Prodigy book excerpt: 50 Cent screaming at Buck on tour

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
The more I see from this book, the less it seems credible at all. First off, it is clearly not written by Prodigy. Second, he seems to twist every situation to fit what he thinks. Jeezy played buck by performing songs for free and offering something to the fans ? Umm ok. 50 hated Mobb Deep so the fact they even signed to him is an automatic L. Then you factor in they got dropped because they went double wood, you can see this book isn't worth your time or money.
 04-28-2011, 11:30 PM         #82
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
I bet

read da book then formulate an opinion folk. anythang else aint wavy
 7 years ago '04        #83
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 Deniro732 said:
I bet this bi*ch a.ss n*gga p isn't sheding some light about all the gay a.ss sh*t he must've seen going on around him in the industry and there's no stories of this muthafu*ka taking any type of l...c'mon n*gga..if your going to write a book on your life don't exclude the many times you've taken loses..we all take some loses in one way or another in our lifetime..so p fess up to a few that you have in your book..instead of acting like your big sh*t all the time and ready to pop off @ any second
Thats hip hop for you, but hell yea I agree.
 7 years ago '05        #84
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 2476 2476
Sweet read......................50 is a real n*gga tho, dude works hard while err one else eating, i heard the story about the g unit clothing some where else so it musta been true....
 7 years ago '07        #85
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
 ash1990 said:
hell yeah Young Buck wasn't lying

Buck the World >>>>>>>>>>>> Curtis
Buck the World >>>>>>>>>>>> Rotten Apple
Buck the World >>>>>>>>>>>>> Blood Money
so fukkin TRUE. better than pretty much all of fiddys albums
 7 years ago '07        #86
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
who are you god
are you retarded? are you going to let another grown man grab you like a child and son you?

buck showed too much respect for 50, he should have let that goon come out and punched 50 in his sh*t

yeah, i think you are retarded
 7 years ago '04        #87
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,951 | Props total: 1566 1566
 Bedewe22 said:
I want to hear some stories where he took some losses and didn't make up any excuses for 'em.
exactly or almost k!lling somebody after taking his losses
 7 years ago '07        #88
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
easily the biggest downfall of having a rap group or label. everybody wanna be chief instead of indians, and everybody want to gravitate away from the ceo's demands and do their own thing. percy miller actually had it easy and didn't even realize it. all of the other no limit artists were loyal as hell. master-p was just a greedy n*gga and eventually fell off. 50 actually had the talent but everybody wanted to have their own identity instead of following 50's orders.
no. it becomes a problem when a general wants other generals in his army. (buck and game)

you cant expect someone who has their own ideas to keep following you, eventually they are going want to form their own army.

banks and yayo are following type cats, buck and game arent
 7 years ago '07        #89
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 HennyHeat said:
I had two pairs of G-Unit sneaks and some Ts Haaaaa ... I was such a G-Unit groupie its not even funny... That brand wasn't built to last

n*ggas was tryna look fresh in the Louie and Gucci... They knew the time was up

But these were great stories

Banks is still my favorite Rapper, you can tell he has a mind of his own and isnt ignorant... He's about the music... I like that he's now finally get to mix it up with all the other Lyrical Rappers.... Budden, Styles P, Pusha T, Raekwon, Fab... Banks gettin his respect
somethings your should keep to yourself...you played yourself
 7 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 newfnshow715 said:
The more I see from this book, the less it seems credible at all. First off, it is clearly not written by Prodigy. Second, he seems to twist every situation to fit what he thinks. Jeezy played buck by performing songs for free and offering something to the fans ? Umm ok. 50 hated Mobb Deep so the fact they even signed to him is an automatic L. Then you factor in they got dropped because they went double wood, you can see this book isn't worth your time or money.
:lau ghing5:
 7 years ago '06        #91
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
@ 50 flippin cause his crew didn't wanna rock dogsh*t a.ss G-Unit gear....
 04-29-2011, 12:00 AM         #92
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoHope said:
50 was beating these n*ggaz with belts lmao
This. He makes it sound like everyone in G-unit is 50's bi*ch (which is probably true).
 7 years ago '04        #93
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
"Oh yeah?" 50 looked at Banks and said. "You wanna bounce like Game and start your own label? I got you. I'll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on." Banks stormed out of the meeting.

50 hit him with the Geffen line.
 7 years ago '04        #94
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,799 | Props total: 1817 1817
 240ka said:
are you retarded? are you going to let another grown man grab you like a child and son you?

buck showed too much respect for 50, he should have let that goon come out and punched 50 in his sh*t

yeah, i think you are retarded

he treated them like kids because he might as well have been their popz, dude took all their going no where a.sses outta the hood and put them on some A-list celebrity shyt with huge homes, exotic whips and bad bi*ches, he did more for them than anyone walking the face of the planet did so when buck was being a dumba$$ and letting Jeezy use G-Unit's show time to do his own shyt when nobody told him he could of course 50 is gonna discipline Buck. If you not smart enough to realize that you were wrong for that shyt then you're either stupid or have too much pride. It's not like 50 was punking him for no reason, buck knows damn well 50 been more than a good friend to him, I dont see Jay or Puff breaking nobody off millions a year. LOL @ Any1 from Buck's crew doing shyt, you want ppl in your crew to get phucked over some petty shyt and ultimately phuck up Buck as your meal ticket? Buck knew better, what he let jeezy do is like letting your homeboy hold your whip then next thing you know you see some other grimey a$$ dude he knows driving your shyt around town without him even telling you. If you dont see the logic in that YOU'RE RETARDED and have too much pride which cancels out your intelligence. How Smart is not being able to accept punishment when you know you phucked up and go back to being broke in the hood ??
katurner 92 gave props

7 years ago '06        #95
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 pkilla111 said:
who are you god
?

^That's for you. You punctuate appropriately when you address me. And...

I'm Epic Win.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #96
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
i had a homeboy that wore gunit clothes and sneakers religiously he shoulda got olivia's check
 7 years ago '11        #97
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 1539 1539
Props to 50. He runs a tight ship. If your the head of a multi-million dollar label/brand, expect to put n*ggas in check.
 7 years ago '06        #98
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,249 | Props total: 6418 6418
Hahahaha...that dude 50! Checkin them boys on the business tip. Real business man.
 7 years ago '06        #99
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8868 8868
what is the name of the book ? i would like to read and laugh
 7 years ago '06        #100
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5601 5601
 CTre said:
post the other part.. I'm actually taking you off of ignore for the time being so I can read these
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now