Prodigy book excerpt: 50 Cent screaming at Buck on tour

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
19236 pageviews
151 comments

bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
Prodigy book excerpt: 50 Cent screaming at Buck on tour; Banks storming out of a meeting

[pic - click to view]

P talking about when he was on Em's Anger Management tour with G-Unit

After 50's set, Buck came out, chest nekkid, lit blunt in hand, doing his usual Buck Marley set - a marijuana tribute - with Spider Loc. Buck suddenly stopped and called Young Jeezy on stage. Hav, Shaka, Man-Man and I watched from the side-stage TV monitor waiting for out turn to perform. Jeezy performed a few songs and Buck brought his set to a close. Jeezy and his crew bounced and Buck walked over to the side-stage wardrobe where 50, Yayo and Banks were getting ready to hit the stage. 50 grabbed Buck by the arm crazy tight and screamed at him: "You ever pull some sh*t like that again, I'm gonna send your dumb a.ss home" What the fu*k is wrong with you?" Buck just stayed quiet.
Buck hadn't asked 50 if Jeezy could perform and Jeezy did more songs than he was supposed to, when he really wasn't supposed to do anything at all. Jeezy played Young Buck. That was the first time I saw Young Buck do some dumb sh*t. After the show some G-Unit members were arguing with Young Buck and his Nashville crew. A f!ght almost broke out and it was tense fr the next couple shows.

his book is good
he talks about kicking it with Proof backstage and him and 40 Glocc almost jumpin on Game lol

talking about a meeting that happened in 06 after Banks dropped his album and complained about the album sales

50 said: "I'm not going to do it all for you. As a matter of fact, I'm not doing anymore features on any of y'all songs or videos because I'm carrying all the weight. Y'all have to start pulling your own weight. Yo Buck! You there? You heard what I said?"

Buck mumbled through the speakerphone: "Yeah I'm here. Don't worry 50, I'm the cleanup man. I got hits on this album. We good"

That was some real disrespectuful, c*cky sh*t he just said, I thought to myself. What, is he trying to say his sh*t is better than 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, Yayo and Banks? Buck used the wrong choice of words, as far I'm concerned. Then 50 continued: "Yayo was locked up and his album was on hold until he got out. He missed a lot of big promotion while he was gone but he did what he had to do when he got home."

Yayo cut in and said: "I'm not complaining about album sales man. I'm good. Whatever needs to be done, I'm doing it."

Then 50 said: "Look at what P just did with his videos on the internet. He shot a video for a mix CD song on his own. He's not waiting for me to help him, he's pushing himself, making himself hot. n*ggas need to be doing sh*t like that."

Then Banks came out of the left field and said: "What? Is this meeting all about me? Because you seem to be focused on me the most."

"No, it's not about you." 50 said. "I'm talking to everybody, but you need to start doing your promo work before you start complaining about your album sales. I want everybody in here to look under the table and tell me what you see."

Everybody looked under the table, confused. "I don't see nobody rocking G-Unit sneakers." 50 said. "I see Gucci, Louis, Fendi, Timberland but I pay your endorsement check every month to wear G-Unit."

50 made that endorsement deal with Yayo, Banks, Buck and maybe Olivia before Mobb Deep came around. We weren't a part of that deal so he wasn't talking to us. "From now on, I'm deading that deal so you won't get your checks anymore." 50 said. "So y'all can forget about that."

Wow, I thought. If 50 gave us that deal, I would've worn G-Unit to sleep at night and in my casket. Buck mumbled over the phone once more: "I got this 50, me and Spider Loc is going hard. I'm the cleanup man, trust me." Buck needed to shut up and listen to what was being said. He needed to hand in a good album instead of talking all that cleanup man sh*t.

"This n*gga is fronting." Banks jumped in and said. "He ain't happy. Ain't nobody happy with this label." Banks slammed his fitted cap on the table and sit back on the chair.

"Oh yeah?" 50 looked at Banks and said. "You wanna bounce like Game and start your own label? I got you. I'll call my lawyer and tell him to get you a deal over at Geffen and you can do your own thing from now on." Banks stormed out of the meeting.

A week later 50 dropped Olivia and M.O.P. from the label.

Last edited by bkid; 04-28-2011 at 09:36 PM..

151 comments for "Prodigy book excerpt: 50 Cent screaming at Buck on tour"

7 years ago '10        #2
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 11355 11355
thats when lloyd banks wasn't rocking with g-unit, that why he wasn't on the curtis album
 7 years ago '06        #3
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 391 391
 7 years ago '10        #4
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
buck got ho'd
 7 years ago '10        #5
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
I'm losing a lot of respect for P right now.

Is the book about him or about everyone else? On some ol Gossip sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #6
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
 7 years ago '04        #7
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,699 | Props total: 15525 15525
 Hovi Bryant said:

Who gives a fu*k lol.. some of the stories he says are funny as hell.
 7 years ago '09        #8
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
50 was beating these n*ggaz with belts lmao
katurner 92 gave props

7 years ago '04        #9
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Hovi Bryant said:

The book recounts his whole life. Don't judge it by snippets. Of course the stories about other rappers are gonna get the attention. Nobody cares about the stories about his grandmother.
 04-28-2011, 05:52 PM         #10
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-28-2011, 05:56 PM         #11
TL0VE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^lmaoooooooo!
 7 years ago '04        #12
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
post the other part.. I'm actually taking you off of ignore for the time being so I can read these
 7 years ago '05        #13
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2177 2177
haha..

50 punkin n*ggas!..
 7 years ago '04        #14
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
damn reading that makes me wanna buy the book now is it in stores or just online
 04-28-2011, 06:11 PM         #15
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 treated buck like sh*t and buck was about to do time for aftermath
 04-28-2011, 06:14 PM         #16
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at banks got mad
 7 years ago '08        #17
bkid 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
 CTre said:
post the other part.. I'm actually taking you off of ignore for the time being so I can read these
wtf did i do to be on ignore?

anyways i'm gonna post that in a minute... that part is funny lol

Last edited by bkid; 04-28-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 04-28-2011, 06:33 PM         #18
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolllaugh :
 CTre said:
 7 years ago '04        #19
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
Hold on, how Jeez play him exactly, was it something beside the performance or just that?

And it ain't gossip for the most part where he saying things that he actually witnessed, that Pac part to me was more so gossip tho, I need a ebook for this sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #20
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 bkid said:
wtf did i do to be on ignore?

anyways i'm gonna post that in a minute... that part is funny lol
thoughtless Miami Heat Bashing.. I mean before I put you on ignore you weren't even funny with it like some people.

Last edited by CTre; 04-28-2011 at 06:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
209 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy