Prodigy book excerpt: 50 Cent screaming at Buck on tour

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,073 | Props total: 7240 7240
he say anything about Joey da don?
 7 years ago '10        #22
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Hovi Bryant said:
I'm losing a lot of respect for P right now.

Is the book about him or about everyone else? On some ol Gossip sh*t.
p is like some bi*ch ol perez hilton gossip a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #23
bkid 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
P talking about a meeting that happened in 06 after Banks dropped his album and complained about the album sales

50 said: "I'm not going to do it all for you. As a matter of fact, I'm not doing anymore features on any of y'all songs or videos because I'm carrying all the weight. Y'all have to start pulling your own weight. Yo Buck! You there? You heard what I said?"

Buck mumbled through the speakerphone: "Yeah I'm here. Don't worry 50, I'm the cleanup man. I got hits on this album. We good"

That was some real disrespectuful, c*cky sh*t he just said, I thought to myself. What, is he trying to say his sh*t is better than 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, Yayo and Banks? Buck used the wrong choice of words, as far I'm concerned. Then 50 continued: "Yayo was locked up and his album was on hold until he got out. He missed a lot of big promotion while he was gone but he did what he had to do when he got home."

Yayo cut in and said: "I'm not complaining about album sales man. I'm good. Whatever needs to be done, I'm doing it."

Then 50 said: "Look at what P just did with his videos on the internet. He shot a video for a mix CD song on his own. He's not waiting for me to help him, he's pushing himself, making himself hot. n*ggas need to be doing sh*t like that."

Then Banks came out of the left field and said: "What? Is this meeting all about me? Because you seem to be focused on me the most."

"No, it's not about you." 50 said. "I'm talking to everybody, but you need to start doing your promo work before you start complaining about your album sales. I want everybody in here to look under the table and tell me what you see."

Everybody looked under the table, confused. "I don't see nobody rocking G-Unit sneakers." 50 said. "I see Gucci, Louis, Fendi, Timberland but I pay your endorsement check every month to wear G-Unit."

50 made that endorsement deal with Yayo, Banks, Buck and maybe Olivia before Mobb Deep came around. We weren't a part of that deal so he wasn't talking to us. "From now on, I'm deading that deal so you won't get your checks anymore." 50 said. "So y'all can forget about that."

Wow, I thought. If 50 gave us that deal, I would've worn G-Unit to sleep at night and in my casket. Buck mumbled over the phone once more: "I got this 50, me and Spider Loc is going hard. I'm the cleanup man, trust me." Buck needed to shut up and listen to what was being said. He needed to hand in a good album instead of talking all that cleanup man sh*t.

"This n*gga is fronting." Banks jumped in and said. "He ain't happy. Ain't nobody happy with this label." Banks slammed his fitted cap on the table and sit back on the chair.

"Oh yeah?" 50 looked at Banks and said. "You wanna bounce like Game and start your own label? I got you. I'll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on." Banks stormed out of the meeting.

A week later 50 dropped Olivia and M.O.P. from the label.

Last edited by bkid; 04-28-2011 at 06:58 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #24
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 DrX said:
50 treated buck like sh*t and buck was about to do time for aftermath
lol @ 50 treated Buck like sh*t.

Buck making 10 mill due to 50 = treating him like sh*t?
 04-28-2011, 06:53 PM         #25
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody looked under the table, confused. "I don't see nobody rocking G-Unit sneakers." 50 said. "

FLAT fu*kING LINE

:laughing19::laughing19:
 7 years ago '04        #26
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 bkid said:
P talking about a meeting that happened in 06 after Banks dropped his album and complained about the album sales
wowwwwwwwwww n*gga 50 said "You wanna be out like Game?!"
 04-28-2011, 06:57 PM         #27
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
wowwwwwwwwww n*gga 50 said "You wanna be out like Game?!"

thread nomination of the fu*king year
 7 years ago '11        #28
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Well I'd be heated too... if you PAYING n*ggas to wear a certain brand of clothing/shoes... and they're not.. then yeah I'd cut the check to and save my a.ss some money.
 7 years ago '09        #29
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,208 | Props total: 19306 19306
damn 50 was really the general lol running his label like a crime family lmao
 7 years ago '08        #30
bkid 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
lol @ banks gettin mad his album flopped

"I'll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on." Banks stormed out of the meeting.

7 years ago '09        #31
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,076 | Props total: 8847 8847
Buck mumbled through the speakerphone: "Yeah I'm here. Don't worry 50, I'm the cleanup man. I got hits on this album. We good"

That was some real disrespectuful, c*cky sh*t he just said, I thought to myself. What, is he trying to say his sh*t is better than 50 Cent, Mobb Deep,Yayo and Banks?
hell yeah Young Buck wasn't lying

Buck the World >>>>>>>>>>>> Curtis
Buck the World >>>>>>>>>>>> Rotten Apple
Buck the World >>>>>>>>>>>>> Blood Money
 04-28-2011, 07:06 PM         #32
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga i believe errythang Prodigy said bout all these rappers

except for Pac ole lyin a.ss hoe
 7 years ago '08        #33
bkid 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

"Aye I'm the clean up man
It ain't too many n*ggas that can do it like I can
When them records ain't sellin and the snitches start tellin'
Motherfu*ker they yellin' - GET 'EM BUCK!"

"I can carry the weight, 50 just put it on my shoulders
G-Unit is the gang, I'm a motherfu*kin soldier"

looks like Buck hanged up the phone that day and went to the studio record this song
Gio Trappertoni gave props

7 years ago '07        #34
mcnasty07 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 6 6
These stories are funny and I don't have the book so I don't know what the rest is like, but anyone notice how P is always talking about everyone else getting clowned but never him? Like I read one about how him and his boys ran up on noreagas boy and beat him up and the nore shot one of them. But the way he says it, its like nore's a bi*ch. or how he and his boys weren't gonna let hov outta the club, but then he gave him dap and said we aint got beef. So then it was ok that jay publicly humiliated him. also i can guarantee you 50 sh*t on mobb deep before if he was doing this sh*t to banks and buck.
 04-28-2011, 07:15 PM         #35
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
op needs to scan each page and up it to itsbx!
 7 years ago '06        #36
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
 bkid said:
lol @ banks gettin mad his album flopped

"I'll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on." Banks stormed out of the meeting.

7 years ago '04        #37
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 mcnasty07 said:
These stories are funny and I don't have the book so I don't know what the rest is like, but anyone notice how P is always talking about everyone else getting clowned but never him? Like I read one about how him and his boys ran up on noreagas boy and beat him up and the nore shot one of them. But the way he says it, its like nore's a bi*ch. or how he and his boys weren't gonna let hov outta the club, but then he gave him dap and said we aint got beef. So then it was ok that jay publicly humiliated him. also i can guarantee you 50 sh*t on mobb deep before if he was doing this sh*t to banks and buck.
I wouldn't doubt it.

"Jada, don't fu*k with me if you wanna eat.
I'll do your lil a.ss like Jay did Mobb Deep."

They signed to 50 shortly after.
 7 years ago '04        #38
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29520 29520
So then game wasnt lying that Banks was unhappy....mmhmm....but anyways, to me just showed 50s sensitive, imo....good read
 7 years ago '06        #39
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4815 4815
he must got some kinda personal beef with buck or some sh*t all he was doin was showin his loyalty and p was like he needed to shut the fu*k up and this and that. i dont see sh*t wrong with what buck was saying
 04-28-2011, 07:25 PM         #40
P of MOBB DEEP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcnasty07 said:
;)...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago