Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 The Rebel INS said:
Its being defended cuz the thread title says pac is a pus*y

are u fu*kin kidding me
thats tha thread title.those is t.s words,not prodigy's
 04-28-2011, 01:54 PM         #82
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
hip hop was a billion dollar industry b4 and after pac

if pac was a thug then so is prodigy.aint sh*t cool about bein a thug,and it aint really somethin worth defendin.if somebody gotta defend your gangstaness more than likely thts cause u wasnt a gangsta
A billion dollar business back in the early 90's, gtfoh. And since when does one being a thug mean another is ? Do your research before spewing bullsh*t opinions.
 04-28-2011, 01:54 PM         #83
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
thats tha thread title.those is t.s words,not prodigy's

Title got me heated along with the few pages I read... So that was my 2 cents

I never disputed prodigy... both is real n*ggas to me
 7 years ago '09        #84
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 4549 4549
LOL n*ggas actually believed that scrip Prodigy wrote?

and no i aint "sensitive" bout my fav. rapper. u n*ggas are stupid as F*CK. how gullable can u be to believe this sh*t?

all yall gotta do is wait two weeks for the Outlawz response, and this whole thread gon be gone from existence.
 7 years ago '04        #85
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
lol at anyone taking prodigy serious like that....lol fail..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #86
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 4549 4549
 Curtisimo said:
If he was a thug then he was a thug after he became a rapper.

You don't have to be a thug to be real. And why is being a thug a posative thing for Pac to be?
he moved out of his moms house when he was 14 and moved from shelter to shelter, dropped out of high school, got shot, shot n*ggas, been in jail, lived in Baltimore which at the time was one of the worst hoods in the country, and had a mother for a black panther who was addicted to crack, along wit no father in his life.

what is a thug to u? and yea he aint shoot anybody till AFTER he became a rapper, the f*ck that mean? u wouldnt bust sh*t n*gga, whether u had a platinum album or not so dont even front like that.
 7 years ago '04        #87
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 MakaveliToDon91 said:

and no i aint "sensitive" bout my fav. rapper. u n*ggas are stupid as F*CK. how gullable can u be to believe this sh*t?

all yall gotta do is wait two weeks for the Outlawz response, and this whole thread gon be gone from existence.
It's Stretch's story not Prodigy's. Stretch was Young Noble's cousin. He knew Pac just as well as Young Noble.
 7 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 EDEEZY77 said:
A billion dollar business back in the early 90's, gtfoh. And since when does one being a thug mean another is ? Do your research before spewing bullsh*t opinions.
see this is my point about pac standom .yes geek,believe it or not,hav u eva heard of dudes like mc hammer,vanilla ice,nwa,and run dmc
 7 years ago '05        #89
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 r.burgundy said:
if they both usin controversy to sell,then how are they any different?dont call 1 dude fake for doin it,and try and act like tha otha dude was a g
I'm not saying Prodigy is a fake but I'm saying it's easy for him to lie since everyone he's talking about regarding Pac and including 2Pac are not here to defend themselves or refute his claim. If Prodigy had something to say, he should have said it back in 1996 when 2Pac was calling his name out and no way in hell was 2Pac trying to sell records off of Mobb Deep or Prodigy's name because 2Pac's celebrity was bigger than Mobb Deep's back then. So yeah, it's BS.
 04-28-2011, 01:59 PM         #90
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
he moved out of his moms house when he was 14 and moved from shelter to shelter, dropped out of high school, got shot, shot n*ggas, been in jail, lived in Baltimore which at the time was one of the worst hoods in the country, and had a mother for a black panther who was addicted to crack, along wit no father in his life.

what is a thug to u? and yea he aint shoot anybody till AFTER he became a rapper, the f*ck that mean? u wouldnt bust sh*t n*gga, whether u had a platinum album or not so dont even front like that.
, and he also was a revolutionist.
 7 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:

u believe pacs script,y cant some1 believe prodigy
 04-28-2011, 02:00 PM         #92
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakaveliToDon91 said:

real fu*kin talk... like wtf are some of ya smokin?
 7 years ago '08        #93
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
 Gm0ney85 said:
nothing no body can say will take away form pac being the goat..

fu*kin prodigy is the old school yung berg.. why would anybody give a fu*k about what a wack a.ss old rapper got to say...

he like the OG n*ggas who never left the hood but swear they got wisdom..
real sh*t right there....!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
I'm not saying Prodigy is a fake but I'm saying it's easy for him to lie since everyone he's talking about regarding Pac and including 2Pac are not here to defend themselves or refute his claim. If Prodigy had something to say, he should have said it back in 1996 when 2Pac was calling his name out and no way in hell was 2Pac trying to sell records off of Mobb Deep or Prodigy's name because 2Pac's celebrity was bigger than Mobb Deep's back then. So yeah, it's BS.
he's not sayin it.its e money sayin it.and dont act like this is tha 1st time u heard some1 say pac knows big and puff had nothin to do wit him gettin shot.plenty rappers includin puff and big was sayin that while he was alive

he used biggies and his name was bigger back then
 7 years ago '06        #95
bugsysgd 
space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
i fu*k with pac and mobb deep's music heavy, but it's a well known fact that none of them was some gangsters matter of fact most people at death row were for sure not about nothing (except for the mother fu*kers funding it) P saying pac wasn't a thug is like the pot calling the kettle black might be true, but come on now
 7 years ago '05        #96
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Nah it's funny someone says somethign negatve about Pac and it causes an uproar here on boxden

all P said in his book was E money bags told him Pac and Biggie had nothing to do wit him getting shot/robbed and he used that beef to sell records.

If yall don't want to believe that then fine. I know the TS was trying to gets on your nerves with the title but there's no reason to call P a liar and sh*t because he ain't saying nothing different than what people have been saying since 1996. He didn't even say anything negative about Pac from the excerpts I read also.

but yall Pac fans get a little sensative about your favorite rapper
No one said anything in 1996 when Pac was alive. That's the thing. Even Biggie Smalls after Pac died never said some of the things that's being said about him now. No one had nothing to say years ago but almost a decade later, everyone is now responding or has something to say. Everyone from Prodigy, Cease, Henchmen, Flex, etc. BIG himself never even said anything about Pac only using his name to try to sell records after Pac died. P.Diddy hasn't either. Big referred to it as a "real life drama". Mobb Deep or Prodigy didn't say anything back then about Pac. I'm not going to believe it now. It's too late!
 7 years ago '07        #97
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MakaveliToDon91 said:

pac seriously got yall dudes screwed in tha head.

bein poor doesnt make u a thug,nor does shootin at dudes who while they backs are turned,and goin to jail.all that sh*t u listed makes a n*gga stupid

and at no time was baltimore 1 of tha worst hoods while pac was there.
 7 years ago '05        #98
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
he's not sayin it.its e money sayin it.and dont act like this is tha 1st time u heard some1 say pac knows big and puff had nothin to do wit him gettin shot.plenty rappers includin puff and big was sayin that while he was alive

he used biggies and his name was bigger back then
And what I'm saying is that we don't know if E-Money Bags really even said it or told him anything because E-Money Bags is no longer around. And on top of that we don't know if Stretch ever told E-Money Bags anything. He could be fabricating the whole thing for all we know. If these people came out in 1996 when Pac was alive and making records, it would be a different case but they didn't.
 7 years ago '05        #99
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
No, Pac is not a real thug. Solja boy is a real thug, now that n*gga is a real g.

Lmao at these Tupac haters and young dudes...
 7 years ago '07        #100
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 4REAL said:
No one said anything in 1996 when Pac was alive. That's the thing. Even Biggie Smalls after Pac died never said some of the things that's being said about him now. No one had nothing to say years ago but almost a decade later, everyone is now responding or has something to say. Everyone from Prodigy, Cease, Henchmen, Flex, etc. BIG himself never even said anything about Pac only using his name to try to sell records after Pac died. P.Diddy hasn't either. Big referred to it as a "real life drama". Mobb Deep or Prodigy didn't say anything back then about Pac. I'm not going to believe it now. It's too late!
plenty dudes had plenty to say lol.mobb deep made a diss track,chino xl spoke on him,puff and big spoke on it at lenght in vibe magazine,so did stretch.dont try an re-write history.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy