Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,072 | Props total: 4422 4422
 FaceTheGawd said:
straight essay over here....we get it u love the ballerina
lol...typical jab...sh*t took me like 3 min to type...sorry your reading level/comprehension level is not on par with mine.
 7 years ago '07        #122
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 papichulo23 said:
Actually so is Baltimore so.....
uhh no papi,baltimore is more 90's.anybody who eva ran a street in nyc knows u stayed tha fu*k outta dc in tha 80's early 90's
 7 years ago '06        #123
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
uhh no papi,baltimore is more 90's.anybody who eva ran a street in nyc knows u stayed tha fu*k outta dc in tha 80's early 90's
lol @ running a street...dude ur typing on boxden, you have no knowledge of running streets...i cant believe fu*kers even take your thoughts seriously

to say baltimore wasn't bad until the 90's is simply ignorant as fu*k, there is no way around that.

papi
 04-28-2011, 02:30 PM         #124
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Are you actually going to believe the guy 2pac dissed?
 04-28-2011, 02:31 PM         #125
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ima go take bong hits...

Sharp got this on lock... :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 SharpenUrSword said:
lol @ running a street...dude ur typing on boxden, you have no knowledge of running streets...i cant believe fu*kers even take your thoughts seriously

to say baltimore wasn't bad until the 90's is simply ignorant as fu*k, there is no way around that.

papi
uhh yea sure

where did i say bmore wasnt bad till tha 90's?bmore is just like any inner city.dc on tha otha hand was like a 3rd world country
 7 years ago '08        #127
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
first of all listen to pac against all odds an you'll see why p tryin to hate...kuz he got aired out by pac
 7 years ago '10        #128
papichulo23 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 81 81
 r.burgundy said:
uhh yea sure

where did i say bmore wasnt bad till tha 90's?bmore is just like any inner city.dc on tha otha hand was like a 3rd world country
u actually did say baltimore isn't until early 90's. So now u jus contradicting yourself. N yes DC was terrible. Doesn't mean that Baltimore wasn't
 04-28-2011, 02:36 PM         #129
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
So you've run those streets yourself right ?, if not stfu.
 7 years ago '04        #130
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 Joe Budden said:
Are you actually going to believe the guy 2pac dissed?
Them haters will, they absolutely hate the man. It's hate all the way, nothing more.
 04-28-2011, 02:37 PM         #131
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Rebel INS said:
Ima go take bong hits...

Sharp got this on lock... :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Great idea.
 7 years ago '07        #132
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 papichulo23 said:
u actually did say baltimore isn't until early 90's. So now u jus contradicting yourself. N yes DC was terrible. Doesn't mean that Baltimore wasn't
i said baltimore wasnt notorious until early 90's.big dif
 7 years ago '04        #133
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Curtisimo said:
*sighs*

If you were somebody or knew somebody around that circle around that time and you weren't fu*king 5 years old when it happend you knew what really happened. n*ggaz didn't speak about the incident because n*ggaz wasn't going to put people buisness on blast like Pac did. Back then there was real fu*king n*ggaz getting money illegaly involved in hiphop.

I'm sorry if you weren;t in the know or was too young or what not but everybody knew the situation about Wolf, Puff, Suge , and Black Mafia in Atlanta which happened before Pac got shot. and that's what really sparked the whole badboy vs deathrow situation then Pac got out of jail and went to deathRow.

Yall lil n*ggaz don't sh*t about what happened and who's really what we trying educate you n*ggaz on game real n*ggaz and rappers who know real n*ggaz aint gonna speak on certain sh*t. Only Pac did that and he did that when Suge put a battery in his back

Like 50 said "Anybody who's somebody allready know"

I'm sorry if you just found this out 3 days ago by Prodigy saying it in some book

Thank you! I've been saying this for years. The dudes on here with the strongest opinions on the subject weren't even listening to hip hop when Pac was alive. If they were they were too young to understand what was going on. They've pieced together their info over the years and draw their conclusions from that.
 7 years ago '07        #134
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 EDEEZY77 said:
So you've run those streets yourself right ?, if not stfu.
damn u white boys on here k!ll me
i dont mean run tha street as if i was tony montana.run tha street means literally out in tha streets lolon tha 2nd thought
 7 years ago '05        #135
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Once again, why are yall riding for Pac & Big like you actually know those dudes... They wouldnt Dial the last 1 in 9-1-1 if you were bleeding in the street but yall are insulting each other over a dude thats been dead 15 years and a dude that hasnt been relevant since 2000... LMAO
 7 years ago '04        #136
bud03bumpy 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 8 8
 Curtisimo said:
None of us knew the n*gga on a personal level to know if he was real or not.

He made great music and in the begining of this career I would say he had great messages in his music even though I fu*ked with his sh*t post MATW.

Obviously the TS is a troll and got all of yall to react in an ignorant fashion calling P this and that and didn't even know that P ain't say what the TS said

In my opinion form the stories I heard about both rappers they arent that much different, but I don't really know them n*ggaz on a personal level.

The make music Pac's better and what P said in his book about the Pac incident is factual. If yall really think Puffy and Pac set Pac up to get robed and shot then I don't want to tell you
Nobody is saying or believe's Diddy set him up. Pac knew who did it, but it was more to the story that made Pac ride on them dudes.
 7 years ago '06        #137
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
uhh yea sure

yeah baltimore was straight until the clock turned over to 1990...then sh*t just changed over night...

if you are living in an area, and you dont have the means to get out of that situation, by driving to a better situation, or by just moving to a better part of town..when you are not particualary mobile, you live inside of a small box...what im trying to say is that when you are stuck in one area, and you are having one hell of a time trying to make ends meet, then there really isnt anything worse than that..

we can argue all fu*king day about which one was worse, but the truth will never come out..that type of sh*t changes depending on what street you are, what is around your residence..

to try and s\ay one is worse than the other even though you are still broke as fu*k and really have nothing to lean on...just doesnt make sense to me

bad is bad no matter where you are at.
 7 years ago '10        #138
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
ignorance of bx once again....

ill say this if i had beef with you im never gone big up you n thats that

as far as pac being fake thug or whateva...just ask snoop or nas cuz they both were there when pac confronted nas in queens...ah fake thug is ah n*gga who wont bust his gun or handle his biz when he have to he'll run cuz he dont want the drama...i dont think that discription fits tupac..if pac was really pus*y i think suge wud have exposed that then...it wont like suge just started knockin n*ggas out so if u got suge paying you...ughh u aint to fake

aint nobody in da rap game get busy like Tookie so k!ll it with all this thug sh*t or fake thug sh*t cuz cant none of them n*ggas f!ght but like a handful n thats from 96' to now...when pac was screamin thug life thats wat he meant..

rap is also entertainment i think alot of ppl fail to realize that...prodigys book will entertain you
 7 years ago '10        #139
papichulo23 
space
space
$308 | Props total: 81 81
 r.burgundy said:
But you're still acting like baltimore wasn't hood, which is the whole reason youy started this... So no matter my feelings on this whole subject u act like tupac didn;t go to school in the hood.
 7 years ago '06        #140
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

not at all...who cares what is worse..bad is bad....so ud have more respect for him if he was from dc? im having a hard time understanding what the hell you are trying to prove.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy