Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9573 9573
 r.burgundy said:
comeback 4 what?most celebs are tiny
this,

most of them are not even 6'
 7 years ago '04        #62
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 2TopFlite said:
The Muthafu*kin Realist i could give a got damn What a n*gga put in his book, If he was fake after he got shot the 1st time in his head and in his balls a fake n*gga a be like OK this sh*t is real no more ACTING like a THUG... Dat n*gga Continued to live his life how he wanted being who he was after that, if u dnt like Pac fine but dnt go off what P put in a book like dis n*gga is god and his words is believable Stop it
That IS what Pac did. After he got shot and went to jail, he did the vibe article claiming he didn't want to be thug anymore.
 7 years ago '07        #63
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 justinjones said:
this,

most of them are not even 6'
6'?sh*t most aint even 5'8
 7 years ago '05        #64
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,504 | Props total: 3799 3799
It's funny how NYers are still mad that Pac rode on NYC hard and no one was ever able to ride back on Pac the same way.

Even if 2Pac used the controversy to sell records it doesn't mean there wasn't real life ammo and real life tension between the people that 2Pac was calling out on records.

All Prodigy wants to do is sell books and he's using Pac's name to do that. Like someone said, P is telling stories that people who are no longer alive told him. No one is hear to refute his claim.

As far as hip hop goes, no one is hip hop amounts to the amount of reality that 2Pac brought to hip hop. You 2Pac haters can do all you can to discredit 2Pac but 2Pac will always be the realist.
 04-28-2011, 12:32 PM         #65
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killababi said:
Pac, e money bags and stretch all dead, Prodigy speaking on it cuz he dont have nobody to refute his claims......
Exactly... Im smelling some trolls in this bi*ch...

Like pac been shot up more than once.. Dude was murderD.. along with countless of his friends

and some of you think he aint thug?

Gtfo, Die slow
 7 years ago '05        #66
4REAL 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,504 | Props total: 3799 3799
 BackBlock_OG said:
That IS what Pac did. After he got shot and went to jail, he did the vibe article claiming he didn't want to be thug anymore.
Actually, he said Thug Life was dead.
 7 years ago '07        #67
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 The Rebel INS said:
Exactly... Im smelling some trolls in this bi*ch...

Like pac been shot up more than once.. Dude was murderD.. along with countless of his friends

and some of you think he aint thug?

Gtfo, Die slow
thats your definition of a thug
stick to country music elmer
 7 years ago '07        #68
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 4REAL said:
It's funny how NYers are still mad that Pac rode on NYC hard and no one was ever able to ride back on Pac the same way.

Even if 2Pac used the controversy to sell records it doesn't mean there wasn't real life ammo and real life tension between the people that 2Pac was calling out on records.

All Prodigy wants to do is sell books and he's using Pac's name to do that. Like someone said, P is telling stories that people who are no longer alive told him. No one is hear to refute his claim.

As far as hip hop goes, no one is hip hop amounts to the amount of reality that 2Pac brought to hip hop. You 2Pac haters can do all you can to discredit 2Pac but 2Pac will always be the realist.
if they both usin controversy to sell,then how are they any different?dont call 1 dude fake for doin it,and try and act like tha otha dude was a g
 7 years ago '04        #69
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Y2Dre said:
Pretty much this. he could say anything and no one alive could really disagree cuz the ppl hes talking sh1t about are all dead. what a coward
What does he gain out of lying? He wasn't apart of the story. People need to read. He never said Pac was fake or wasn't a gangsta. He didn't even express his own opinion. It's funny how n*ggaz judge a 300 pg book by 3-4 paragraphs.
 04-28-2011, 12:38 PM         #70
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
thats your definition of a thug
stick to country music elmer
ya i gotta use laymens terms for u idiots.


Its all about the struggles homie stop actin like a fukin clown...
 7 years ago '07        #71
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 The Rebel INS said:
ya i gotta use laymens terms for u idiots.


Its all about the struggles homie stop actin like a fukin clown...
uhh yea sure buddy

like i said,stick to country
 04-28-2011, 12:41 PM         #72
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
What does he gain out of lying?

half of boxden, and every other rap forum be speaking on this book for THOSE COMMENTS....

Publicity homie... Publicity
 7 years ago '07        #73
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 The Rebel INS said:
half of boxden, and every other rap forum be speaking on this book for THOSE COMMENTS....

Publicity homie... Publicity
just like pac
 7 years ago '04        #74
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,648 | Props total: 9573 9573
 Curtisimo said:
but yall Pac fans get a little sensative about your favorite rapper
this.....right.....here
 04-28-2011, 12:45 PM         #75
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
just like pac
 Curtisimo said:
Nah it's funny someone says somethign negatve about Pac and it causes an uproar here on boxden

but yall Pac fans get a little sensative about your favorite rapper
Pac helped make hip hop a billion dollar industry no argument.

I Aint ever once dispute what P said...

Im disputing u dudes trying to say pac wasnt a thug...
 7 years ago '07        #76
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,198 | Props total: 5335 5335
 The Rebel INS said:
Pac helped make hip hop a billion dollar industry no argument.

I Aint ever once dispute what P said...

Im disputing u dudes trying to say pac wasnt a thug...
hip hop was a billion dollar industry b4 and after pac

if pac was a thug then so is prodigy.aint sh*t cool about bein a thug,and it aint really somethin worth defendin.if somebody gotta defend your gangstaness more than likely thts cause u wasnt a gangsta
 7 years ago '04        #77
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
 Fresh Whyte said:
Why Should I Believe P? This Like Flex Dissing Pac. Why n*ggas Dissing Dead n*ggas?
/thread
 7 years ago '04        #78
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,448 | Props total: 4895 4895
I agree P is about 16 years to late.
 04-28-2011, 12:50 PM         #79
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
hip hop was a billion dollar industry b4 and after pac

if pac was a thug then so is prodigy.aint sh*t cool about bein a thug,and it aint really somethin worth defendin.if somebody gotta defend your gangstaness more than likely thts cause u wasnt a gangsta
Its being defended cuz the thread title says pac is a pus*y


are u fu*kin kidding me
 7 years ago '04        #80
BackBlock_OG 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$7,020 | Props total: 1312 1312
 The Rebel INS said:
half of boxden, and every other rap forum be speaking on this book for THOSE COMMENTS....

Publicity homie... Publicity
Damn, I got internet goin nuts...

but anyway, it's an autobiography. I think the problem is most people have only read the excerpts and not the book so they're making judgement without having all the info. P dedicated like 10 pgs of the book to E Money Bags. I just shared the Pac part cuz I knew that's what everyone wanted to read. But Bags told P about a lot of sh*t.

I've read the whole book and nothing P says sounds made up. People keep saying he's trying to present himself as a "super thug" but he really doesn't. He even talks about being a bed wetter. Of course when he recounts altercations he's going to tell it in his pov. Who doesn't? Ask any of your friends about a f!ght they had, and they'll all tell it in a way that makes them look tough. What do you expect?


Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 04-28-2011 at 12:52 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 82
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
110 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
84 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
115 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
154 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy