that Jordan came across any struggle whatsoever while he was with the Bulls.

You specifically said that they won championships while he was there, but failed to mention he got drafted in 84 and didn't come across his first championship until the 90-91 season.

And obviously you didn't watch the Bulls during this era or you would have known that the Bulls sent three players from their team to the all-star game.

AND YOU SAYING I DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT BASKETBALL WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE WERE 3 ALL-STARS ON THE BULLS AFTER JORDAN LEFT?

Read my last post dumb a.ss. Just because they played in the all star game doesn't make them a fu*kin star.

BJ Armstrong for the majority of his career didn't even average over 10 points a game..that's an all star to you? No wonder you think Kobe is the GOAT

I guess Ben Wallace is a star since he played in 1 all star game. You're logic is fu*kin stupid. Stop arguing basketball with me dumb a.ss.
 05-01-2011, 03:32 PM         #203
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
The year after MJ left BJ Armstrong averaged 14.8 ppg, 3.9 a.ssists, 2.1 rebounds

Horace Grant 15.1 ppg, 11 rebounds, 3.4 a.ssists.

That's all star caliber? Ben Wallace made the all star team in '05 after Detroit won the championship. Is Ben Wallace an all star?

Just because you made the all star team a year or 2 doesn't make you a star.

BJ Armstrong never averaged more than 15 ppg. Only reason he did score anywhere close to it is because MJ left and he was able to take more shots.

Between '92 - '96 Armstrong averaged between 10 and 15 ppg a season. The other 11 seasons in the NBA he never averaged over 10 ppg. Dude was NOT an all star. Same with Horace Grant. Only reason he was able to average a couple more points was because of Jordan not being there. Look at his stats, every other year he was scoring 12-13 ppg. That ain't all star.
Wait a second, now we are debating with what you CONSIDER YOUR OPINION OF AN ALL-STAR? The fact that you FAILED to know the performances of the Bulls team the year that Jordan left just shows how attached your face is to the pubes of Jordan.

Shame on you for having a negative IQ when it comes to the history of basketball. You type with your chubby fingers as if BJ Armstrong had no impact on the game whatsoever and that he was just scored his points like he did nothing.

In the 92-93 season, BJ Armstrong obtained the NBA 3 point FG percentage title. In the 93-94 season, he was second in that title.

If you don't consider BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant all-star caliber, than you are saying Scottie Pippen single handedly attained almost the same record for the year on that team without Jordan.

Just stop typing and go research before you respond, niglet.
 7 years ago '08        #204
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
Wait a second, now we are debating with what you CONSIDER YOUR OPINION OF AN ALL-STAR? The fact that you FAILED to know the performances of the Bulls team the year that Jordan left just shows how attached your face is to the pubes of Jordan.

Shame on you for having a negative IQ when it comes to the history of basketball. You type with your chubby fingers as if BJ Armstrong had no impact on the game whatsoever and that he was just scored his points like he did nothing.

In the 92-93 season, BJ Armstrong obtained the NBA 3 point FG percentage title. In the 93-94 season, he was second in that title.

If you don't consider BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant all-star caliber, than you are saying Scottie Pippen single handedly attained almost the same record for the year on that team without Jordan.

Oh ok, so because BJ Armstrong got the NBA 3 point FG percentage title 1 season out of the 15 seasons he played that makes him an all star.

At the same time, 11 out of those 15 seasons he couldn't manage to average 10+ points per game. But he's such a great shooter right?

Your whole basis of BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant being all stars is that they made it to the all star game ONCE in their careers. If that's the case then Vlade Divac was a fu*kin all star too.

You lost. And lol at "niglet" and "chubby" ..which I'm neither. You just have nothing else LOGICAL to say f*ggot.
 05-01-2011, 03:56 PM         #205
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Oh ok, so because BJ Armstrong got the NBA 3 point FG percentage title 1 season out of the 15 seasons he played that makes him an all star.

At the same time, 11 out of those 15 seasons he couldn't manage to average 10+ points per game. But he's such a great shooter right?

Your whole basis of BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant being all stars is that they made it to the all star game ONCE in their careers. If that's the case then Vlade Divac was a fu*kin all star too.

You lost. And lol at "niglet" and "chubby" ..which I'm neither. You just have nothing else LOGICAL to say f*ggot.
You are a fu*king moron homie,

You obviously did not know BJ Armstrong nor Horace Grant made the all star team when Jordan left, so you lack any ability in being able to retain any relevant knowledge in this debate.

You lost any credibility when your dumb a.ss asked who the other two all-stars were.

Did you watch any of the games back when Jordan played? Horace Grant was an offensive threat and the third go to person behind Pippen and Jordan and watch you previously said is exactly true....If these fu*kers weren't on the same team as Jordan, they'd be pulling in higher numbers...which shows you that they weren't getting statistics to their fullest potential.

If you want to sit there and say Horace Grant and BJ Armstrong did not play with all star ability in the year they were voted in...that just shows you how lackluster the overall competition was in the league right?

Even Jordan stans are laughing at your lack of knowledge.

There are much more better fans out there than you who can defend Jordan better than you can...you fail at everything you do.
 7 years ago '08        #206
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
BJ Armstrong career PPG = 9.8
playoff PPG = 7.9

Your definition of "all star" is being blinded by Kobe's nuts in your face f*ggot. Go do YOUR research.
 7 years ago '07        #207
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Just in case Kobe stans didn't get my message earlier, I'm riding for Kobe as the GOAT this week. I'm tired of reppin' for MJ and arguing with yall. It became pointless, boring, and frankly... too easy. So I'm going to see if I can turn some MJ stans into Kobe stans this week with my posts

KOBE=GOAT!
 05-01-2011, 04:00 PM         #208
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
BJ Armstrong career PPG = 9.8
playoff PPG = 7.9

Your definition of "all star" is being blinded by Kobe's nuts in your face f*ggot. Go do YOUR research.
Yes, because performance never picks up or slacks off throughout someone's career...

Obviously, you failed in not being able to comprehend what the term all-star means.

If you look at Horace Grant and BJ Armstrong's achievements... it says ALL-STAR

Now reenact your mom's favorite thing to do and swallow what I just gave you.
 7 years ago '08        #209
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
You are a fu*king moron homie,

You obviously did not know BJ Armstrong nor Horace Grant made the all star team when Jordan left, so you lack any ability in being able to retain any relevant knowledge in this debate.

You lost any credibility when your dumb a.ss asked who the other two all-stars were.

Did you watch any of the games back when Jordan played? Horace Grant was an offensive threat and the third go to person behind Pippen and Jordan and watch you previously said is exactly true....If these fu*kers weren't on the same team as Jordan, they'd be pulling in higher numbers...which shows you that they weren't getting statistics to their fullest potential.

If you want to sit there and say Horace Grant and BJ Armstrong did not play with all star ability in the year they were voted in...that just shows you how lackluster the overall competition was in the league right?

Even Jordan stans are laughing at your lack of knowledge.

There are much more better fans out there than you who can defend Jordan better than you can...you fail at everything you do.
No you're the fu*kin moron. I never said they didn't make the all star game dumb fu*k. I KNOW they went to the all star game.

But that's not the definition of a fu*kin star and I've said this post after post. Making the all star game once in your whole career makes you one of the greats?

You're fu*kin stupid.

If you consider Armstrong and Grant as all stars then you OBVIOUSLY think everyone who as ever made the all star game even only once is an all star. And I can list a ton of players that you've never heard even heard of that have made it ONE time.

Like I said in previous posts, you know nothing about basketball. You think popularity = good. I bet you think Justin Bieber really was the MVP in the celebrity game too
 7 years ago '04        #210
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 o7media said:
The year after MJ left BJ Armstrong averaged 14.8 ppg, 3.9 a.ssists, 2.1 rebounds

Horace Grant 15.1 ppg, 11 rebounds, 3.4 a.ssists.

That's all star caliber? Ben Wallace made the all star team in '05 after Detroit won the championship. Is Ben Wallace an all star?

Just because you made the all star team a year or 2 doesn't make you a star.

BJ Armstrong never averaged more than 15 ppg. Only reason he did score anywhere close to it is because MJ left and he was able to take more shots.

Between '92 - '96 Armstrong averaged between 10 and 15 ppg a season. The other 11 seasons in the NBA he never averaged over 10 ppg. Dude was NOT an all star. Same with Horace Grant. Only reason he was able to average a couple more points was because of Jordan not being there. Look at his stats, every other year he was scoring 12-13 ppg. That ain't all star.

[pic - click to view]

For that year it did.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by illmatic45ACP; 05-01-2011 at 04:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #211
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
kobe is not jordan and never will be.. close thread

[pic - click to view]

smh@ this even being a discussion
 05-01-2011, 04:06 PM         #212
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
No you're the fu*kin moron. I never said they didn't make the all star game dumb fu*k. I KNOW they went to the all star game.

But that's not the definition of a fu*kin star and I've said this post after post. Making the all star game once in your whole career makes you one of the greats?

You're fu*kin stupid.

If you consider Armstrong and Grant as all stars then you OBVIOUSLY think everyone who as ever made the all star game even only once is an all star. And I can list a ton of players that you've never heard even heard of that have made it ONE time.

Like I said in previous posts, you know nothing about basketball. You think popularity = good. I bet you think Justin Bieber really was the MVP in the celebrity game too
Are you seriously still debating this bullsh*t?

BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant played well in the year that Jordan left that allowed them the opportunity to be voted in the All Star game...

If their performance was anything of lackluster, how did the same Bulls team without Jordan amount to only 2 wins less than when Jordan was there a year before?

Can you answer that question?

You act as if these mother fu*kers just stood on the court like statues when Jordan left and lost every single game by not scoring a single basket.
 7 years ago '08        #213
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
Yes, because performance never picks up or slacks off throughout someone's career...

Obviously, you failed in not being able to comprehend what the term all-star means.

If you look at Horace Grant and BJ Armstrong's achievements... it says ALL-STAR

Now reenact your mom's favorite thing to do and swallow what I just gave you.
Wow you're fu*kin dumb. Slacks off?

The last 9 seasons (after he left the Bulls) his average for those 9 seasons were 4.3 ppg. ..he slacked off for 9 seasons straight and he's an all star according to you

You've taken so many L's defending BJ Armstrong and Kobe. k!ll ya self f*ggot.
 7 years ago '04        #214
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 deemoney23 said:
Just in case Kobe stans didn't get my message earlier, I'm riding for Kobe as the GOAT this week. I'm tired of reppin' for MJ and arguing with yall. It became pointless, boring, and frankly... too easy. So I'm going to see if I can turn some MJ stans into Kobe stans this week with my posts

KOBE=GOAT!
I'm in.

"81 points is the best thing since pants with pockets"

#LoveMyKobe
 7 years ago '08        #215
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:

[pic - click to view]

For that 1 or 2 years it makes you an all-star.

[pic - click to view]

Yeah...exactly for that ONE year he was an all star. For the rest of his career he was a bum.

But y'all are acting like he was one of the reasons the Bulls one their championships.
 7 years ago '08        #216
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
Are you seriously still debating this bullsh*t?

BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant played well in the year that Jordan left that allowed them the opportunity to be voted in the All Star game...

If their performance was anything of lackluster, how did the same Bulls team without Jordan amount to only 2 wins less than when Jordan was there a year before?

Can you answer that question?

You act as if these mother fu*kers just stood on the court like statues when Jordan left and lost every single game by not scoring a single basket.
They won in the regular season but they didn't win the CHAMPIONSHIP ..are you not understanding that!?!?!?

The Spurs were #1 in the NBA this season but got their a.sses handed to them by the 8th seeded Grizzlies. So what the fu*k does their record have to do with anything if they can't do sh*t in the post season?

05-01-2011, 04:13 PM         #217
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Wow you're fu*kin dumb. Slacks off?

The last 9 seasons (after he left the Bulls) his average for those 9 seasons were 4.3 ppg. ..he slacked off for 9 seasons straight and he's an all star according to you

You've taken so many L's defending BJ Armstrong and Kobe. k!ll ya self f*ggot.
Wow, are you fu*king mentally retarded? Is this a joke? Is this some type of sh*t that is going to pop up on worldstar about how a fu*king dwarf with internet access has trolled on Boxden?

You are an idiot. BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant played well enough on that team with Scottie Pippen to get the all star appearances.

Don't sit there and say

"Well when he left to this team and that team".

That's irrelevant.

BJ Armstrong, Scottie Pippen, Horace Grant and Jordan played AMAZING together...when Jordan left, the team had the support and structure to maintain the same amount of wins.

For you to sit there and say Horace Grant and BJ Armstrong were not instrumental in helping Scottie Pippen carry the bulls the year after Jordan left than you saying Scottie Pippen is a lot better than what most Jordan stans make him to be.

Simple as that.

Now go back to picking stocks you wall street c*ck sucker, sports ain't your place.
 7 years ago '04        #218
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
 o7media said:
Yeah...exactly for that ONE year he was an all star. For the rest of his career he was a bum.

But y'all are acting like he was one of the reasons the Bulls one their championships.
Are you talking about BJ or Horace? Because both played instrumental parts in the 1st 3-peat. Horace banged the boards & played D. BJ hit his open jumpers when MJ & Pip were doubled. Did you actually WATCH the games or only saw the youtube clips?
 05-01-2011, 04:21 PM         #219
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic45ACP said:
Are you talking about BJ or Horace? Because both played instrumental parts in the 1st 3-peat. Horace banged the boards & played D. BJ hit his open jumpers when MJ & Pip were doubled. Did you actually WATCH the games or only saw the youtube clips?

This n*gga just doesn't understand man, don't even waste your time explaining to this f*ggot.
 7 years ago '08        #220
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
You are an idiot. BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant played well enough on that team with Scottie Pippen to get the all star appearances.

Don't sit there and say

"Well when he left to this team and that team".

That's irrelevant.
Are you fu*kin serious? Now their talent is based off one season and not their whole careers? Wow you're fu*kin stupid.

A player can have one decent season and be a bum the rest of their career and be one of the greats. Your logic is so fu*kin stupid it's ridiculous.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago