Kobe/Michael... (infographic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 35 35
Ok, read about 4 pages of this thread and couldn't take it anymore. CashNy, ur a fphucking IDOIT! To say no on here ever saw MJ play is retarded. I'm 31, and I saw MJ play...

I vividly remember him.....

- switching hands on the Lakers in '91 Finals

- dropping 3 after 3 on Portland in '92 Finals, then look at Magic Johnson who was commentating the game & give him the look of "DAMN, I'm on FIRE!!"

[pic - click to view]

- k!lling Phoenix in '93 Finals because no one could stop him from getting to the front of the rim & once he got there, they had no one who could contend or block his shot.

- 1st retirement

- "I'M BACK!" rocking the 45, game winner against Atlanta then tapping middle of the court, double nickel against the Knicks.

- 72-10, ppl don't realize how those Bulls DOMINATED the league that year.

- Flu game

- June 14, 1998, last & EPIC game in Bulls uniform, dropping 45 on Utah & ending it in complete "Jordan fashion". (How many people know that on Stockton's last shot, Harper got a partial block?)

- when he couldn't beat the Pistons

- Jordan vs. Dominique in '88 dunk contest

I've seen Kobe's WHOLE career and I agree, he is the best of this generation, but Jordan is the best EVER. Kobe will NEVER be on the level of MJ. ponit, blank......PERIOD. I mean just look at the chart on the 1st page......I mean, are you serious? You can't be serious.

Now with all that being said.......

[pic - click to view]

04-30-2011, 02:54 PM         #182
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic45ACP said:
Ok, read about 4 pages of this thread and couldn't take it anymore. CashNy, ur a fphucking IDOIT! To say no on here ever saw MJ play is retarded. I'm 31, and I saw MJ play...

I vividly remember him.....

- switching hands on the Lakers in '91 Finals

- dropping 3 after 3 on Portland in '92 Finals, then look at Magic Johnson who was commentating the game & give him the look of "DAMN, I'm on FIRE!!"

[pic - click to view]

- k!lling Phoenix in '93 Finals because no one could stop him from getting to the front of the rim & once he got there, they had no one who could contend or block his shot.

- 1st retirement

- "I'M BACK!" rocking the 45, game winner against Atlanta then tapping middle of the court, double nickel against the Knicks.

- 72-10, ppl don't realize how those Bulls DOMINATED the league that year.

- Flu game

- June 14, 1998, last & EPIC game in Bulls uniform, dropping 45 on Utah & ending it in complete "Jordan fashion". (How many people know that on Stockton's last shot, Harper got a partial block?)

- when he couldn't beat the Pistons

- Jordan vs. Dominique in '88 dunk contest

I've seen Kobe's WHOLE career and I agree, he is the best of this generation, but Jordan is the best EVER. Kobe will NEVER be on the level of MJ. ponit, blank......PERIOD. I mean just look at the chart on the 1st page......I mean, are you serious? You can't be serious.

Now with all that being said.......

[pic - click to view]

lol Kobe stans gonna tell you the league was soft back then how they were garbage.
 04-30-2011, 04:06 PM         #183
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember the playoff game Michael played when he had the flu. Epic.
 7 years ago '04        #184
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
its like good vs evil to some of you dumbfu*ks isnt it
 7 years ago '08        #185
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,212 | Props total: 8638 8638
 akademiks said:
Is this a serious post or are you that braindead?

How is the finals not different than the regular season?

Teams can gameplan and adapt over the course of a series. Matchups matter more in the playoffs than they do in the regular season.

Players do play harder in the playoffs than regular season. The Lakers and Celtics are proof of that.

A team CAN succeed without injuries, but you're talking about the regular season, versus the playoffs/finals where a team can take advantage of the injuries you have. If the Bulls had those injuries in a playoff series, they wouldn't go past the first or 2nd round.

Out of all the idiots on this board, you take the cake.

Why did the Lakers miss the playoffs? Injuries to Kobe, Lamar, Caron Butler. Rudy Tomjanovich getting cancer and leaving in the middle of the season, then Frank Hamblen coming along and changing the offense back to the triangle.

Why did they lose to Phoenix? Because Phoenix was a better team.

The Lakers were #1 in the west without Gasol and before Bynum went down with his injury

The only pattern I see is that you're one of the dumbest human beings on the internet. That is an accomplishment in itself.
Wow you're fu*kin dumb.

Yeah..no sh*t the players play harder...but both teams do. So it's the same thing. It's not like only 1 team tries and the other doesn't to make a difference dumb a.ss.

You just said the Lakers were #1 in the West before Gasol and Bynum...but at the same time you're talking to me about bringing up the regular season when it doesn't even matter. So whey even bring up the fact that they were #1??

And NO ..the Lakers were NOT #1 in the west before Gasol came. They were barely making the playoffs dumb a.ss.

04-05 after shaq left the Lakers fell to 11th missing the playoffs
05-06 Lakers were in 7th place, 1 game ahead of 8th.
06-07 Lakers were in 7th place with the same record as 8th (42-40) ..barely over .500.
07-08 Lakers were in 1st place WHEN GASOL CAME.

You're back peddling Laker stan a.ss doesn't know sh*t about basketball. Nothing you say makes sense, they're all opinions...not facts. When you can show me stats why Kobe is better than MJ then talk.
 04-30-2011, 07:50 PM         #186
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Wow you're fu*kin dumb.

Yeah..no sh*t the players play harder...but both teams do. So it's the same thing. It's not like only 1 team tries and the other doesn't to make a difference dumb a.ss.

You just said the Lakers were #1 in the West before Gasol and Bynum...but at the same time you're talking to me about bringing up the regular season when it doesn't even matter. So whey even bring up the fact that they were #1??

And NO ..the Lakers were NOT #1 in the west before Gasol came. They were barely making the playoffs dumb a.ss.

04-05 after shaq left the Lakers fell to 11th missing the playoffs
05-06 Lakers were in 7th place, 1 game ahead of 8th.
06-07 Lakers were in 7th place with the same record as 8th (42-40) ..barely over .500.
07-08 Lakers were in 1st place WHEN GASOL CAME.

You're back peddling Laker stan a.ss doesn't know sh*t about basketball. Nothing you say makes sense, they're all opinions...not facts. When you can show me stats why Kobe is better than MJ then talk.

Aw yes, Double 07 coming with the straight wack posts as usual.

04-5 season Yes Shaq left, but also Rudy bounced out as coach after a 22-19 start in addition to injuries to Odom and Kobe (Shoulder & Ankle).

05-06 and 06-07 seasons were tough as hell, I admit that. The team was definitely re-building.

But for real? You are going to compare the caliber of players that Jordan had around any of his championship teams to those that Kobe had in the 05-06 and 06-07 season? Did any players on Jordan's team (even the bench) ever get demoted to the point that Smush Parker was?

In the 07-08 season, Lakers went 25-11 with Bynum before he fell down with the injury. 07-08 also saw the return of Derek Fisher to the team. Gasol was a late addition right before the All Star trade.

007Media, the statistic comparison between the two athletes will not settle who is best. This can't be done that way. Good luck on trying to accomplish that. What we saw from these two people is legendary basketball...and only one still has it in them.
 7 years ago '04        #187
suthurnlatino 
space
space
space
$613 | Props total: 46 46
Name another player in NBA history who won NBA titles without a scoring presence in the post?.......... Nobody.......... well except for that Jordan guy who did it 6 times. SMH. Im 27 yrs old and saw Jordan in his prime and there is NO QUESTION that he is better than Kobe. Period.
 04-30-2011, 08:18 PM         #188
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
You're joking right?

The year before Jordan left.. Bulls won a championship

The year Jordan left ..Bulls LOST in the 2nd round

The year Jordan came back for only 17 games ..Bulls LOST in the 2nd round

The year Jordan came back for the FULL season. Bulls win the championship

Is it really that hard to understand?
Hey dip sh*t, the team HAD 3 fu*kING ALL STARS AND HAD 55 WINS IN JUST ONE SEASON AFTER HIS DEPARTURE.

You act as if this mother fu*ker built every arena he played in from his bare hands before each game.

Kobe has a few years left in him...let's see how the stats measure up at the end if that's all you are going by, twinkle douche.
 7 years ago '08        #189
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
Aw yes, Double 07 coming with the straight wack posts as usual.

04-5 season Yes Shaq left, but also Rudy bounced out as coach after a 22-19 start in addition to injuries to Odom and Kobe (Shoulder & Ankle).

05-06 and 06-07 seasons were tough as hell, I admit that. The team was definitely re-building.

But for real? You are going to compare the caliber of players that Jordan had around any of his championship teams to those that Kobe had in the 05-06 and 06-07 season? Did any players on Jordan's team (even the bench) ever get demoted to the point that Smush Parker was?

In the 07-08 season, Lakers went 25-11 with Bynum before he fell down with the injury. 07-08 also saw the return of Derek Fisher to the team. Gasol was a late addition right before the All Star trade.

007Media, the statistic comparison between the two athletes will not settle who is best. This can't be done that way. Good luck on trying to accomplish that. What we saw from these two people is legendary basketball...and only one still has it in them.
How are my posts whack when they're stats? They're facts..not opinions.

I'm posting stats while others are claiming the Lakers were number #1 between the point when Shaq left and Gasol got there. When they were nothing but hot garbage.

Again, I never said Kobe sucked. I just posted stats and the Laker stans got all butt hurt. All I said is Kobe can't take his team anywhere by himself..regular season or post season. He's not a leader like other players such as MJ, LeBron, Rose, etc. He can't do what they do.

The fact is that everyone thinks he's so great because of he's one of the highest scorers in history ...but you guys don't realize that he also takes the most shots in the league.

When you actually break down the stats and compare them other stars he's not as great as everyone makes him up to be. It's as simple as that. And comparing him to MJ is just stupid period. Everyone who puts Kobe up there with him is a Laker fan, and all of you have biased opinions.
 7 years ago '08        #190
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:
Hey dip sh*t, the team HAD 3 fu*kING ALL STARS AND HAD 55 WINS IN JUST ONE SEASON AFTER HIS DEPARTURE.

You act as if this mother fu*ker built every arena he played in from his bare hands before each game.

Kobe has a few years left in him...let's see how the stats measure up at the end if that's all you are going by, twinkle douche.
You're fu*kin stupid. This is the bottom line...

When Jordan was there they won championships ...as soon as he left they didn't. I don't understand why you can't comprehend that. And the year he came back they won again.

When Shaq left the Lakers Kobe didn't do sh*t with them. He was crying in bars talking about how he wanted to get traded to Chicago.

And I can tell you this right now. The Lakers aren't winning sh*t this year. So you might as well get your excuses ready. Go ahead...type em out.
 04-30-2011, 11:33 PM         #191
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
You're fu*kin stupid. This is the bottom line...

When Jordan was there they won championships ...as soon as he left they didn't. I don't understand why you can't comprehend that. And the year he came back they won again.

When Shaq left the Lakers Kobe didn't do sh*t with them. He was crying in bars talking about how he wanted to get traded to Chicago.

And I can tell you this right now. The Lakers aren't winning sh*t this year. So you might as well get your excuses ready. Go ahead...type em out.
Look above and re-read what your chubby fingers formulated.

One without knowledge of the game would easily a.ssume that you meant Jordan won a championship with the Bulls every year he was on that team, which is false.

He was drafted in 84 and they didn't win the first championship until the 90-91 season. How many seasons of trial and tribulations did you just skip out on?

In addition, right after Jordan's departure, the same team only recorded 2 wins LESS than they had with JORDAN.

And you throwing in Y factors like Gasol and Shaq, let me ask you this, how many championships does Jordan have without Pippen?
 7 years ago '11        #192
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
This sh*t will never stop. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '11        #193
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 illicitx said:

One without knowledge of the game would easily a.ssume that you meant Jordan won a championship with the Bulls every year he was on that team, which is false.

He was drafted in 84 and they didn't win the first championship until the 90-91 season. How many seasons of trial and tribulations did you just skip out on?

In addition, right after Jordan's departure, the same team only recorded 2 wins LESS than they had with JORDAN.

And you throwing in Y factors like Gasol and Shaq, let me ask you this, how many championships does Jordan have without Pippen?

I would love to hear the rebuttal to this.
 05-01-2011, 02:42 AM         #194
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrodyMACaroni said:
I'ma do the Kobe stans a favor. I will do the same numbers as I posted above but I will take out the first few seasons of Kobe's career. Since they "don't really count"

From the 1999-2000 NBA season to the present day, Kobe has played in 903 regular season games and started in 898 of those games. In that span he has scored 20,789 regular season points. Which comes out to 23-24 PPG.

Do I really need to do the same for Michael Jordan to show you ALL again how much better MJ is than Kobe? Do I?

Cause I'm drunk and I don't have sh*t to do. I'll fu*king do it.
Peer pressure chant, "Do it Do it"
 7 years ago '08        #195
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illicitx said:

I never said Jordan won a championship with the Bulls every year he was there. I never implied that either, now you're trying to put words in my mouth. No player comes into the league and starts winning instantly.

And your question doesn't make sense because you know damn well that Pippen was not the team leader. It was MJ. You're basically comparing Pippen to Kobe now, saying that Shaq was the MJ of the Lakers during that era.

Also, you said in an earlier post that the Bulls had 3 all stars when Jordan left. Name this 3 all stars ...Pippen fine, who else??

You know nothing about basketball if you think the Bulls had 3 other all stars on their team after MJ left. ..don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you Kobe stans.
 7 years ago '08        #196
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 BrodyMACaroni said:
I like how Kobe stans like to forget the 2004 finals

the Lakers lost 4-1 to the Pistons in the finals AND they had home court advantage AND they had Karl Malone and Gary Payton that year

So... we're talking about a Lakers team with Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone, Gary Payton and Derek Fisher coached by Phil Jackson that lost 4-1 to the Detroit Pistons.

Chauncy Billups, Tayshaun Prince, Sheed, Ben Wallace and Rip Hamilton

IF ANYBODY CAN LOOK AT THESE NUMBERS AND SAY KOBE IS BETTER THAN YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A STAN AND YOU'RE IN DENIAL

This.

Laker stans make excuses and start bringing up injuries blah blah blah. When they lost 4-1 to a team with no stars.

Kobe lost.
 7 years ago '04        #197
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$828 | Props total: 35 35
 o7media said:
I never said Jordan won a championship with the Bulls every year he was there. I never implied that either, now you're trying to put words in my mouth. No player comes into the league and starts winning instantly.

And your question doesn't make sense because you know damn well that Pippen was not the team leader. It was MJ. You're basically comparing Pippen to Kobe now, saying that Shaq was the MJ of the Lakers during that era.

Also, you said in an earlier post that the Bulls had 3 all stars when Jordan left. Name this 3 all stars ...Pippen fine, who else??

You know nothing about basketball if you think the Bulls had 3 other all stars on their team after MJ left. ..don't even know why I'm wasting my time with you Kobe stans.
Im a Bulls fan, but your wrong. Pip, Horace Grant & BJ Armstrong all made the all-star team the year after MJ left. So he right about that. But they got beat by the Knicks in 2nd round. Something a "MJ led" Bulls team never did.

How about this.....Neither MJ or Kobe has never won without Phil Jackson. So maybe Phil's the GOAT....?..???
 7 years ago '07        #198
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 o7media said:

damn you just took the biggest L...you should stay away from this section becuz ur knowledge is suspect.
 7 years ago '08        #199
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 illmatic45ACP said:
Im a Bulls fan, but your wrong. Pip, Horace Grant & BJ Armstrong all made the all-star team the year after MJ left. So he right about that. But they got beat by the Knicks in 2nd round. Something a "MJ led" Bulls team never did.

How about this.....Neither MJ or Kobe has never won without Phil Jackson. So maybe Phil's the GOAT....?..???
The year after MJ left BJ Armstrong averaged 14.8 ppg, 3.9 a.ssists, 2.1 rebounds

Horace Grant 15.1 ppg, 11 rebounds, 3.4 a.ssists.

That's all star caliber? Ben Wallace made the all star team in '05 after Detroit won the championship. Is Ben Wallace an all star?

Just because you made the all star team a year or 2 doesn't make you a star.

BJ Armstrong never averaged more than 15 ppg. Only reason he did score anywhere close to it is because MJ left and he was able to take more shots.

Between '92 - '96 Armstrong averaged between 10 and 15 ppg a season. The other 11 seasons in the NBA he never averaged over 10 ppg. Dude was NOT an all star. Same with Horace Grant. Only reason he was able to average a couple more points was because of Jordan not being there. Look at his stats, every other year he was scoring 12-13 ppg. That ain't all star.

Last edited by o7media; 05-01-2011 at 02:39 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #200
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
 Cambury said:
damn you just took the biggest L...you should stay away from this section becuz ur knowledge is suspect.
Yes clearly..without any given reason at all. Keep it moving dumb a.ss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago