Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
 FaceTheGawd said:
i think you;ve made the same point in three successive posts...nobody gave a damn before, and nobody gives a damn now...queer
but u quoted me...lol nice fail...lol some1s mad...guess the high heels fit u huh
 7 years ago '06        #162
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,063 | Props total: 4414 4414
 r.burgundy said:
im not tryin to sh*t on everything he did.i could care less.bottom line is he wasnt no supa goriila k!lla who people was scared to mention his name lol

i mean,u really got a stan in here who said hip hop became a billion $ industry only after pacsh*t is just sad
honestly ive never heard anyone say they were afraid of pac and really believed he was a supa k!lla etc etc...

most the pac sh*t i see he is with kids...pac also got a lot of respect from already famous celebrities that images where pretty clean.

pac did wave guns in some vids but i think he tried to create positivity with material that was readily available to the general public..

i dont think its too far fetched to say pac provided more inspiration than he created fear.

i dont care about how much the indistry was making at the time...all i know is that pac increased rap sales...sh*t like that really doesnt need to be analyized because no matter who was popular at the time record sales where skyrocketing.
 04-28-2011, 02:59 PM         #163
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im not tryin to sh*t on everything he did.i could care less.bottom line is he wasnt no supa goriila k!lla who people was scared to mention his name lol

i mean,u really got a stan in here who said hip hop became a billion $ industry only after pacsh*t is just sad
r u kidding me n*gga????

I said pac HELPED hip hop become a billion a dollar industry.

gtfo and die slow everyone calling u out now
 7 years ago '07        #164
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 EDEEZY77 said:
You stay makin' up sh*t. Never said it became a billion dollar business only after Pac. What I said was it wasn't a biliion dollar industry before Pac came into it.
tha statement stands either way.if u think it just hit a billie after pac,u need to hav that n*gga p*nis removed from your brain
 7 years ago '05        #165
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
Yea kuz Prodigy has such an unbiased opinion on the matter at hand...fukoutahea!
 7 years ago '07        #166
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 The Rebel INS said:
r u kidding me n*gga????

I said pac HELPED hip hop become a billion a dollar industry.

gtfo and die slow everyone calling u out now
who tha fu*k was talkin about u????
 7 years ago '04        #167
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 FaceTheGawd said:
i think you;ve made the same point in three successive posts...nobody gave a damn before, and nobody gives a damn now...queer
and meanwhile u do the same sh*t in every pac thread that pops up, how many times u posted in here doggy, i bet your past 50 posts have at least 10 to 20 "i hate pac" comments in the every pac thread ...lmao...

another fail...gtfoh
 7 years ago '10        #168
papichulo23 
space
space
$307 | Props total: 81 81
 r.burgundy said:
Sound like u startin to get real defensive kid
 7 years ago '07        #169
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
honestly ive never heard anyone say they were afraid of pac and really believed he was a supa k!lla etc etc...

most the pac sh*t i see he is with kids...pac also got a lot of respect from already famous celebrities that images where pretty clean.

pac did wave guns in some vids but i think he tried to create positivity with material that was readily available to the general public..

i dont think its too far fetched to say pac provided more inspiration than he created fear.

i dont care about how much the indistry was making at the time...all i know is that pac increased rap sales...sh*t like that really doesnt need to be analyized because no matter who was popular at the time record sales where skyrocketing.
read tdmakavellis post or whateva his name is posts lol.just look around this thread.prodigy didnt diss pac at all in that book.he told a light story and all these dudes get butt hurt.they hurt cause they wanna beleive that pac was invincible and anything he eva said appened how he said it happened.sh*t is sad tho
 04-28-2011, 03:04 PM         #170
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
Lol my comment was first, my bad
 7 years ago '05        #171
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 TDH Music said:
affiliated or had ties with bad boy...no...pac started fukking with henchman and them on his own had nothing to do with bad boy...big even told him to watch dem nyggaz cuz of their rep...come on now henchman and hatian jack knew people at bad boy, shyt they mightve even extorted em at a point in time who knows but to say they were tied with bad boy is a lil far fetched. shyt anybody getting money at that time frame in nyc had "ties" with each other...how man other rappers did they have "ties" with...matter fact wasnt lil shawn henchmens artist? wasnt that who he was going to do the record with? why wasnt this a lil shawn vs tupac beef then? ohhh cuz lil shawns buzz was lil lol big's was bigger
So you mean Tut wasn't close with BIG?

2Pac dissed Lil Shawn as well but Lil Shawn wasn't a priority because he wasn't the one to drop "Who Shot Ya" directly after Pac was shot. Lil Shawn wasn't the guy that opened up for 2Pac. That was BIG. Lil Shawn wasn't the one who 2Pac taught game to. That was BIG. Lil Shawn wasn't the one who felt Biggie owed him an explanation and never came to see him in jail. That was BIG.

Fact is Badboy tried to act like they didn't know what happened and tried to discredit 2Pac so 2Pac came back relentless once he was released.
 7 years ago '07        #172
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 papichulo23 said:
Sound like u startin to get real defensive kid
uhh yea sure
 7 years ago '10        #173
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Prodigy a snitch and a liar
 7 years ago '06        #174
space
space
the thing that really blows my mind is that people dont realize you dont have to be a fan of pac...no one is forcing you to become a fan of pac, people just want to discredit things he did because you think he is for some reason a fake person...

it just really upsets pac fans when people that dislike pac, for whatever reason, saying that pac was fake...why do you care if people think pac is fake? you dont even liike him to begin with
 7 years ago '08        #175
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
 youngmic said:
but u quoted me...lol nice fail...lol some1s mad...guess the high heels fit u huh
Thought id give ur lil gay a.ss some attention since u made the same stupid post three times in a row......homo
 7 years ago '07        #176
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
So you mean Tut wasn't close with BIG?

2Pac dissed Lil Shawn as well but Lil Shawn wasn't a priority because he wasn't the one to drop "Who Shot Ya" directly after Pac was shot. Lil Shawn wasn't the guy that opened up for 2Pac. That was BIG. Lil Shawn wasn't the one who 2Pac taught game to. That was BIG. Lil Shawn wasn't the one who felt Biggie owed him an explanation and never came to see him in jail. That was BIG.

Fact is Badboy tried to act like they didn't know what happened and tried to discredit 2Pac so 2Pac came back relentless once he was released.
hell muthafu*kin naw they wasnt close.biggie told pac stay far away from them grimey a.ss dudes
 04-28-2011, 03:06 PM         #177
Chest Rockwell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:

2pac basically made death threats against an entire clique of people via hit em up among countless other public disses. if he was really a fake, why wouldnt junior mafia go back at him?

in reality... they knew pac was a fu*kin nut and wasnt to be fu*ked with.. hence biggies refusal to retaliate w a diss track

no one would lay down to a "fake" tellin em he's gonna k!ll em
thats what logic tells me anyway
 7 years ago '06        #178
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
read tdmakavellis post or whateva his name is posts lol.just look around this thread.prodigy didnt diss pac at all in that book.he told a light story and all these dudes get butt hurt.they hurt cause they wanna beleive that pac was invincible and anything he eva said appened how he said it happened.sh*t is sad tho
can we really believe anything prodigy says tho this far in the future...and he doesn't exactly care for pac, so i dont see why his words are taken as the truth...i dont really care what the poster had to say..thats between yall
 7 years ago '04        #179
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 FaceTheGawd said:
Thought id give ur lil gay a.ss some attention since u made the same stupid post three times in a row......homo
u still mad...lmao...i'll be sure to pm u when a pac thread pops up...dont want u to lose that streak of yours..lol even when it aint a pac thread u brin him up lmao " like pac" ..tell us fam that n*gga bang ur older sister or wat?
 7 years ago '10        #180
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 FappingFapstar said:
i dont wanna hear no his music>>>>>>>>

cuz i know his music dope too

but can u listen to a person you know is fake?

he is like rick ross
pac shooting cops >>>>>

get mad f*g
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago