Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 SharpenUrSword said:
yeah baltimore was straight until the clock turned over to 1990...then sh*t just changed over night...

if you are living in an area, and you dont have the means to get out of that situation, by driving to a better situation, or by just moving to a better part of town..when you are not particualary mobile, you live inside of a small box...what im trying to say is that when you are stuck in one area, and you are having one hell of a time trying to make ends meet, then there really isnt anything worse than that..

we can argue all fu*king day about which one was worse, but the truth will never come out..that type of sh*t changes depending on what street you are, what is around your residence..

to try and s\ay one is worse than the other even though you are still broke as fu*k and really have nothing to lean on...just doesnt make sense to me

bad is bad no matter where you are at
that because your white and not from tha hood so u dont undastand certain sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #142
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 r.burgundy said:
dc is notorious for its crime not baltimore

Baltimore is consistently ranked in the top 15 most dangerous cities in the nation. In fact, this year it is ranked 8th.

And, D.C. is about 30 minutes away from here. I'm from Baltimore, but lived in D.C. when I went to college and I would MUCH RATHER move back to D.C. than be here. 4 people got k!lled in my hood on Saturday night and this sh*t has BEEN like this. You obviously don't know wtf you're talking about, just stop it.

Last edited by thug_poet777; 04-28-2011 at 02:47 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #143
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
not at all...who cares what is worse..bad is bad....so ud have more respect for him if he was from dc? im having a hard time understanding what the hell you are trying to prove.
u shouldnt a quoted me in tha 1st place if u wasnt gonna quote tha whole convo.it was a response to a stan sayin pac is from bmore as if bmore was dc or some sh*t
 7 years ago '06        #144
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,063 | Props total: 4414 4414
 r.burgundy said:
that because your white and not from tha hood so u dont undastand certain sh*t
someones feelings must be hurt...this debate over yet? kinda feels like it to me
 7 years ago '07        #145
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 thug_poet777 said:

Baltimore is consistently ranked in the top 15 most dangerous cities in the nation. In fact, this year it is ranked 8th.

did u miss tha part where i said bmore became more known for crime in tha 90's
 7 years ago '06        #146
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u shouldnt a quoted me in tha 1st place if u wasnt gonna quote tha whole convo.it was a response to a stan sayin pac is from bmore as if bmore was dc or some sh*t
so if hes a pac stan...ur a pac hater stan...see the logic in that dumb fu*k?
 7 years ago '10        #147
papichulo23 
space
space
$307 | Props total: 81 81
Damn BX is my number one form of entertainment.
 7 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
someones feelings must be hurt...this debate over yet? kinda feels like it to me
there was neva any debate lol
your white,u live outside tha hood,u dont undastand it.im failin to see tha problem here
 04-28-2011, 02:45 PM         #149
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
damn u white boys on here k!ll me
i dont mean run tha street as if i was tony montana.run tha street means literally out in tha streets lolon tha 2nd thought
Never even mentioned Tony Montana, and you never answered the question.
 7 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
so if hes a pac stan...ur a pac hater stan...see the logic in that dumb fu*k?
and your point is
 7 years ago '06        #151
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
did u miss tha part where i said bmore became more known for crime in tha 90's
sounds more like opinion than fact...where at in Bmore did you live since you seem to have an understanding of the city unlike any others.?????
 7 years ago '05        #152
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Curtisimo said:
*sighs*

If you were somebody or knew somebody around that circle around that time and you weren't fu*king 5 years old when it happend you knew what really happened. n*ggaz didn't speak about the incident because n*ggaz wasn't going to put people buisness on blast like Pac did. Back then there was real fu*king n*ggaz getting money illegaly involved in hiphop.

I'm sorry if you weren;t in the know or was too young or what not but everybody knew the situation about Wolf, Puff, Suge , and Black Mafia in Atlanta which happened before Pac got shot. and that's what really sparked the whole badboy vs deathrow situation then Pac got out of jail and went to deathRow.

Yall lil n*ggaz don't sh*t about what happened and who's really what we trying educate you n*ggaz on game real n*ggaz and rappers who know real n*ggaz aint gonna speak on certain sh*t. Only Pac did that and he did that when Suge put a battery in his back

Like 50 said "Anybody who's somebody allready know"

I'm sorry if you just found this out 3 days ago by Prodigy saying it in some book
When Suge put a battery in his back? If you paid attention back then, back in the 1994 Vibe article Pac was going at Big, Puff, and calling out names long before Suge signed him to deathrow. The deathrow signing amped things up but don't act like Pac didn't have a mouth and wasn't vocal before Suge because he certainly was.

I'm aware of all of this. I don't need any history lesson.

I just think it's funny how you contradict yourself. One minute, you say Pac fabricated the beef to sell records and now you're talking about how it involved real people in the streets. Which one is it? I know the real story and the people that were behind Pac's shooting were tied with BIG and Badboy so Pac was angry with them as well.
 7 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
sounds more like opinion than fact...where at in Bmore did you live since you seem to have an understanding of the city unlike any others.?????
im from ny and ima product of tha 90's.ironically i caught my 1st case in bmore lol.where u from?
 7 years ago '06        #154
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and your point is
you go so hard hating pac and trying to sh*t on everything that he did that it makes you as equally ignorant IF NOT MORE than pac stans that think everything he did was perfect.
 7 years ago '04        #155
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
lol so the same cats callin 2pac fans stans are in here suckin Prodigy d!ck cuz they dont like Pac...lol cats is backwards as fu*k
 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM         #156
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol so the same cats callin 2pac fans stans are in here suckin Prodigy d!ck cuz they dont like Pac...lol cats is backwards as fu*k
Ya know, and this r.burgundy poster is
 7 years ago '07        #157
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
you go so hard hating pac and trying to sh*t on everything that he did that it makes you as equally ignorant IF NOT MORE than pac stans that think everything he did was perfect.
im not tryin to sh*t on everything he did.i could care less.bottom line is he wasnt no supa goriila k!lla who people was scared to mention his name lol

i mean,u really got a stan in here who said hip hop became a billion $ industry only after pacsh*t is just sad
 7 years ago '10        #158
papichulo23 
space
space
$307 | Props total: 81 81
 Curtisimo said:
We all have an opinion on what Pac did and yours differs from mines but this thread has turned into a Bmor vs DC thing abotu crime so I'm a just let the thread go offtrack
It sure did. I feel partially responsible for contributing but at least i was trying to get somewhere with it in relation to the topic
 7 years ago '08        #159
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12467 12467
 youngmic said:
i think you;ve made the same point in three successive posts...nobody gave a damn before, and nobody gives a damn now...queer
 04-28-2011, 02:57 PM         #160
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im not tryin to sh*t on everything he did.i could care less.bottom line is he wasnt no supa goriila k!lla who people was scared to mention his name lol

i mean,u really got a stan in here who said hip hop became a billion $ industry only after pacsh*t is just sad
You stay makin' up sh*t. Never said it became a billion dollar business only after Pac. What I said was it wasn't a biliion dollar industry before Pac came into it.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago