Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
 V.R. Nabor said:
mashed on da crip dude n vegas, popped two undercover cops, beat up movie producers on da set jus a few things what is he faking besides a biggie beef
his persona
 7 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 KeepinItTrill said:
Pac himself never claimed to be a gangsta, so iono the point you're trying to make with that
he claimed to be a thug and he talked about otha n*ggas not bein gangsta.just cause he neva said he a gangsta dont mean sh*t if thats tha image u tryin to portray
 7 years ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16236 16236
 Curtisimo said:
lol@ Pac haters and Pac d!ck riders

All P said was Pac knew Biggie nor Puff had anything to do with him getting robed/shot and he used their names to exploit his career.

Which is a fact. biggie and Puff had nothing to do with Pac getting robed/shot
where is the didn't read gif.... the thread title suggests otherwise..I aint read the book...
 7 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
nothing no body can say will take away form pac being the goat..

fu*kin prodigy is the old school yung berg.. why would anybody give a fu*k about what a wack a.ss old rapper got to say...

he like the OG n*ggas who never left the hood but swear they got wisdom..
 04-28-2011, 01:13 PM         #45
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StoopidVillinz said:
didnt p get put up on that summer jam screen...his words no better than pacs in my book
This, why go after a guy that has been dead for 15 yrs ? Prodigy took a page outta 50's play book ( controversy sells ). At first I thought this book might be him trying to tell his life story, not dry snitch so the world knows.
 7 years ago '05        #46
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
Prodigy wouldnt wanna run into pac, P like 5 foot 2 or some s**t lol, he be on some hollywood get the right angle to look big n scary s**t. I'm suprised how long mobb deep has been able to avoid photos with normal sized people in a straight on shot. both those n*ggaz is TINY yet claiming they run the streets lol I remember some rapper saying that when he met Mobb Deep he was shocked at the size of them lol, it wasnt what he was expecting having watched there videos back in the day.

[pic - click to view]

04-28-2011, 01:16 PM         #47
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
nothing no body can say will take away form pac being the goat..

fu*kin prodigy is the old school yung berg.. why would anybody give a fu*k about what a wack a.ss old rapper got to say...

he like the OG n*ggas who never left the hood but swear they got wisdom..
I hear u

Yeah this is a sad thread... Considering 98% of the rappers this site listens to is fake...

Pac Was a real n*gga and if u dont think so then gtfo, die slow...
 04-28-2011, 01:16 PM         #48
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P has a ton of reasons to lie. One thing he's not lying about is PAC knowing who shot him. He knew that in the bing and spoke on it. But his reasoning for going at big was about more then that.

Also. This is p relaying a story about a dead mans personal problems supposedly told to him by another dead man. That isn't confirmation of sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #49
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 ghost213 said:
Prodigy wouldnt wanna run into pac, P like 5 foot 2 or some s**t lol, he be on some hollywood get the right angle to look big n scary s**t. I'm suprised how long mobb deep has been able to avoid photos with normal sized people in a straight on shot. both those n*ggaz is TINY yet claiming they run the streets lol I remember some rapper saying that when he met Mobb Deep he was shocked at the size of them lol, it wasnt what he was expecting having watched there videos back in the day.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #50
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16236 16236
we all know as well that it is well known that P is no thug... He has thugs, but he def aint one....so why would he even speak on it
 7 years ago '07        #51
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ghost213 said:

[pic - click to view]

im guessin u havent met many rappers or celebs.most of them are pint sized
 04-28-2011, 01:20 PM         #52
The Rebel INS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
im guessin u havent met many rappers or celebs.most of them are pint sized
... thats ur comback?
 7 years ago '09        #53
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
I feel P's a bi*ch
I like mobb depp music matter of fact I'm listening hell on earth rightnow,but one thing you never want to do is introducing your personal issues to the rest of the world,that's what bi*ches do and you talking sh*t about bunch of dead muthafu*kas?I can smell P is one of those acting tough guy from beef DVD,this little fellas just talk way too much
 7 years ago '09        #54
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
sh*t i would write some controversy sh*t in my book as well to keep ppl interested
 7 years ago '08        #55
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3219 3219
didn't krazie bone beat P up?
 7 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 The Rebel INS said:
... thats ur comback?
comeback 4 what?most celebs are tiny
 7 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 abstruse said:
I feel P's a bi*ch
I like mobb depp music matter of fact I'm listening hell on earth rightnow,but one thing you never want to do is introducing your personal issues to the rest of the world,that's what bi*ches do and you talking sh*t about bunch of dead muthafu*kas?I can smell P is one of those acting tough guy from beef DVD,this little fellas just talk way too much
b!tches write memoirs?
 04-28-2011, 01:27 PM         #58
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstruse said:
I feel P's a bi*ch
Word, he is starting sh*t up that he isn't gonna be able to walk away or talk his way out of. Capone is already on record as saying he's got something in store for him.
 7 years ago '04        #59
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,553 | Props total: 2661 2661
Pac, e money bags and stretch all dead, Prodigy speaking on it cuz he dont have nobody to refute his claims......
 7 years ago '05        #60
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
some of you NY dudes on boxden crack me up, calling Pac a fake blah blah blah.
Loved MObb Deeeps old albums but these dudes are way more phony then 2pac was.

But Yall acting like some f*ggots
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy